Quality of life ingame decreased

Hello @Juji,

I would like to give you some feedback from the latest update you threw at your player base.

On today's bank account feedback, I have spend a total amount of approximately 20.000€ for the game during a 2 and a half year interval, which gives us approximately 800€/month.

Those reading this can already keep their judgment aside. The goal is to make a clear statement that people cannot play this game at a decent amount of level at a certain point without spending a reasonable amount of money and to highlight that the game becomes more and more difficult while attracting less and less people.

What happened until now on my Yul 119:

- Hot Springs, mobs are 1 hit in 1 AOE. Adena is "okay".

- Dragon Valley, was before already difficult, now impossible.

- Valley of Saints, mobs are 1 hit in AOE. Adena is "okay".

- Beast Farm requires a whole party of similar geared people like me.

- Fafurion, impossible now, before the update I was barely doing okay.

- TOI 5 (45b) I had to downgrade to TOI 4 and I make 30b (1/3) less Adena less than before.

- IOS did not change for me. But my Eviscerator 113 has definitely seen a difficulty in 107 IOS, my Tyr 111 dies now there. Which leads to an increase of difficulty in the mobs. Same for the Tyrr in Primeval Isle.

- Atelia Refinery (green area), I do approximately 10b while having Tank+ISS, because healer is 110 and cannot join the puppies. I find it rather difficult to hunt there despite the gear.

- Crisis rates have been touched, I see a slight decrease in boxes on lower toons compared to before, probably to an increase of stats.

- Good things are the Enchant Hunting zone which are appreciated by 3 people parties. 

- Tanor now gives decent amount of XP in a 3 people party which should improve XP gap from 107 to 112 if your group is mid-gear.

- After 2 years, my Eviscerator 113 went from Aligator > Field of Silence > Field of Whisper > Sel Mahum. And each update it had to go back to the previous zone because monsters got boosted. The toon is literally running Prestige & Destiny Pack only and 0 event boxes have been purchased on it. Close to Free 2 Play, and it still makes between each big update 1-2 lvls only. Until maybe one day it reaches 120.

- I had to include a secondary ISS & a healer into my initial party to keep the pace.

While I find it understandable that the game is not "free" in order to see new content, I find it rather a bit problematic that people have to spend a considerable amount of money to even get close to what they were doing before the update.

Another problem, feedback about Tyrr, Evis nerf is 100% not accurate to what our region has. While I understand that people were happy making Stage 2/3 weapons, the nerf would have balanced things on OUR servers in the PVP area. As they say "join the winning team"...

Could you provide decent event boxes for your player base? Because right now, all other regions are far more geared for the same game content and some of them have spend far less money than we do here. Balance your prices, it might bring more people or keep those you have now.

I hope you'll see some understanding that your player base is not happy with the Quality of Life the update provided.

I am a YUL 119 (Dual Yul 110) with following gear:

- GK 2 Necklace, Fallen Angel Ring+9, Dragon Ring+3, B.Atlas Earring, Angel Earring+9

- Top-grade Brooch+5, Top-grade Kaliel+5, Top-grade Artifact Book+5, Seed Bracelet lvl4

- +10 Limited Set, Ruler Belt Stage 2, Sigil+10, Wings lvl4, Elmore+15

- G.Opal 3, G.Red Cat 3, G.Ruby 3, G.Aqua 3, G.Emerald 3, G.Vital 3

- Lvl7 Dyes (P.Atk, P.Skill CD, P.Skill Power)

- Epic Talisman, Abundance 4, Heaven Talisman, Sayha 9, Venir 21, Advanced Talisman of Protection

- all defensive artifacts are +7 or higher, all attack artifacts are +10, all fighting artifacts are +9 or +10

- Forgotten Skills all +30 and not +31.

- Blood-Stain weapon.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Very nice post unfortunately yull life is hard so like any other class who is not a tyrr or evic .  The gear you have is very decent and the xp you get must be also very good at hot springs and beast farm . Pvp I’m wondering if you stand any chance vs tyrr or evic same gear vs you and how you feel about it ? Seems @juji did reverse the changes Koreans send for us why nobody knows . He says he listen to community but really sometimes I wonder who he listens to coz aren’t we community ? Who is the special community he listens to ??? Maybe somebody could provide us that info ? He def need to take the class and player Balance more seriously and have also personal opinion . If so and he actually have a personal opinion about what is happening on pvp and pve this shows how far he is from reality . 

Each update in the awakening version they seem to make the game more and more difficult for new players, it seems that they want everyone to stop playing this version and go to Essence (Aden), since there we have quality updates that have improved the game even for new players.

• Like 1

gotta take advantage of oe events to make monies once a yr last hope....Im not looking forward to any more updates cause I fall backwards alot each and every one.  honestly this probably my last 1....not gonna try to keep up anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, KKKm said:

Very nice post unfortunately yull life is hard so like any other class who is not a tyrr or evic .  The gear you have is very decent and the xp you get must be also very good at hot springs and beast farm . Pvp I’m wondering if you stand any chance vs tyrr or evic same gear vs you and how you feel about it ? Seems @juji did reverse the changes Koreans send for us why nobody knows . He says he listen to community but really sometimes I wonder who he listens to coz aren’t we community ? Who is the special community he listens to ??? Maybe somebody could provide us that info ? He def need to take the class and player Balance more seriously and have also personal opinion . If so and he actually have a personal opinion about what is happening on pvp and pve this shows how far he is from reality . 

PVP wise even with everything in defensive build, against a Tyrr, Evi I die 2-3 hits. Only other people whom I can 1 hit are possible, majority of time, first one to hit, first one to die.

9 hours ago, voo said:

gotta take advantage of oe events to make monies once a yr last hope....Im not looking forward to any more updates cause I fall backwards alot each and every one.  honestly this probably my last 1....not gonna try to keep up anymore.

What is the point to keep playing when each update your gear becomes worse and worse compared to monsters. Your gear becomes deprecated and worse and worse until it has zero value.

This is exactly what I posted a long time ago, it doesn't really  matter what items you get they will just  change  game settings and you are back 6 months, becuse this is more adjusting game settings than a" major update " how they describe it.

The greed company just wants people to constantly invest huge money to keep up with the game ore else you just drop down .

Instead of making a real update where you bring a new game they just go for minimal effort update 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 11:17 AM, extase1987 said:

Hello @Juji,

I would like to give you some feedback from the latest update you threw at your player base.

On today's bank account feedback, I have spend a total amount of approximately 20.000€ for the game during a 2 and a half year interval, which gives us approximately 800€/month.

Those reading this can already keep their judgment aside. The goal is to make a clear statement that people cannot play this game at a decent amount of level at a certain point without spending a reasonable amount of money and to highlight that the game becomes more and more difficult while attracting less and less people.

What happened until now on my Yul 119:

- Hot Springs, mobs are 1 hit in 1 AOE. Adena is "okay".

- Dragon Valley, was before already difficult, now impossible.

- Valley of Saints, mobs are 1 hit in AOE. Adena is "okay".

- Beast Farm requires a whole party of similar geared people like me.

- Fafurion, impossible now, before the update I was barely doing okay.

- TOI 5 (45b) I had to downgrade to TOI 4 and I make 30b (1/3) less Adena less than before.

- IOS did not change for me. But my Eviscerator 113 has definitely seen a difficulty in 107 IOS, my Tyr 111 dies now there. Which leads to an increase of difficulty in the mobs. Same for the Tyrr in Primeval Isle.

- Atelia Refinery (green area), I do approximately 10b while having Tank+ISS, because healer is 110 and cannot join the puppies. I find it rather difficult to hunt there despite the gear.

- Crisis rates have been touched, I see a slight decrease in boxes on lower toons compared to before, probably to an increase of stats.

- Good things are the Enchant Hunting zone which are appreciated by 3 people parties. 

- Tanor now gives decent amount of XP in a 3 people party which should improve XP gap from 107 to 112 if your group is mid-gear.

- After 2 years, my Eviscerator 113 went from Aligator > Field of Silence > Field of Whisper > Sel Mahum. And each update it had to go back to the previous zone because monsters got boosted. The toon is literally running Prestige & Destiny Pack only and 0 event boxes have been purchased on it. Close to Free 2 Play, and it still makes between each big update 1-2 lvls only. Until maybe one day it reaches 120.

- I had to include a secondary ISS & a healer into my initial party to keep the pace.

While I find it understandable that the game is not "free" in order to see new content, I find it rather a bit problematic that people have to spend a considerable amount of money to even get close to what they were doing before the update.

Another problem, feedback about Tyrr, Evis nerf is 100% not accurate to what our region has. While I understand that people were happy making Stage 2/3 weapons, the nerf would have balanced things on OUR servers in the PVP area. As they say "join the winning team"...

Could you provide decent event boxes for your player base? Because right now, all other regions are far more geared for the same game content and some of them have spend far less money than we do here. Balance your prices, it might bring more people or keep those you have now.

I hope you'll see some understanding that your player base is not happy with the Quality of Life the update provided.

I am a YUL 119 (Dual Yul 110) with following gear:

- GK 2 Necklace, Fallen Angel Ring+9, Dragon Ring+3, B.Atlas Earring, Angel Earring+9

- Top-grade Brooch+5, Top-grade Kaliel+5, Top-grade Artifact Book+5, Seed Bracelet lvl4

- +10 Limited Set, Ruler Belt Stage 2, Sigil+10, Wings lvl4, Elmore+15

- G.Opal 3, G.Red Cat 3, G.Ruby 3, G.Aqua 3, G.Emerald 3, G.Vital 3

- Lvl7 Dyes (P.Atk, P.Skill CD, P.Skill Power)

- Epic Talisman, Abundance 4, Heaven Talisman, Sayha 9, Venir 21, Advanced Talisman of Protection

- all defensive artifacts are +7 or higher, all attack artifacts are +10, all fighting artifacts are +9 or +10

- Forgotten Skills all +30 and not +31.

- Blood-Stain weapon.

At least u still have aoe. Dagger is beyond broken and obsolete. 

12 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

New update triple dagger  for dagger class  , it will have 3 dagger to kill faster 1 targhet,:))

Is just a joke that they do with the class really, you give dagger dual dagger just to kill the same mob, wtf, you would think with 2 weapons you could do multiple kill, but no with 1 arow you can kill   10 moving targets, but with 2 dagger you can only go to kill better  the same targhet and to be sure that it stays dead  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Hyper,

I am not arguing about the classes. Yul still remains fine, in most situations, except PVP where you are 1 hit material.

I argue about the QoL that changed after the update.

And a Dagger does still TOI 4 without issues similar geared to a YUL. I see it on a daily basis. A Dagger 120 doing DV, where as a YUL I barely scratch the same mobs.

What point I want to reach is that they pull updates on us that requires equipments which are 1-2 years from now only available.

We get Korean updates, but we do not have same events than them and therefore we take a major hit every update, where we fall back due to the 1-2 year delay of gearing in our region.

How do you want to get new players, when they do not get any gear to stay alive in Phantasmal Ridge, SV or Tanor? Because those mobs became boosted in attack & defense while the new players  requires an extended amount of gear.

My Feoh 108 has better gear than I had at 108 as a YUL where I did Tanor, now the Feoh struggles more with better gear, sounds logic to you? This shows that more gear is required to do the same zones...

8 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Hyper,

I am not arguing about the classes. Yul still remains fine, in most situations, except PVP where you are 1 hit material.

I argue about the QoL that changed after the update.

And a Dagger does still TOI 4 without issues similar geared to a YUL. I see it on a daily basis. A Dagger 120 doing DV, where as a YUL I barely scratch the same mobs.

What point I want to reach is that they pull updates on us that requires equipments which are 1-2 years from now only available.

We get Korean updates, but we do not have same events than them and therefore we take a major hit every update, where we fall back due to the 1-2 year delay of gearing in our region.

How do you want to get new players, when they do not get any gear to stay alive in Phantasmal Ridge, SV or Tanor? Because those mobs became boosted in attack & defense while the new players  requires an extended amount of gear.

My Feoh 108 has better gear than I had at 108 as a YUL where I did Tanor, now the Feoh struggles more with better gear, sounds logic to you? This shows that more gear is required to do the same zones...

New players require marketing, proper store promos, and nice xp events geared for lower lvls and not upper lvls.

This update didn't affect my lvling spots. IoS 2 dropped 15% for my yul dual. I'm enjoying alot of features like the augment system, the fact that tersi soul crystal is a farmable drop, rehashed areas, new skill levels. BTW, go check the mentee store shop and be happy with your hero coins finally.

Regarding the lack of dmg on low/mid gears, Ncsoft never learns from their past mistakes. This happens every single update. People all of a sudden can't farm. They need to put that attack herb thing back in for every one 115- and look at a hard forgotten sale and fragment sale for artifacts so we can get the needed 20-30% dmg back. 

Also, if people are doing this poorly with event rose, oh buddy.... 

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

Also, if people are doing this poorly with event rose, oh buddy.... 

Imagine... With event rose it is already a pain. Now imagine when it is gone how things are going to be.

On my main, it did hit me with TOI only.

Atelia is not easy now despite being 119, with quite a good gear, I had to add a tank & ISS into party because mobs are hitting like trucks.

I noticed more the difference on my lower level toons 111 & 113, which are only doing Prestige & Destiny Pack and being geared by themselves overtime. If they are doing poorly, I cannot imagine a new player who wants to join this game. And the mobs do hit them hard despite having all artifacts at least +4, top grade Kaliel, top grade Book, radiant circlet, Forgotten 11's, Blessed+10 sets, running one with DW.

My Titan 111, with +12 weapon does worse after update in such a point, that it now requires an ISS to keep him alive at least, due to gear lack.

The update requires gear that other regions got a year or two ago, which we completly lack.

About Tersi soul, I got 2 in TOI 4, both failed at +3. Speaks about the odds itself.

New skills were for us at least a compensation for the increase of damage mobs do.

Hero coins I saw already, nice collection extra and this will benefit again Mr.Russia from Naia who will log 100 boxes which will make think NCW that we get a lot of new players...

13 hours ago, extase1987 said:

We get Korean updates, but we do not have same events than them and therefore we take a major hit every update, where we fall back due to the 1-2 ...

You are right here, we get update but very important to the game are the events, very important factor, why we do not get the same event? @Juji events are very important to the game, since Hime left all the events are very low, not even the 50 box discount  that was usually in sales event. But all the events  are low .

Vitality 110 is more for old player to lvl old characters, those are the characters that are filing the game now, not new players, new players need gear to lvl up.

The event in korea where also because of the anniversary , so I hope we get the events with the anniversary coming in April . But this events that are now does not help the update. 

13 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Toi mobes have immunity to dagger,  just read the status on the mobs, back hits are imposibil to do ,  and you hit single target with immunity to your skills you think that is correct? Toi mobes do not have immunity to archer. 

In this game you just need gear enough to ignore your skill and class, with top gear class does not matter this is NC wants, so you only buy gear .

Do not get me rong I do not want nerf for any class , I want all class to be able to farm in the zone that there lvl alows them , toi is 110 , can a player lvl 110 go to toi?

And if you buy nccoin you just farm better this is how the game sould be.

I believe that they sightly increase all monster status,because of the new obtained skills at every level.I understand the rage of people that cant exp their toons at the areas they want, but they do some fixes that is interesting. They reorganise map on a 3toon/pt exp with the minimum loss (means more exp and not a tragic lvl mess between the 5 lvl gap) and they categorise the areas on solo/misc/party exp. That means you should do a tactick exp/farm, at monsters similar to your lvl.

The amount of xp boost does not reflect the difficulty of the mobs. The adjustment of rewards is pure lie.

Just like last update when they messed with the mobs/xp we got a promo with talisman protection and most players solved there problem via ncstore.

So I bet my poor 112 yull,that can't do any instance now, we are getting an event soon,most probably teris crystals compound, where again by ncstore you can solve the difficulty presented on this update.

On the verge of quitting.

Few days ago, I threw "few bucks" in game just just to remember how I did it before... and felt no any tingles. For a few hours, I thought how to spend adena the best way, and I found that there's no items on a the market that could upgrade my character(90%) or they are over expensive (10% of existing). ...And we need 100500 of them...

I am casual player, I have my own schedule and real life goals. I have not time to looking for decent geared characters (at least like my own). Inviting randoms or play in constant are not the options atm. That's why I keep ignoring TOI, swamps, etc. They're simply no content for me. 

No content, no spends. #NCDevs go go go to make old mobs harder.

I remember the times when you could being invited in the party no matter gear (old Istina etc.) and all we had a lot of fun.

I keep my character online just for testing classes and trying to catch the old feelings.  

For now, I spend money for the games I missed playing l2 more than 10 years. I do not "cry at forum" anymore (like years before),  and I am happy with that. 

PS.

I am know I made/make many writing mistakes, but, please, follow the mind. 

13 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I am know I made/make many writing mistakes, but, please, follow the mind. 

I know ofcourse.  I am sometimes very inattentive. .. 🤦‍♂️ That's actually I said it.

But I don't want spend more time here for the deep editing. 

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

You talk for high gear side and low gear side. It s good!
Your main @extase1987have pretty very good gear ofc...mobs are boosted like they take adrenaline...Facts. For my part i'm 117 dagger Wind rider like we can say good gear but far from high gears...i think i was farming to cemitery, but still paper in my def. ...nothing new, Many now have good dps , but def still less. Now i returned to Wasteland cause i can't handle no more agressive mobs in cemitery, but more XP increase so not too bad.
 you put lot of money to L2 but now you farm good adena, and you have a very nice gear, many can't say same, you're not party majoritary of ppls but you're previledge,  and compare with the Korea, they put more money and they have more playa...we have an adaptation so not really same game...
and @Mitzza, TOI they don't have total imunity against letal, so you can kill  🤪
Some positive way we can say too in this update, we can put augment on sigil, you get 100 tersi's soul lv1 you can craft lv6, fallen earring implament, the fact that you can decide to keep or no your augment (witch for me is the best part in this update) we see now enchant rates, you can continue to augment some skills when you reach lv after lv 110... anyway see patch note.
NC West is bound by the terms of its contract as a franchise, and it conveys the image of Nc Soft...i think that contract is as long as  little arm 😅, so they can't not do everything they want...as we say it pulls the milk in the best parts those give the most, bisness.

But ya we can always do better.

Aka Jalila

extase1987:

GZ, man! You are an investor (not a player), i guess :-]

@Juji: If Your emplorer want PPL back to that game, You have to make dramatic changes. 1st at all: to ban aaaaalllll the boters + find their MAINs and  ban them as well. I guess there willbe no heros after that for a while. But will be for the common good :)Then find who supply with adena those sites: as mmok, l2programmer, goldicq, etc.. And ban them as well. Or beter: just delete them + all the adena/items they stored in their related chars..

Otherwise: Your collegues will have to  change the text from "Enter the World of Lineage II" to "Buy adena to play the World of Lineage II"  - on the L2 web-page ..

39 minutes ago, SM-T said:

Your main @extase1987have pretty very good gear ofc...mobs are boosted like they take adrenaline...Facts. For my part i'm 117 dagger Wind rider like we can say good gear but far from high gears...i think i was farming to cemitery, but still paper in my def. ...nothing new, Many now have good dps , but def still less. Now i returned to Wasteland cause i can't handle no more agressive mobs in cemitery, but more XP increase so not too bad.
 you put lot of money to L2 but now you farm good adena, and you have a very nice gear, many can't say same, you're not party majoritary of ppls but you're previledge,  and compare with the Korea, they put more money and they have more playa...we have an adaptation so not really same game...
and @Mitzza, TOI they don't have total imunity against letal, so you can kill  🤪
Some positive way we can say too in this update, we can put augment on sigil, you get 100 tersi's soul lv1 you can craft lv6, fallen earring implament, the fact that you can decide to keep or no your augment (witch for me is the best part in this update) we see now enchant rates, you can continue to augment some skills when you reach lv after lv 110... anyway see patch note.
NC West is bound by the terms of its contract as a franchise, and it conveys the image of Nc Soft...i think that contract is as long as  little arm 😅, so they can't not do everything they want...as we say it pulls the milk in the best parts those give the most, bisness.

But ya we can always do better.

Aka Jalila

I know i farm in toi , I was only referring to the balance between characters, we are talking about a character that is based on backstabs, and letal , GH, and non of that work on toi, so penalty between 30%-65% ore more in critical dmg  in toi , others class do not have so much penalty in toi, so it is not a balance between characters in farming. 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:53 PM, DrizzDoSmith said:

@Juji: If Your emplorer want PPL back to that game, You have to make dramatic changes. 1st at all: to ban aaaaalllll the boters + find their MAINs and  ban them as well. I guess there willbe no heros after that for a while. But will be for the common good :)Then find who supply with adena those sites: as mmok, l2programmer, goldicq, etc.. And ban them as well. Or beter: just delete them + all the adena/items they stored in their related chars..

We all know who are those people. The fact @Juji is not doing anything tells you that he supports it for many year.

On 3/16/2022 at 2:39 PM, SM-T said:

It highlights the downside of being low lvl pretty much. Unless you spend 24/7, nobody will achieve a decent gear in less than 1-2 years. Who is willing to wait for a game so long if it does not allow you to play the actual content which is supposed to be PVP, and instead leave the PC afk doing nothing.

Today Field of Crisis was full, I simply KS some random person, he tried to kill my Feoh 109 and failed and left. That was a 5 second "PVP" on that toon for weeks now. Should give you an indication where the PVP is left.

On 3/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, Renne_ said:

They reorganise map on a 3toon/pt exp with the minimum loss (means more exp and not a tragic lvl mess between the 5 lvl gap) and they categorise the areas on solo/misc/party exp. That means you should do a tactick exp/farm, at monsters similar to your lvl.

It is not a bad thing they did there, but they did not take into account the required gear difference to do it effectively so newcomers can actually catch up a bit.

Juji likes to pull new updates every time and waits months before throwing a bone in the L2Store for the people to buy.

Just put Dragon weapons, +20 Limited weapons, +10 Limited armors, specific artifacts always in the L2Store and see how things turn around and people finally can get specific items at any moment. This would ease a lot the game.

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2022 at 4:00 AM, Mitzza said:

Toi mobes have immunity to dagger,  just read the status on the mobs, back hits are imposibil to do ,  and you hit single target with immunity to your skills you think that is correct? Toi mobes do not have immunity to archer. 

In this game you just need gear enough to ignore your skill and class, with top gear class does not matter this is NC wants, so you only buy gear .

Do not get me rong I do not want nerf for any class , I want all class to be able to farm in the zone that there lvl alows them , toi is 110 , can a player lvl 110 go to toi?

And if you buy nccoin you just farm better this is how the game sould be.

I'm not sure what that status means yet on the toi mobs. I need to test more, but my stabs and adena income are pretty much the same before update. 

I actually went up to floor 7 from 6.

Maybe they're immune to vital spot access nerfing Daggers a little bit on their blow formula. The mobs are immune to status effects completely and lethals.

So few people play dagger, this will be hard to sort out without a gm's help. 

Playing 4th month on naia. 

spend around 2k euro in this time to game. 

112 lv, pve set, some Basic shirts/hat//brooch etc etc. 

My Gear is enough to farm timezones except toi, ios lv2 - so i cant farm adena to make better game. 

Every p2w event is joke, i looked at Korea events what They have in update and whats rewards They have. 

Ncwest is big joke and i can call them even scammers. 

Top Peoples dont use single euro or dolar to buy chests because They farm 60b or so from toi only. 

We (new Players) have to Pay ncwest euro and dolars. We get event chests that we Pay 1eu /chest to get XP boosts /coctails/pi scrols /forgoten book/lifestones or sell to top Players who farm every month 300-400b just from pve. 

Ncwest do nothing to make balance and give new ones some good event to catch atleast mid lvl Gear to farm alone. 

Ncwest force newbies to use visa and make some Gear with paying 500eu/month just for event chests that will give 1 drop with maybe 100b price on market and lol XP boosts and lifestones from 499 other chests. Chance on enchanting is joke. Luck almost not work after update, compund system even worse than before. 

@JujiWell done. You make Peoples quit, naia so empty last days and market almost dead 

• Thanks 1

I honestly don't know why they argue so much? if after all, the game lost its stability a long time ago. Here we all have points against. If we look at the side of what the p2w are asking for, they refer to having more equipment, paying much less or technically without donating. As for those of us who don't pay, or pay a little, they would think that the game is in favor of those who don't put money. So it's a vicious circle where nothing ends and everything goes around, and that's where it begins, why yes to him and no to me? So it's understandable that people react that way. As for Farm I can't go to 112+ places except plains of lizardman. etc. while before the update I could farm in places 112-116. so @Jujicould you implement something to favor low level people and try to balance the game so that we can all enjoy it and that there is not so much selfishness, naivety, less scammers, and more balance. but since I have been playing for years and I never even see the patches similar to core. Now I give up and I don't think you listen to the whole community but to those who contribute thousands of dollars a month.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:20 PM, DonJuan said:

Playing 4th month on naia. 

spend around 2k euro in this time to game. 

112 lv, pve set, some Basic shirts/hat//brooch etc etc. 

My Gear is enough to farm timezones except toi, ios lv2 - so i cant farm adena to make better game. ..

Wait, what? You got up to level 112 in 4 months?!