Update Frustrations

Burbon

@Juji @Arctic Hi there,
I am writing this post today to voice my frustrations on the vanguard update.
This post is being created by two people, myself a level 113 Death Knight and my close friend a level 115 Ghost Sentinel.
According to the market prices in Naia at the moment the Death Knights gear is valued at roughly 6.5 Trillion Adena and the Ghost Sentinels at roughly 11.5 Trillion Adena.
With that being said I would like to mention that we can not even come close to farming in the new areas added with the update.
The monsters in the areas we used to farm are at least twice as strong and the rewards are unchanged.
The only reason we can even stay alive in these areas is that we have the Red Libra buff and the Antharas Doll that gives us 10% PvE Damage, otherwise we would die instantly.
I do not want to waste any more of your time so I will get to the point.
Firstly; where, in your opinion, should we go to farm?
And second, is there anything planned, for the issues that I mention above, to change?
Our intention with writing this post is not to make the developers and admins look bad, we simply want to enjoy the game again.
(Please excuse my English, it is not my first language.)

• Like 2

+100500 to above with only difference that I want NCFAIL to look bad (and I hope most of the Naia/Cronos players will join me).

as usual, they come with new update and patchnotes an everybody gets excited but then reality comes and people can only say 

WTAT A CRAP... AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. 

Instead of adding new nigh level zones with better rewards and stronger mobs they change existing zone to make it unfarmable for most of the people who were there.

and rewards not increased. I was farming AOE daily on my Tyr dual Primeval Isle and getting 4-7 scrolls. now I cannot farm. I die every 5 min when guts is down and my damage is much lower as well, so I get 1-2 scrolls. So, I need to level up and get much more gear which will take several month just to get back where I was before update !  There is no PI2 with weaker mobs (same as PI before) where we can farm enchant scrolls. No place like Tanor before, etc.

The Dev & Support teams truly deserved their  NCFAIL name. I lost my hope already long time ago and still play only because I used to and kind of being addicted but I hope one day I can stop. And under no circumstances I would recommend anybody to join this game.

The topic has a right name and if we put hundreds of posts here they maybe will feel ashamed... a bit.

Most probably nothing will happen as usual as a result of these complains but who knows maybe one day something will change if we don't keep silence.

• Like 4

Amen to all of the above. I'd like to add that every update only caters to 2% of the servers, those that are 118+ and have spent thousands of dollars every month to have top gear so they can farm in new areas making billions per hour per day. Those of us that are lower levels are stuck with stronger mobs and being forced to step back into lower areas to farm. This is being done intentionally to force us to play the L2store game, gamble on opening boxes with boxes inside and hope for another box. I've been playing L2 for 17 yrs and stopped getting excited about updates years ago  because it's the same ole, same ole.

What's the use. Our voices always fall on deaf ears.

Nothing will change, to reply to op second question.

Remember this?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21838-herald-of-light-poll-feedback-collection/

The situation was similar, mobs got a huge buff after an update. People started to complain considerably, so the gm's started a feedback poll.

Feedback was hugely negative, 83%, and people provided extensive explanations, presented the encountered problems and proposed solution.

The outcome? One day the poll was simply closed and moved to Archive, no answer given  to all the feedback and no change to the game. This happened to a poll started by gm's, not a post made by a simple player.

Some "good" event followed and everyone was "happy" again. Case closed.

Conclusion? This is the intended trend of the game and will not stop at this patch, expect this thing to happen with every update. Accept it or move on, but don't expect anything to change.

• Like 1

Whenever there is a bad situation there will always be some one to take advantage to make profit.

The game was very low, then the pandemic came, and people started playing  the game again, and what the nc do?

They just increased prices and dropped rates and took advantage of the people playing the game for profit 📈  so they will do so in the future no surprises  here.

Stop to buy boxes, i did it long time ago, tank 116 here, i barely can survive in primeval now with my dual titan with top armor, 6gret jew from +3 to +4, top kal, rind, top book, greater brooch all +5, ruler radiant and ferios+10...with a bloody+12 crazy....

With last events we had an explosion of dragon weap/cursed weap in the server, prices doubled in adena terms, difficulty of the game +++ ... the dw stage 1 now is the new bloody 110 +12, because with it u can start to play a bit..

Adena prices doubled = more boxes for NCfail and they are happy, that's all.

We still have in pvp unkillable feos because of mana armor, evis in perma mind of steel for the skill cd's, tyr and evis OP while dmg of other classes are nerfed so f....ing bad...

Now u can play only with DK-Tyr-Evi if u want to farm, other classes are paper/low dmg compared.

A little look in the ranks and u see 80% of server playing these 4 classes or at least all 115+ players, yull are still alot only because in pvp is still funny and works until u dont have a tyr/evi on you.

For DK that is the new class alot ppl stopped to play yul/feo and rerolled to it, 110 DK is better than yul 114 with the same equipment.

Supports players like me are completely forgotten, we can't do nothing, only more and more chars to try to gain some adenas with olys/fishing, because if we start to waste adenas on dual eq we can't stand in the pty zones that are always boosted in every patch notes.

I play here only because i have friends, and only for dailies/sieges but in my opinion the only way to enjoy L2 is to play in illegal servers, where with 0,1% of investment that are u using here u will have 1000% improvement in the game experience.

In years and years in this game i never had luck in any event not one f...ing time even if i used 500€ many times, time  ago.

% are not reals all knows that, 90% of top/middle players buy adenas/eq from top players with real money because is more expensive try to do things in our own.

Gm's knows that but prolly is what they want .

First of all - if you want fallow korean servers, add yout p2w event drops and chance like Korea have.

You make new updates but you dont make progres with events item drop/chance. And Then you thinking why Peoples cant farm correct and why they quiting. 

You scam People with 80ncoin /chest and you add drops like PI scrols and lifestones. 

Shame on you ncwest. You dont give new Players any chance to Gear up and get closer to top tier Players. They are afk exp, farming raids without any competition and new Players cant do nothing than timezones farm / exp /dailies.

7-8 years or so after GoD started. Wake up ncwest is not c6 anymore. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone, below I will give my opinion of the current game:
i am yull (from server zaken) lv.119 (set leviathan pvp +10, bow lim +19, (2 kain 10 & 11, + 15% skill. power) 2 earring gods, bless valakas, angel ring +6, cloak pve +10 p.skill crt dmg 7.5%, artifact +9+8+7, top brooch +5, tops seed lv4 +2, top kaliel +5, top artif book +5), radiant circlet top +5, ruler genesis stage 2, all greater jewels lv3 + (red cat lv4 no greater). talisman (abun lv4+insanity+seven sign+protection lv8+sayha lv9+venir lv16). that in general.

With the last nerfs received, I hit less and the mobs hit harder and resist more, I can't kill in TOI with AOE because I don't kill with 2 or 3 hits like DK or dagger, but I didn't care (I've assumed it) . But since they improved the TYRR and the DKs appeared, we can't do a 1vs1 pvp because as yull we don't have a barrier, they kill us with a "star sonic" or "eruption". I find it absurd that a less geared tyrr or DK with lv 110-112 kills me with one hit. WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE OF LV, that is, anyone becomes a tyrr or dk and only has to go up to lv110 and can give a single hit and kill a yull 119-120??? How absurd, where is the nerf to those classes that they said would be in this update?
I don't like to play with other classes, I have wasted all these years spending on prestige pack and destiny pack to raise my char to lv119 and for what??? for any other char to give him a boost and kill me 1 hit.

I'm upset and I just wanted to express my discomfort, and I've decided not to spend more on runes... (no more than 75 dollars per month) which was the minimum I spend monthly on this game.

Bye Bye

Sorry for traslator

1 hour ago, Excommunicated said:

Hello everyone, below I will give my opinion of the current game:
i am yull (from server zaken) lv.119 (set leviathan pvp +10, bow lim +19, (2 kain 10 & 11, + 15% skill. power) 2 earring gods, bless valakas, angel ring +6, cloak pve +10 p.skill crt dmg 7.5%, artifact +9+8+7, top brooch +5, tops seed lv4 +2, top kaliel +5, top artif book +5), radiant circlet top +5, ruler genesis stage 2, all greater jewels lv3 + (red cat lv4 no greater). talisman (abun lv4+insanity+seven sign+protection lv8+sayha lv9+venir lv16). that in general.

With the last nerfs received, I hit less and the mobs hit harder and resist more, I can't kill in TOI with AOE because I don't kill with 2 or 3 hits like DK or dagger, but I didn't care (I've assumed it) . But since they improved the TYRR and the DKs appeared, we can't do a 1vs1 pvp because as yull we don't have a barrier, they kill us with a "star sonic" or "eruption". I find it absurd that a less geared tyrr or DK with lv 110-112 kills me with one hit. WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE OF LV, that is, anyone becomes a tyrr or dk and only has to go up to lv110 and can give a single hit and kill a yull 119-120??? How absurd, where is the nerf to those classes that they said would be in this update?
I don't like to play with other classes, I have wasted all these years spending on prestige pack and destiny pack to raise my char to lv119 and for what??? for any other char to give him a boost and kill me 1 hit.

I'm upset and I just wanted to express my discomfort, and I've decided not to spend more on runes... (no more than 75 dollars per month) which was the minimum I spend monthly on this game.

Bye Bye

Sorry for traslator

but was fine before when with 1 AOE you could whipe 1 full pt right?

44 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

It is logical that if you have more level (+5) you can hit 1 hit and kill a char with less lv and gear than you, but not vice versa.

you wanst need the 5 lvl difference before dude........stop kidding,everyone want his char stronger but is easyer crying instead to work hard for find smtg that can improve your char.

12 hours ago, IsasizzaBob said:

you wanst need the 5 lvl difference before dude........stop kidding,everyone want his char stronger but is easyer crying instead to work hard for find smtg that can improve your char.

lol i dont think u can fill the gap.

DK - TYR > all other classes with the same equipment, we alrdy have both servers full of them while before was populated with only archers and the population of tyrs was near 1/10.

We are in the era of TYR and DK, archer's one passed away.

Reroll because u can't work hard for find smtg that can improve your char.