Oriana Lucky Draw Event is a joke right?

Slycutter

Gems that last 21 days ok I can understand that if you get them the first day.

However Ruby the one most people need is 13,500 coins.  Which you only get 15 coins an hour if you stay log in and not dead or max 360 coins a day.

Simple math now 13,500 divided by 360 = 37.5 days.... so what y our telling people there is no way to get that gem lol @Hermes seriously so people need to just work this out that makes no sense.

Lets look at Red Cat Eye Greater 1 = 1000 = ~ about 3 day so you get to use it for at least 17 or 18 days.

These events are getting worse and worse I already can't even understand why you put a ruby at 13,500 there is way for someone to get it unless they win the coin box and IT ONLY TEMPORARY ANYWAY.

I tried but obviously the new guy is not getting it either anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to add can't edit sorry not spam.

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/Orianas-lucky-draw-event

Event happened 4 months ago.

4 months ago you got 100 coins an hour not 15. 

Also there was no cost to the times in the coin exchange 4 months ago now there is.

SO @Hermesgrats  you bad event even worse and its a recent event so easy to compare the changes .... Why would you make it worse?

Dont try to understand NcWest they have their own mathematicians..

same as paid promo boxes they put top rewards but they know nobody will get top rewards either, thats called shiny baiting in marketing,  dont forget one thing:

"House always wins" :)

Best thing about this event servers will be crowded as everyone will start switching 30 clients just to get a chance to get something apart from roses and pots.. 

is same as before, coins are tradeable, and you win coins every draw, is not hard get the jewels, the problem is there a big nerf in the rewards on every draw.
the chance of get something from normal gift box is less 0.00000001 and from the big gift box from draw, 99% will be that rune stone.

edit: that 15coins bet is a mt of copy paste, must be 100coins.

14 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Gems that last 21 days ok I can understand that if you get them the first day.

However Ruby the one most people need is 13,500 coins.  Which you only get 15 coins an hour if you stay log in and not dead or max 360 coins a day.

Simple math now 13,500 divided by 360 = 37.5 days.... so what y our telling people there is no way to get that gem lol @Hermes seriously so people need to just work this out that makes no sense.

Lets look at Red Cat Eye Greater 1 = 1000 = ~ about 3 day so you get to use it for at least 17 or 18 days.

These events are getting worse and worse I already can't even understand why you put a ruby at 13,500 there is way for someone to get it unless they win the coin box and IT ONLY TEMPORARY ANYWAY.

I tried but obviously the new guy is not getting it either anymore.

They corrected it, returned it to 100 by successful draw.

Nothing to see here folks.. Situation normal, everything is working as intended. We hope you enjoyed your 18 years playing Lineage 2, please migrate over to our new game Throne and Liberty.  Rest assured we will treat the game the same way we have treated Lineage 2 for last 10 years with our Pay For Everything gaming model, oops I mean, Free to Play model of course.

Hope to see you there..

4 hours ago, ArrowDumpster said:

Nothing to see here folks.. Situation normal, everything is working as intended. We hope you enjoyed your 18 years playing Lineage 2, please migrate over to our new game Throne and Liberty.  Rest assured we will treat the game the same way we have treated Lineage 2 for last 10 years with our Pay For Everything gaming model, oops I mean, Free to Play model of course.

Hope to see you there..

Its why NCSoft west wasn't chosen to be the publisher of Lineage 3. You think they might take a hint from their parent company passing them over... NAH... 

@HermesI think your event is completely broken.

14 hours = 3 winners? and 300 coins for everyone else on Chronos.  So lets say 600 coins in a 24 hour 13,500 / 600 =  22.5 days to get Ruby... oh wait the event end 2 days before you got it.

There is no reason everyone shouldnt get 100 coins an hour and no reason that there isnt a winner every hour.  24 winners a day x 21 days = 504 Happy customers.  Simple algorithm can exclude any winners from winning a prize more than once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

@HermesI think your event is completely broken.

14 hours = 3 winners? and 300 coins for everyone else on Chronos.  So lets say 600 coins in a 24 hour 13,500 / 600 =  22.5 days to get Ruby... oh wait the event end 2 days before you got it.

There is no reason everyone shouldnt get 100 coins an hour and no reason that there isnt a winner every hour.  24 winners a day x 21 days = 504 Happy customers.  Simple algorithm can exclude any winners from winning a prize more than once.

Are you suggesting changes?

Boy, you should know that they don't listen here.

About the Ruby, I made one this morning already.

We got another 3 people from CP to cover. Maybe make it a group thing and everyone gets his quicker ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Are you suggesting changes?

Boy, you should know that they don't listen here.

About the Ruby, I made one this morning already.

We got another 3 people from CP to cover. Maybe make it a group thing and everyone gets his quicker ;)

Cute want to share your fantasy math with everyone?  In 14 hours only 300 coins per account were given means 45 accounts had to pay the coins to one person... 4 5 ...... I don't expect much from a person who is 121 who cannot xp where he belongs in dethrone and instead hunts in a 114 area stealing mobs so not have to pvp.

• Thanks 1

Do not fight here , there are no battle pass on forum no life stones will be given here, but Slycutter is right about the event , what is the point to have no winner pe hour, and the big amount of coin for time limit itmes.......also this is  making people  just log in more accounts for coins 

It would make more sense if the counter on Jewels started the moment you buy them. I'd like to get Ruby but I will not be able to get 13k coins until the event's last days. Why can't you make those items to last 20-days from the moment you buy?

36 minutes ago, Helv said:

It would make more sense if the counter on Jewels started the moment you buy them. I'd like to get Ruby but I will not be able to get 13k coins until the event's last days. Why can't you make those items to last 20-days from the moment you buy?

Yes, what is the point to spend 13k on a time limited ruby when you can just sell 13k coin , will bring you closer to grater rune,  probably ruby is made for people who win the 25 000 coin box, or if you have 50 account's, but even then I would sell the coin better then buying 10 days ruby. 

Events on L2 be like:

Sales:

Ok new box check what they give- wow look at all the cool itmes, let's buy boxes with ncoins, next step shop in aden and sell all the boxes... and waiting for next box event

Free Events:

Wow event itmes (coins) get max event itmes, next step shop in aden sell all event items 

Use adena to buy non time limited itmes 

.... the end. 

Red libra event is not like that so that is why people want a diferent kinde of event, to have some fun , because the existing events are just boring 

O I forgot Battle pass event - buy Battle pass get items- put shop in Aden and sell itmes, we already have the prices for itmes in other topic. 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, Mitzza said:

Yes, what is the point to spend 13k on a time limited ruby when you can just sell 13k coin , will bring you closer to grater rune

You're right, not worth I guess when there are more important things to obtain :) Tho I think I'm never gonna get that greater rune - 22 bil at Naia's AH now and red libra will come soon so it's gonna be 40 or who knows how much... x_O /emocut

On 8/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, Mitzza said:

probably ruby is made for people who win the 25 000 coin box, or if you have 50 account's, but even then I would sell the coin better then buying 10 days ruby. 

It could make sense if the intention was that it's for the box winners, but I still think it's bad design - if someone wins the box in the last days they will not get a chance to enjoy their ruby .