Live Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Storm of Terror Update will be released!
  • Red Libra Event will start for four weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will start for four weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will start for four weeks!
  • Figure Fighters Event’s Collection will end and all event related items will be deleted.
  • Server Transfers will be available again.
  • Otherworld Atelia Refinery Items and Quest Items will be removed. Dual Class Certification Skills will be removed for some users.
  • Love Boxes Promotion Event related items will be deleted.

16 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Storm of Terror Update will be released!
  • Red Libra Event will start for four weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will start for four weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will start for four weeks!
  • Figure Fighters Event’s Collection will end and all event related items will be deleted.
  • Server Transfers will be available again.
  • Otherworld Atelia Refinery Items and Quest Items will be removed. Dual Class Certification Skills will be removed for some users.
  • Love Boxes Promotion Event related items will be deleted.

Welcome to Storm of Terror and bring with it GM's activities and listen to feedback from your players and players from other places.  😎

11 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

Welcome to Storm of Terror and bring with it GM's activities and listen to feedback from your players and players from other places.  😎

Feedback comes only from KR players juji said they listen to other regions for our updates :)

Just evas treasure chest i think worst promo which I've seen in a while open a box to get a box which may contain a golden box :D (personally skipping this one)

Looking forward to check updates, just a bit annoyed that all content is for end game , 120lvl + like dethroned 112 115 zones full all above is ghost town :D 3% of the server is above 117 i know in korea they got einhasad store and cheap items so they can grow faster but gm's have to consider us not KR feedbacks :D

9 minutes ago, Sh4xa said:

Feedback comes only from KR players juji said they listen to other regions for our updates :)

Just evas treasure chest i think worst promo which I've seen in a while open a box to get a box which may contain a golden box :D

Looking forward to check updates, just a bit annoyed that all content is for end game , 120lvl + like dethroned 112 115 zones full all above is ghost town :D 3% of the server is above 117 i know in korea they got einhasad store and cheap items so they can grow faster but gm's have to consider us not KR feedbacks :D

Wise words, our feedback comes from other regions, but the good things implemented there don't come with the feedback hehe. And of course they will only UP grade at high level, that's where the big whales are, who are we mere mortals next to them 🤔?

And about this "event" of opening a box with a chance of getting a box, which inside that box has another chance of getting a box, I prefer not to comment 😎

Edited by SrtMarques
  • Haha 3

Just now, SrtMarques said:

Wise words, our feedback comes from other regions, but the good things implemented there don't come with the feedback hehe. And of course they will only UP grade at high level, that's where the big whales are, who are we mere mortals next to them 🤔?

Haha 😄  good one! +1 :)

More and more unreal with this promo, random chances to get a random chance in order to get another random chance at getting something random.  Is this for real!? WTB sugar daddy, willing to mow lawns. Better me doing the mowing than NC mowing me!

5 minutes ago, OOPISS said:

More and more unreal with this promo, random chances to get a random chance in order to get another random chance at getting something random.  Is this for real!? WTB sugar daddy, willing to mow lawns. Better me doing the mowing than NC mowing me!

Its just pure evil! :D 

(Joking dont ban me again for lacking sence of humour)

Opening a box always gives a reward. 
so if u get a silver/gold chest u get better items but u always get something, now we need to see rates but idk why randoms people saying so much blabla for something that isnt even up yet.
Stop being negative once in your life may get you to success
see it as a opportunity to play market and make adena, to buy gears, to be 117+ and enjoy game just like i did myself 😁

Waiting impatiently this update ! 
+ everybody should be happy, red libra + pandari free events! 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Opening a box always gives a reward. 
so if u get a silver/gold chest u get better items but u always get something, now we need to see rates but idk why randoms people saying so much blabla for something that isnt even up yet.
Stop being negative once in your life may get you to success
see it as a opportunity to play market and make adena, to buy gears, to be 117+ and enjoy game just like i did myself 😁

Waiting impatiently this update ! 
+ everybody should be happy, red libra + pandari free events! 

Easy for you to say Ando when you spend thousands a month. Lmao. Go get a "real" job for crying out loud... and pay back the thousands you charged on your Mom's credit card.

• Haha 2

New update and no game improvement.

Classes remain unbalanced for the sake of your financiers.

At least delete all classes and keep only 3-4 so you can manage them correctly.

Only end game area changes. How many people are 120+ so you have to care for their gameplay. Not even 115

6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Easy for you to say Ando when you spend thousands a month. Lmao. Go get a "real" job for crying out loud... and pay back the thousands you charged on your Mom's credit card.

Im a total free to play player.  Believe it or not, it doesn't change my life :) 

• Haha 2

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse

Why not make vitality Rune for 115 and lower? Everytime you update the game you make lower zones harder, you add more zones for 120+, high lvl ppl exp faster due to new zones and endgame gear, lower ppl can't even get in party with clan members due to penalty among party members, we need easier lvls up to 115/116 to try to atleast keep up.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimakos said:

New update and no game improvement.

Classes remain unbalanced for the sake of your financiers.

At least delete all classes and keep only 3-4 so you can manage them correctly.

Only end game area changes. How many people are 120+ so you have to care for their gameplay. Not even 115

Classes are not really unbalanced, except for summoners, whats unbalanced is the things you can buy to get them that way. As they stand on their own each would have a hard time PK'ing the other. Some with a little more power than others, others will more defense and evasions etc. But, add in all the many things the game has thrown in with the haves and the have nots and things become incredibly unbalanced. For those that think support toons are useless and can't do dmg you might wanna check with some of the ISS's and Healers that have made themselves into DD's. Just takes a little "investment"  :) .  The thing about this game is if you choose to play it free "don't worry, be happy".  And if you choose to drop some RL money on NCoin thats cool to.  We all get that some invest extremely large amounts to get to Boss status. And some of us just do a little here and a little there to improve to "i'm some what of a DD" status. This is all to say that the characters are pretty balanced, the problem is all the many expensive items that have been added to the game changed all that dramatically. So, you can either stick with free to play and enjoy, or go CC crazy and see if that makes you feel any better. 

If you want to compare classes, you have to do this with basic gear and not with high end thousands of $$$.

All classes using top gear can do milions of damage, and this doesnt mean that they are balanced. You can be killed 1-shot from any class.

41 minutes ago, LittleChill said:

Classes are not really unbalanced, except for summoners, whats unbalanced is the things you can buy to get them that way. As they stand on their own each would have a hard time PK'ing the other. Some with a little more power than others, others will more defense and evasions etc. But, add in all the many things the game has thrown in with the haves and the have nots and things become incredibly unbalanced. For those that think support toons are useless and can't do dmg you might wanna check with some of the ISS's and Healers that have made themselves into DD's. Just takes a little "investment"  :) .  The thing about this game is if you choose to play it free "don't worry, be happy".  And if you choose to drop some RL money on NCoin thats cool to.  We all get that some invest extremely large amounts to get to Boss status. And some of us just do a little here and a little there to improve to "i'm some what of a DD" status. This is all to say that the characters are pretty balanced, the problem is all the many expensive items that have been added to the game changed all that dramatically. So, you can either stick with free to play and enjoy, or go CC crazy and see if that makes you feel any better. 

Although you are right  you are also rong,

Classes are not balanced, for example take 1 class , archer

- you have:

-range atak. 

-  aoe/ multiple skils, small  skils cooldown 

- jumping skills/ hiding skills 

-also bow has big P.atak, so you give alo to p.atak with multiple skils

- also, you can max atack speed very fast.

In the past aoe where the mele class not range class, with is logical. Did you see 1 archer kill  3 target  with 3 arrow? But you can kill  3 target with  a big wapons if you are melee.

So some class  are privileged  and other are not.

You can evolve unlimited with archer, but you can not with other class. 

Also you consider archer  having  the same skills cooldown and atack speed as dagger class? And why one have aoe and the other not?

Archer  and dagger are both single target class  , one range , one melee, one has small atack speed, one fast atak speed, one can jump becuse it is melee  the one can not becuse it is range. None  of this apply now.

Mage and mele class where aoe.

4 hours ago, LittleChill said:

For those that think support toons are useless and can't do dmg you might wanna check with some of the ISS's and Healers that have made themselves into DD's. 

Ugh. You were doing so well unto you got to this point. If you have to change the way a class equips itself and plays to mirror a stronger class, then you are basically confirming that the imbalance exists.

The simple reality is that the game is built on class imbalance. Full stop. People who play support classes should learn to accept it. NCSoft isn't going to do anything to dramatically change the dynamics of the game. Ever.

1 hour ago, SeijinUsagiAkai said:

should be "Some users with abnormal number of certification skill will be removed",  but this is just more of whats wrong with this "version" of the game.....

Speaking of support classes, seems to me one way to fix them would be to allow ISS and Healers to have more dual class certification skills, not less. Not only more types, but more levels, which can only apply to their support class.

Just ask ok you merge skills and keep enchant level GREATH but what about other 2 skills you del i use 30 enchant book to make skills on 10 (3 drums) and now i have onle 1 skill on 10 where is my compensation for my other 2 skills :( you cut off

I think the game developer doesn't want new players on the server
The "balancing" of monsters in the areas did not add adena or decrease strength, on the contrary. They increased the strength of the monsters I have 2 friends who said they will stop playing, they are 108 full exalted and Bloody weapon can't hold Tanor.
Congratulations to NCSoft showing us once again that they don't know what kind of players their servers play