Classic Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Vanguard Update will be released!
  • Blazing Swamp Lord Event will start for four weeks!
  • Power Rush Kit Event will start for four weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will start for four weeks!
  • VIP Program will be removed and be replaced with Victory System.
    • VIP Players will have two months to use up the remaining VIP Points before they are removed.
  • Server Transfers will be available again.
  • Figure Fighters Event’s Collection will end and all event related items will be deleted.
  • Love Boxes Promotion Event related items will be deleted.
  • Like 1

Several questions have been asked about the update and nothing has been said to clarify.
* PK, will you drop item on the floor? Will Item Imprint be deleted from PK if this item is dropped?

Unfortunately, I'm not even going to ask other questions because I don't think I'll have answers.

É triste, as pessoas sómente e colam, nem lêem o que foi colado, clássico não tem server transfers do servidor

vip 10 deu merda nessa atualização dois meses pra usar os pontos e depois perder o investimento realmente vip não vale nada

3 hours ago, EMpulse said:

VIP Program will be removed and be replaced with Victory System.

• VIP Players will have two months to use up the remaining VIP Points before they are removed.

Time to say goodbye.... basically 7 friends of mine who pay frequently, they told me they will quit after they read the new vip system

so now there wont be +4 all stats and 239582958 boosts for the guys that pay 350$ per month to maintain the vip 10 and a player that pay minimum will have the same boosts from the vip system as a whale but you dont like that. This new system is balancing the gap wtf

this update ended the up in toi... it's not even paying for the soulshot used in the hunt.
how to farm in a place like this?
what about global chat? do not exist anymore?
how can you release an update without at least testing before releasing?

• L2 Team
43 minutes ago, SheOrc said:

@Juji

What the heck bro, ninja nerfing adena drops? Are you guys for real? Add this to known issues and fix it fast please. This is freakin unbelievable.

We are investigating the change in drops for Tower of Insolence now.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, lventoo said:

@Juji Adena server seems to be reseted to OLD server settings - the adena drop rate is nerfed everyone in L2 map...catacombs, necropolis, TOI, LoA, Giants cave....everywhere

Yes, it is affecting a majority of hunting zones. Dev is checking the issue now.

correction: from my calculations and discussion with my friends, its seems every place got an adena nerf  from 10-15% but LoA and TOI suffered the most (3-4 times less adena!!!!) . Maybe because those 2 locations were revamped before - LoA 2 years ago, TOI 1 year ago and they got revamped on the monsters, experience, adena and drops - maybe those 2 locations are back to OLD server settings - @Juji investigate my friend....its a big loss and problem for the players in the game

Calm down my friends, on every update we got the adena nerf. It's kinda a tradition, they can't break a tradition.
The devs will investigate for 3-4 days, then there will be 2 possible scenarios:
- they put the drop rate "almost" like before (we will not complain for a 10-15% loss)
- they will not fix it and will not reply to forum anymore