Live Server Maintenance: July 13, 2022

EMpulse

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Summer Sale promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Watermelon event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Server Settings boost will end next week!
  • The Artifact of Power promotion will end next week!
  • The L2 Pass Season 1 will end!
    • L2 Pass Buffs and Ticket will be removed
  • Overall improvements to the Dethrone UI.
  • Fixed an issue causing disconnections when leaving the Tower of Insolence.
  • Fixed the UI text overlay for the clan mission event UI.

5 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

no season 2?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't extend the L2Pass S1 for another week.

Also, the Battle Pass seasons won't be back-to-back, and Season 2 will start in a not-so-distant future 😁.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Thanks 1

Yay, more "events" where you just spend money for a game where you refuse to even fix the skills, or have a proper server that doesnt lag, or listen to your player base.... All of which we've been asking for for YEARS.

Yay, so excited... YAY.. you guys are so awesome.. YAY... I cant wait to play this game more.. yay.....  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dessie said:

look like is a waste for me to spend ncoin on the l2 pass s1 , is hard for a support class to finish it.

U cant  finish it  and u are 100% right, way ? to much disconnect problems, to much mobs  to kill and the last  thing  for who is tis l2pass ? new ppl  the cant kill  fast mobs. 2 days  i had  dc problems and i didn't  log in anymore  like u  for  the new toon cant finish .  U paid  remember tis ..U paid for something that  cant finish it.

56 minutes ago, Trivak said:

U cant  finish it  and u are 100% right, way ? to much disconnect problems, to much mobs  to kill and the last  thing  for who is tis l2pass ? new ppl  the cant kill  fast mobs. 2 days  i had  dc problems and i didn't  log in anymore  like u  for  the new toon cant finish .  U paid  remember tis ..U paid for something that  cant finish it.

Yar For Second and Third Week i also Having alot random DC, I try hard to complete the l2 pass s1 but sadly i can't.....

feel like my premium pass was a waste....

@Hermes

Do u guys consider updating the Hero Coin Store in the near future?

Or isn't it a priority for u right now?

This store has basically no value right now, and the items u can buy are like 10+ years old and are not up to date with current state of the game.

• Like 1

L2 SEASON 1 was nice, thanks, i hit to the middle far away from the finish but don t care, was nice. Please more content when you can, tonight i ll finished Etis Van Etina for first time, 5 years playing almost 24/7 , i think this kind of content would be nice have a version to lower players, for example like Baylor 105 110 115, i saw Etis van Etina is from year 2015, i cloud do it in 2022. jajaja -- in the future if is possible please develope content for lower players too, if a new monster appear in L2 world, make like a baylor, a version for lower players, would be nice and great.. in these days i see the Baiums image in starter game, would be nice play against him in a lower version. Ty

27 minutes ago, mihaioh said:

we want update store to buy with ncoin R120 weapon armor if it will be r120 gear

that would be great, R115 and R120 gears, everybody with R110 is ... boring? i don t know, Exalteds would have an different armor too, like weapons and cloaks 

Very disappointed.  You have a sale running on NCcoins but provide no incentive for people to buy the l2 coins.  Like this is the time you should fo dropped a major store event with great sale prices to increase NC Coins sales through amazon.

Is there any reason to buy NC Coins right now?  We all know the current artifact store promotion is a bust, there is nothing in the summer sale promotion worth buying NC Coins on and nothing new in the store.... Wow kind of missed a great opportunity there.

Also when have the l2 pass potions expire when there is no new pass coming out?  I had about 200 potions left (100 hours) i could still use; there were more time I needed that I couldn't complete with the dc and overnight deaths from DC god I had one last night sometime after the server reset because my toon had new clan quests completed before it died. 

Sad too much sadness; XP event and NC Coin sale is when you should be pushing big promotions to increase revenue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

we want big promo .....

Just wondering.. didnt see any announcement to compensate the issues of.. disconnects, server crashes, lag (such as mail/quest/consumable delays, dying due to emperors delay  and hunting with basic buffs). If the dandy balls were the only compensation intended for this.. its very weak and really going downhills now :(

11 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't extend the L2Pass S1 for another week.

Also, the Battle Pass seasons won't be back-to-back, and Season 2 will start in a not-so-distant future 😁.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Why cannot extend l2 pass? Most of people missing like 10-15k to finish it with extra pass and cannot do it to receive main prize (which is very low anyway), well nothing changes i see, same low quality events and low uality rewards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Afum said:

Why cannot extend l2 pass? Most of people missing like 10-15k to finish it with extra pass and cannot do it to receive main prize (which is very low anyway), well nothing changes i see, same low quality events and low uality rewards.

Yar spend on premium pass and knot finish get all reward..... really feel sad on it. make ppl feel like no worth spend on ncoin.