Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

stop throwing stones... I only see critical criticisms... pay attention to your wives, children, go br;eathe fresh air, go watch some sport on TV etc... at one time or another it will be resolved and some reward will receive .  :S

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

stop throwing stones... I only see critical criticisms... pay attention to your wives, children, go br;eathe fresh air, go watch some sport on TV etc... at one time or another it will be resolved and some reward will receive .  :S

5 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hello, everyone.

Please know that we are aware of the current Chronos server connectivity issue and are in the process of addressing it.  Chronos  will be taken down until at least 5 PM PDT*** (perhaps longer) in order to resolve the situation.

We greatly appreciate your patience until we can get everything working once again as intended.

Thanks so much,

-EMpulse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update 1:

We are extending the server downtime by one hour. We expect it to be back at 12:00 PM PDT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Update 2:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime by one hour. We expect it to be back at 1:00 PM PDT.

The Dimensional server will be available in a few minutes.

***Update 3:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime until 3:00 PM PDT.

***Update 4:

We are extending the Chronos server downtime until 5:00 PM PDT.

Please note the above time can change.

Can I have my prestige back pls? I did invest money on that to get far fight in Olympiad game, now it's completly wasted just like my time spent on that. Appreciate!

Any GM with a working Brain would close both Live server's so this wouldn't keep going on!! but Hey like I said any smart GM but we all know what is working for this broken game... And we know why or was forced to retire GM Juju!!

Great Company!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Kilma said:

What is this Fresh Air that you speak of?

4 minutes ago, ArrowDumpster said:

What is this Fresh Air that you speak of?

I put it on Google to know what he was talking about, from what he could understand there are people gathered doing fraternizations, in bars talking, people sitting on a couch with loved ones, people playing sports ... but I couldn't understand what that means

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SrtMarques said:

Coloquei no Google para saber do que ele estava falando, pelo que ele conseguiu entender tem gente reunida fazendo confraternizações, em bares conversando, gente sentada no sofá com entes queridos, gente praticando esportes... o que isso significa

ele ta falando de ar condicionado , e que precisam se esfriar

• Haha 1

As naia player i 've started feeling emotional grudges coz our fellows from chronos could not attend soiree, and, for that, you know, to release pain from my soul, i'd like to get some compensation as well.

And yes, i've lost my 3 stage 3 dragon weapons (cutters of 3 different dragons) in a course of this unpleasant spontaneous shutdowns - just as other fellas did, so, will be glad to get them back :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

You're an hour over due for an update.

21 minutes ago, DCS0FT said:

Any GM with a working Brain would close both Live server's so this wouldn't keep going on!! but Hey like I said any smart GM but we all know what is working for this broken game... And we know why or was forced to retire GM Juju!!

Great Company!!!!!

Wow there you radical! Then they would need to give out double the imaginary pixel items!

3 hours ago, NejJim said:

ok.. have you NO knowledge about Oly??? its enough for Naia fighters to reach certain POINTS.. without proper resistance.. SUPER EASY to get!!!! what does it matter how much time Chronos fighters have.. the others just dont need to fight anymore.. to prevent loose points!!!

3 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

You need to plan ahead then. If it comes up when they say you have some time

It's really not THAT serious. Besides, Chronos could use a month off from hero spam. Would be a nice vacation, so to speak.

After all, we still don't know the reason of why the server needed 6h+ down if not more coming, the issue is that bad? 

some transparency is welcome.

And for the olympiad issue, they are truly not going to let it go like this favoritizing naia and penalizing chronos even more, that would cause a huge drama. a drama they don't want and we don't want either.

out of logic only we should be not stressing for our heros. 

• Like 2

You guys chose not to release red libra now but even cant predict the problems will have with events similar to the orianna ones. It's not new that events where many peope login more boxes  the server crashes and still they can't predict / fix. And the worst is people from chronos cant fight olympiad. Great job NCSoft, i already can see post on forum to compensation (dandy balls).

3 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

After all, we still don't know the reason of why the server needed 6h+ down if not more coming, the issue is that bad? 

Said it elsewhere, gamma rays from THE SUN hit the 20yo hard drive they run l2 DB on, now everything is melting and knowing ncwest the backups are on the same drive. Probably juji fedexed the server box to hermes.

3 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

And for the olympiad issue, they are truly not going to let it go like this favoritizing naia and penalizing chronos even more, that would cause a huge drama. a drama they don't want and we don't want either.

And come on favorizing Naia? What universe we live in here? 😹

5 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

NO hero to us this motnh Ando ./

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Another update: We will need to extend the Chronos server downtime by one additional hour. However, we are bringing the Dimensional server online in a few minutes. 

Regarding compensation, we will be discussing it once the problem is resolved. However, once the server is back online and stable, we will spawn the Angel Cat as an immediate action, and additional compensation will follow during the week. 

I will keep updating this thread with the latest information.

Regards,
Hermes

Just a request: don't tease us with mediocre compensation with an expiration date. Make them permanent, please. 🙈