swift attack cookie

@Hermes  with all the players buying  emperors treasure chest and theres a hugh amount of players participating can we PLEASE get a time extention to use up all the swift attack cookies  , 20 days isnt enough time  . ty for an awesome rewarding event ( hope there is new items  in future boxes  eg fallen jewels other than rings)

ps..  take expirey time off cookies ... my opinion 

@ everyone    please throw your weight  on this topic  for an extention of time

cheers  karnival

On 5/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Draecke said:

1. it should have been tradeable from the start

2. no timer as it's paid for with $$$ and not some free charity items obtained ingame with no effort

3. not be tied to an overpriced loot box

Huh, wake up, this is l2 and it's 2022.

18 minutes ago, mixa said:

Huh, wake up, this is l2 and it's 2022.

which why am not wasting money on such

also who ever from NC Soft team thought 1$ a loot box is acceptable pricing should get the Singapore chewing gum on street treatment

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

We noted this request and are currently looking into the possibility of extending the removal date of the cookies.

I will update you guys once I have an update on this matter, but please keep in mind that at this very time the date is still 06/15.

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Best Regards,
Hermes

On 5/31/2022 at 10:30 PM, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

We noted this request and are currently looking into the possibility of extending the removal date of the cookies.

I will update you guys once I have an update on this matter, but please keep in mind that at this very time the date is still 06/15.

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Hi there,

Just a reminder that often most of us don't even sign in on the forums. Doesn't mean we don't expect an answer.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have some good news. The time extension for the Swift Attack Cookie is confirmed. The removal date was changed from 06/15 to 06/22 (A one-week extension).

This confirmation was just received. I apologize for the delay in the update; it is just that there was nothing new to add until this very moment.

Best Regards,
Hermes

@Hermes as ur active right now, when can we expect the same kind of price cuts as Europe L2 servers ?

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/687514/

ltvSYDR.png

those are 25.5% and 37.7% price cuts

let's not hide behind the fact NCWest doesn't have an Einhassad store as it's basically the same as L2store on NCWest and something all players have wanted to see changed so we will be the same as all other Export Regions as well in sync with NC Korea.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have some good news. The time extension for the Swift Attack Cookie is confirmed. The removal date was changed from 06/15 to 06/22 (A one-week extension).

This confirmation was just received. I apologize for the delay in the update; it is just that there was nothing new to add until this very moment.

Best Regards,
Hermes

also really give us Einhassad store so those Cookies will never be a forced tied in with loot boxes type of sale again and make the current ones tradeable.

Please do something about these L2 store prices, I'm seeing more people quit and one of the reasons is due to the cost of living rising, and also the cost of the L2 store rising too😂

I guess our prices will go up even more to compensate for the reduction else where.
Let's start somewhere, let's for instance see these cookies in the store for a reasonable amount.
And since game play is more difficult, let's have the rose in the L2 store replaced with Brilliant Rose. Normal roses are good for nobody.

Hi @HermesAnd have a good start on your new position .

As others mentioned ,make a good start  and push koreans on the above topics :

• lower store prices (as you should already know yourself Lineage 2 has the worst gaming reputation of the hardest P2W business model in gaming history)
  • add permanent usefull items on human prices synced with 2022 game situation(buffs ,artifacfts, enchant skills books , forgotten books ,enchant/augmenting stones)
  • try reducing events which are introducing new p2w items and help players with more free daily/weekly/monthly items (like free stage 1 dragon weapons ,top jewels) etc 
  • try explain them that the korean mentality of players doesn't apply to west community. NA/EU Players mentality and financial capacity is totally different from koreans/asians 
  • i would like you to do an exercise which i asked Jason(JuJi) also.  Make a new char yourself  get a prestige pack , a destiny pack , a rare accesory pack,exalted pack and put an inital ammount on l2 store of 1000$ dollars.Please check yourself what problems you are going to face in the first day you level up and try improve your gear and xp .(no items on market ,no way to find basic items,prices , no way to farm adena ). Then calculate how much money you need to spend in $ in Giran and in ncoins to get some decent gear to do any activity in game . You will see that this korean mentality that you need an initial of 4-5k $ usd just to get out of town and do basic instaces, kill some  mobs without any reward, will bother you and troubles you a lot and hope you can pass your thoughts and feeling to koreans.
  • check that every second/third maintenance a new p2w item is being introduced . Before you publish any event run a simulation and see yourself .if you want to make the middle option of the new p2w item how much money you need and if you can afford it .Then think if you can handle  a second p2w the same month  and how many you have to pay accumulated per year(there is already an example happened some days ago with nightmarket coins)
  • every update because korean devs are introducing new p2w items as it is obvious, mobs and p2w players are becoming stronger .if you dont adapt (pay the new p2w items continuously) you have a huge handicap, killing the mobs and of course other players .Run a query on your database and see how much the community is being reduced after every hard p2w event and after every update which mobs are harder to die .
  • try convince them that a cheaper server on basic items and also a supply of items on market which can push people to pve better and have a chance on pvping /olys/siege   will push also the revenue on NA For the NC Group. Also it will bring lot of players  back and also new players. It's better having 1000 players paying 100$  to get some items than having 10 people paying 1000$ to get 1 item .
  • if they refuse to change pricing policy try proposing a beta period of 6 months with lowered prices so you can show them how it reflects on NA revenue = more profit for the group and make these numbers better.image.png

I can give you more feedback if you want from a player playing on Chronos(Ex-Devianne) since 2004*

Best Regards

ConanTheCimerian

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ConanTheCimerian said:

Hi @HermesAnd have a good start on your new position .

As others mentioned ,make a good start  and push koreans on the above topics :

• lower store prices (as you should already know yourself Lineage 2 has the worst gaming reputation of the hardest P2W business model in gaming history)
  • add permanent usefull items on human prices synced with 2022 game situation(buffs ,artifacfts, enchant skills books , forgotten books ,enchant/augmenting stones)
  • try reducing events which are introducing new p2w items and help players with more free daily/weekly/monthly items (like free stage 1 dragon weapons ,top jewels) etc 
  • try explain them that the korean mentality of players doesn't apply to west community. NA/EU Players mentality and financial capacity is totally different from koreans/asians 
  • i would like you to do an exercise which i asked Jason(JuJi) also.  Make a new char yourself  get a prestige pack , a destiny pack , a rare accesory pack,exalted pack and put an inital ammount on l2 store of 1000$ dollars.Please check yourself what problems you are going to face in the first day you level up and try improve your gear and xp .(no items on market ,no way to find basic items,prices , no way to farm adena ). Then calculate how much money you need to spend in $ in Giran and in ncoins to get some decent gear to do any activity in game . You will see that this korean mentality that you need an initial of 4-5k $ usd just to get out of town and do basic instaces, kill some  mobs without any reward, will bother you and troubles you a lot and hope you can pass your thoughts and feeling to koreans.
  • check that every second/third maintenance a new p2w item is being introduced . Before you publish any event run a simulation and see yourself .if you want to make the middle option of the new p2w item how much money you need and if you can afford it .Then think if you can handle  a second p2w the same month  and how many you have to pay accumulated per year(there is already an example happened some days ago with nightmarket coins)
  • every update because korean devs are introducing new p2w items as it is obvious, mobs and p2w players are becoming stronger .if you dont adapt (pay the new p2w items continuously) you have a huge handicap, killing the mobs and of course other players .Run a query on your database and see how much the community is being reduced after every hard p2w event and after every update which mobs are harder to die .
  • try convince them that a cheaper server on basic items and also a supply of items on market which can push people to pve better and have a chance on pvping /olys/siege   will push also the revenue on NA For the NC Group. Also it will bring lot of players  back and also new players. It's better having 1000 players paying 100$  to get some items than having 10 people paying 1000$ to get 1 item .
  • if they refuse to change pricing policy try proposing a beta period of 6 months with lowered prices so you can show them how it reflects on NA revenue = more profit for the group and make these numbers better.image.png

I can give you more feedback if you want from a player playing on Chronos(Ex-Devianne) since 2004*

Best Regards

ConanTheCimerian

I dont think  l2 is no more for new players and is for  old  to keep then hook up ! they had time a `lot of time`  to fix it and  sure they will not start now.

Tis 500 ppl or  how  many are  they  will milk   them to the end!  Dont  expect nothing  is a buisness they win u lose.

16 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes as ur active right now, when can we expect the same kind of price cuts as Europe L2 servers ?

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/687514/

ltvSYDR.png

those are 25.5% and 37.7% price cuts

let's not hide behind the fact NCWest doesn't have an Einhassad store as it's basically the same as L2store on NCWest and something all players have wanted to see changed so we will be the same as all other Export Regions as well in sync with NC Korea.

Quoted for emphasis.

Lowering prices = more buyers.

In my logic lower prices would make more ppl wanna buy even for the hope to get something out of any event box.High prices and low chance of items isnt making more potential buyers.Always will be the same ones that buy more and more.They try sometimes to do an event and suddenly so many rewards pop up (ofc the chance to get a good item needs a certain number of purchased boxes) and ppl run to buy more and more ...imagine if the prices were lower,my guess would be that ppl that not usually spend money ,they would give it a try .I guess we depend on these 100 or so ppl (i might say even a high number)  that still spend, if they decide to move to a new game is game over  over here 🤔