Live Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

5 of the 6 buffs are lasting 1hr instead of 8 hours. We have reported this issue to Dev.

I thought enchanted zones should give more after update?  They give same amount exp/adena before update and after , just mob difficulty increased? 

For God's sake Juji, where do you see balance???
You buffed mobs and lowered EXP and ADENA in MID areas.
How do you want new players to join this server. Do you really think that North and Soulth America is like Korea where there are muggles there who spend all the money they earn on Lineage?
Few people here at Chronos and Naia invest heavily, this server maintains itself with Rune of EXP and Prestige.
Do you really want to lose what you have

8 minutes ago, nUZYA said:

For God's sake Juji, where do you see balance???
You buffed mobs and lowered EXP and ADENA in MID areas.
How do you want new players to join this server. Do you really think that North and Soulth America is like Korea where there are muggles there who spend all the money they earn on Lineage?
Few people here at Chronos and Naia invest heavily, this server maintains itself with Rune of EXP and Prestige.
Do you really want to lose what you have

With 103 yull toon i used to farm solo easy in blasing swamp without rose , now i keep dying  with elysium rose:D sad life , need to back to 95 altar of evil with 103 toon.. :D

i have prestigio rune bloody 15%
Weapon R110 Bloody +14
Full set robe exalted +10
Exalted ring +12
Greater lv 1 > Opal, Sapphire, Blue Cat.
Greater Dragon Shirt +5
Cloak of Aden +7
Radiant +5
Full artifact +5
Insanity, Sayha lv 6, Seven Sings, Abundance 1, Exalted Talisma, 
4 Agath Lv 8

And I'm finding it difficult to kill in Tanor, if I don't take care, I'll die... And I have the rose of the event. What the bleep? For God's sake.

7 minutes ago, nUZYA said:

i have prestigio rune bloody 15%
Weapon R110 Bloody +14
Full set robe exalted +10
Exalted ring +12
Greater lv 1 > Opal, Sapphire, Blue Cat.
Greater Dragon Shirt +5
Cloak of Aden +7
Radiant +5
Full artifact +5
Insanity, Sayha lv 6, Seven Sings, Abundance 1, Exalted Talisma, 
4 Agath Lv 8

And I'm finding it difficult to kill in Tanor, if I don't take care, I'll die... And I have the rose of the event. What the bleep? For God's sake.

We all going 10 levels on map , used to kill 110 ketra now need to go to phantasmal 105.. :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AshesOfAdena said:

@Juji outro erro,

com feoh, costumávamos obter vento ou postura sombria no login, agora podemos lidar com ataques não elementares novamente, pois a habilidade não se aplica.

How can you make a more complete explanation?

Similar comment as all other players above.

on my dual Tyr 110 I was able to farm aoe solo  PI instance last couple of month without problem just with rose. and now  even with more items used and with 30 days rune that gives 10% pve damage I die every 5-10 min in PI, so I cannot farm anymore PI which was my main daily instance to do.

So, does it nean that middle level characters got seriously nerved and high level characters got boost in the update?

Guuuuuys, once again, can you please use your brain please.  

Was this the intention of the update ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Juji said:

5 dos 6 buffs duram 1 hora em vez de 8 horas. Relatamos esse problema ao Dev.

And Juji doesn't say anything, what's your problem man? If you don't want to do your job, resign and give me your place in this company. Your salary must be very good and that would at least help me.

Look at this update, the whole server didn't like the fact that the average player doesn't do anything else. Learn once and for all your main company where the updates come from and gather the feedback is Korean, we are not Koreans, we don't have 1 status track like them that kill even at TOI30 in 1 hit expensive.
Do something, an ad, talk to the developer to remove this Attack boost from mobs, it's unplayable man!

7 minutes ago, nUZYA said:

And Juji doesn't say anything, what's your problem man? If you don't want to do your job, resign and give me your place in this company. Your salary must be very good and that would at least help me.

Look at this update, the whole server didn't like the fact that the average player doesn't do anything else. Learn once and for all your main company where the updates come from and gather the feedback is Korean, we are not Koreans, we don't have 1 status track like them that kill even at TOI30 in 1 hit expensive.
Do something, an ad, talk to the developer to remove this Attack boost from mobs, it's unplayable man!

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24213-known-issues-storm-of-terror-392022-live/

Don't bother giving feedback , Juji said they only listen to feedback back from others regions. 

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zorn said:

From where to buy Tersi's Soul Crystal?

You don't, it will come from loot boxes, and it also drops from Toi,  the enchants rates are small , so you will need alot to them to make good lvl cry

• Like 1

on February 2nd I was playing at a lan house in my city, when a lineage 2 player was trying to buy ncoins in his account, but his credit card was not authorizing the registration on the lineage2 website, so he asked for my help to see if it would work on my account, because it wasn't working on his account. I tried to register for it too, and the same thing happened, it didn't register. so we both gave up. Last week there was a mass ban on all accounts that were connected to the ip of the lan house, not only mine but many people. the gentleman who was at the lan house, talking he went to check his account and it was also blocked, we understand that it was because of what had happened, because NCSOFT claimed that the accounts were banned for an ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE. and suspected fraud, and fraud on associated accounts. so he sent all his data, including photos of his documents, photo of his credit card used in the attempt, and even then NCSOFT claims it was fraud and nothing can be done to reverse the situation. I'm sending tickets and I'm not getting a response. so I ask for help, because I never had any problem with payment on my personal account, I have all my vouchers for my used cards. practically 12 years inside the server and for the first time in 12 years, this occurred to me. So I need help.

My name is: Stecker and Cbone

( it all started with my wife who tried to help you, and this was affecting all other accounts, her toon is CBONE ).

My son who plays the character St3cker, was not logged in on the day, and was also banned. We are desperate, because our life and history is inside this game, I ask for everyone's solidarity.

our ticket is (23824644)

• Like 1