Live Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

27 minutes ago, proCroustis said:

Hi all,

Regarding the update of the combined buffs, my Iss had already paid Rune stones in order to have these effects prior the update. Now you decide to make this a permanent situation. Shouldn't be right to people who already paid these Runes stones, to have them back ? It is like you didn't even care though it was only natural Rune stones would go way up high in price @Juji Is not proper to have those returned back ?

TY

Look in your WH... 

from patch notes:   https://www.lineage2.com/news/storm-of-terror-update-notes

As a follow-up to this buff unification, the following skills will be deleted.

• Rune Stones spent to learn some of these skills will be returned to private warehouses.

Removed Skill Name

Skill Level

Class

Reward Item

Ensemble Melody

Iss Enchanter

Rune Stone x4

Trio Sonata

Iss Hierophant

Rune Stone x4

Spirit's Chorus

Iss Sword Muse

Rune Stone x4

Dance of Triumph

Iss Spectral Dancer

Rune Stone x4

Triple Stroke

Iss Dominator/ Iss Doomcryer

Rune Stone x4

Immune Derangement

Iss Enchanter

-

Power of Saha

Aeore Healer

-

Critical of Saha

-

Force of Saha

-

Speed of Saha

-

Resistance of Saha

-

Blessing of Saha

-

Clarity of Saha

-

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, steckerban said:

on February 2nd I was playing at a lan house in my city, when a lineage 2 player was trying to buy ncoins in his account, but his credit card was not authorizing the registration on the lineage2 website, so he asked for my help to see if it would work on my account, because it wasn't working on his account. I tried to register for it too, and the same thing happened, it didn't register. so we both gave up. Last week there was a mass ban on all accounts that were connected to the ip of the lan house, not only mine but many people. the gentleman who was at the lan house, talking he went to check his account and it was also blocked, we understand that it was because of what had happened, because NCSOFT claimed that the accounts were banned for an ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE. and suspected fraud, and fraud on associated accounts. so he sent all his data, including photos of his documents, photo of his credit card used in the attempt, and even then NCSOFT claims it was fraud and nothing can be done to reverse the situation. I'm sending tickets and I'm not getting a response. so I ask for help, because I never had any problem with payment on my personal account, I have all my vouchers for my used cards. practically 12 years inside the server and for the first time in 12 years, this occurred to me. So I need help.

My name is: Stecker and Cbone

( it all started with my wife who tried to help you, and this was affecting all other accounts, her toon is CBONE ).

My son who plays the character St3cker, was not logged in on the day, and was also banned. We are desperate, because our life and history is inside this game, I ask for everyone's solidarity.

our ticket is (23824644)

finally some1 got banned....i see you trying to grief ppl all the time, you deserve the ban

now if they could just ban all the bots and program users they would moving in the right direction

Thanks for this horrible update, yet again with the update you made the old mobs stronger, yet again you ruined the progress I've made and yet again, you have made me move back to lower lvl location after the update.

Seriously, add all this 120+ lvl stuff all you want, not that I'm gonna get there in the next years... but WHY do you have to always mess up the 'old/existing' stuff?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bah... again the updates concern the 115+
And for the lower levels the exp becomes more difficult because the mobs are stronger and give less exp but there are no new zones for them.

The situation for those who are between levels 105 and 115 has been the same for too long; forced zones and slow farm.

And without the shop to 115 you will not even get there

2 hours ago, HorrorD said:

What about Beora's Ancient Vitality Tonics ? Will they disappear affter Event?

Are they time limited in any way ?
Cheers

These Tonics were added to Grocery shop main consumables(as well as Tersi Soul)... the Clan Mission reward changes could be a permanent adjustment, or temporary for the Update event; but they  should not be deleted.

• Like 1

@Juji sure fix your imagination problem, that the right thing, not the fact that you finaly completely kill the whole field

You know, i dont get it, why field monsters hit harder then a rb in instance, can you plz answer this question? i just realize it, i'm exp on fos, and die so fast, with my decent gear, any rb in instance, field mob hit harder then any rb in instance how? wtf with your dev team? its not enough to
cant lvl up, they need to kill every1 on field as well, just to kill the game, bravo. a decent 1k dollar spender  cant lvl up, so bad the game become

@Himeleave us in right time, and i bet was ask you to folow, but you refuse it, ncsoft give you to high money to stay

Are you sure for reward in TANOR CANION?

Because i took normal aden chest

• Unlike their counterparts in a regular hunting zone of the same level, the monsters in these hunting zones have high stats and aggressive inclination and return high rewards.
  • The zones listed above reward additional party bonus.
  • The balances and rewards of monsters have been updated.

I am a yul with good gear and donated some thousands through the years. Yesterday I didnt care to even log ingame. I have jester outfit and played my same charekter since 2006.  Finaly I can be free  ffrom this l2 addiction. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jazzclubasdf said:

why you put the mobs in Field of Silence and Field of Whispers so close?

Now there are more strong and very close. Put the aggression mobs in this places to a big cycle like before.

Thank you.

Super nice for Tyrr to AOE 😍

20 hours ago, alebri78 said:

bah... again the updates concern the 115+
And for the lower levels the exp becomes more difficult because the mobs are stronger and give less exp but there are no new zones for them.

The situation for those who are between levels 105 and 115 has been the same for too long; forced zones and slow farm.

And without the shop to 115 you will not even get there

113 here

I find XP is much better now with PT BONUS!!!!!

Now i'm running with 4-6 ppl in pt, and xp per toon drop only 20-35%

Compared to before update, was running solo with common buff/need use runaway ISS/domi, now i can level my iss and friend and  clannies, faster kill and good for overall gaming experience, less running solo

If you're dead too fast, get some support members, not so  lonely anymore

Beora VP pots Super!!!!!

Good update 

please, help me understand something:
I tried the new forest of spirit party instance, lvl 105.
a tank lvl 107, full buff, in blessed exalted (much more pdef than an exalted) receives from a single mob an average of 15k of damage, the others from 30 to 45k (area damage)

exactly how could a party (6 pg in my case, 2 eviscerator 107, 1 shilien saint 106, 1 grand khavatari 106, 1 doomcryer 107, all in blessed exalted) lvl 105 (new players) be able to finish that instance?

blessed exalted +0 is not that different to simple exalted. The benefit of blessed exalted is you can get a +10 set safely.

Beyond that, FOS 105 needed 110+ parties before the update,  same applies to Krofin, Ashen etc. These instances were never suitable for 105 players, even if the sign at the door says 105 

On 3/9/2022 at 8:54 PM, Juji said:

5 of the 6 buffs are lasting 1hr instead of 8 hours. We have reported this issue to Dev.

One 8h cocktail burned for me already. Beside that, even  with all the extra boost from the event + pve 110++ equipment and freaya bloody  rune and so on, this game is no longer playable. What the f?! Now is even more impossible to level up any toon from 106+...

imagine being lvl 105+ wearing lvl 110++++ gear and barely be able to kill a lvl 105 monster solo, and then imagine how long it takes you to lvl up in these conditions

then you add all the bots and program users who use proxy servers to run hundreds of accounts and control the market and create unfair playing conditions for normal players

any1 saying they have fun playing this is either lying or 1 of the cheating players, because no normal gamer is going to enjoy this environment 

6 hours ago, alebri78 said:

Obviously the enchant are in the store ... but I saw only those armor, not weapon, those where you take?

exalted weapon enchants were only briefly available though an event, night market coin if memory serves me right

1 hour ago, CancerPatient said:

i

any1 saying they have fun playing this is either lying or 1 of the cheating players, because no normal gamer is going to enjoy this environment 

you're damn right.
I don't even know how I got to 107... and seeing how I'm going up now, I already see 108 as a long way off... I really don't understand how you think you can get to 110 without spending a lot of money in the store.
I understand that it is part of the business, but I believe that you can maintain earnings by balancing things... instead I believe that without spending at least 200€ per month it is really hard (if not impossible) to go on...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Well my gear is not brilliant but I used to be able to farm with Feoh 112lvl solo in tanor (107) without rose,

Untitled.jpg

Now I could dream about it only ..  

Tanor is 108 with all boosts roses/honey/dragon att potions with event talismans INT+5, +50 atk atribute  talisman ,+15% pve damage from runes, mobs drain mana within a second without mana barrier its instant death once you step in the middle :/ (exp/adena wise its exactly same as before update nothing enchanted.. only mob damage is..)

(ok its enchanted zone let it be then..)

Lets go down to one zone bellow then which  is silent valley 106.. 

Really sad cant farm in 106 silent valley as its similar situation mana drains within few minutes(not a seconds now) and exp/adena due to high level difference is equal to 0.. 

And all bellow 106 doesn't gives nor exp nor adena , 

That moment when your toon hits the wall after update...

I hope patch fixes will come in soon :/ or exalted armor enchants to be increased so we could survive mobs..

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse