Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

2 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

Stop being a baby and set up what you need to farm then look at the rest. It was only the bars that were changed not your marcos. The week you mentioned is an overeaction.

no its not an over reaction. i dont remember where these skills were in the slots. have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account.

not that anyone needs to explain themselves to you, but there you go. weeks to get it back to what it was. deleting  half the macros aswell.

23 minutes ago, Rotten said:

For all those complaining about oly and being unfair i agree. Ultimately thou looking only 2-3 hero were lost to naia.

However, using that same logic... chrono out spends naia 100:1 and every month and wins 80-90% of the heros every month. Compared to naia, chrono completely outgears us. So that too is unfair. 

Also in exp event chrono populatuon and  groups took up 90% of dethrone spots. That too is unfair.

Ultimately money rules and bullies the game unfortunately and naia is at a distinct disadvantage . 

It's simple, tell your Naia companions to equip themselves more and face the chronos population, you are a failed server, injustice was what happened yesterday when only 1 of the servers were active and they turned on the dimensional 

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I am glad the servers are back up.

Now, can you please give us an update on the olympiad/dethrone rank situation that occurred yesterday?  There are many people unhappy about how this shook out, and while you have given updates, you haven't exactly acknowledged these issues as being looked at specifically.

I understand you are looking at other compensation, but a simple xp item doesn't exactly fix a month's investment of time on fri/sat/sun in your product to just have it washed away by ncsoft allowing the other server to compete freely while we were all locked out.

The last day of the month for olympiad is one of the most important days in the entire month due to heros being made or lost on that day regularly.  Dethrone had 2 days left, and we lost an entire session.  This most likely means we lost that too now as that is a TON of points to overcome.

If you do not understand how competitive these key systems are in your product, how vital the last days of competition are, how they drive your sales of top end spending and item acquisition by players, then this game is truly lost.  This was a pretty big mess up to have happen.  You need to address this with the players quickly.

Will you give top class on both server hero for 1 month?  Legendary on both servers for 1 month?  What is your plan?  I already hear people saying this is the last straw to quit over, so your attention on the matter is greatly appreciated. 

@Hermes

Not all competition was between Chronos vs Naia. Eviscerator for example was between me and SMTIME, both from Chronos.

As you said, a big mess that they really cant solve. Im just curious to see next steps, but without any hope of a fair solution, just go next.

19 minutes ago, PUNCHnPIE said:

no its not an over reaction. i dont remember where these skills were in the slots. have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account.

not that anyone needs to explain themselves to you, but there you go. weeks to get it back to what it was. deleting  half the macros aswell.

So you never took a screen shot on your toon and you never took a video. 

22 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

I know that if you are a hero candidate you make sure you do your matches, you monitor your comp . If they are not able to get the hero unless they are fed then their loss. Many of the heros are decided in the first few weeks. Only certain contested heros are down to the wire. Many heros are so far ahead of comp that they have no issues, and some of that comp is on the same server. Battlescav and Karigan are upset because they wont be able to feed out points to some of their contested heros because they were banking in x amount of people in the last day. 

Heroes are decided in the first weekend when have bad competition.
Some heroes are just decided after all matches done during all oly cycle by few points due to the high competition.
If the main opponents are in different servers, it means Naia guys will be obviously in advantage since their competition can't play and make points.

2 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

ok.. now doing it again.. telling ppl what they SHOULD done according to YOU.. fine.. you like spending time ss 20 bars.. GO AHEAD.. just normally ppl DONT do that!!! and if being mr perfect.. doing all oly fights incase server issues.. taking ss on EVERYTHING incase.. and so on.. you USE way to much time in game.. also.. NOT a seasoned oly fighter.. even i DONT do oly NOW.. doesnt mean i didnt do in the past.. and according to you.. BRUTE force and do ALL matches possible as fast as possible is a succesful tactic.. GO AHEAD.. make videos and screenshot all your shortcut bars.. GO AHEAD... but i rather feel MORE sorry for you than him with the issues atm!

• Like 1

Let's talk about what this might be

Olly issue So many People Lose the heros 

Mail Box  Bug so many people lose items And alots Adenas 

L2 Store bug So many peoples lose hero coins and ncoins

Grocery bug So many people lose adenas 

Legendary Hero Chronos lose Too

And xp runes

Dethrone  

and NC are talking about Skill  bars? go to hell man!

18 minutes ago, NejJim said:

ok.. now doing it again.. telling ppl what they SHOULD done according to YOU.. fine.. you like spending time ss 20 bars.. GO AHEAD.. just normally ppl DONT do that!!! and if being mr perfect.. doing all oly fights incase server issues.. taking ss on EVERYTHING incase.. and so on.. you USE way to much time in game.. also.. NOT a seasoned oly fighter.. even i DONT do oly NOW.. doesnt mean i didnt do in the past.. and according to you.. BRUTE force and do ALL matches possible as fast as possible is a succesful tactic.. GO AHEAD.. make videos and screenshot all your shortcut bars.. GO AHEAD... but i rather feel MORE sorry for you than him with the issues atm!

Jumping to conclusions yet again. IF he was on main or dual when farming and took a screen shot he would know the set up for farming. 

What I said was "Stop being a baby and set up what you need to farm then look at the rest. It was only the bars that were changed not your marcos. The week you mentioned is an overeaction."

So setting up what he needs to farm would be easy IF he had a screen shot. For the love of all that is holy will you get off this bandwagon.

Setting up the others after that may take time but not a week. 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

I know the frustration with the exception of your main Pug i think is the issue, I have screenshots etc on my main but alt and sub class and additional accounts not really.

I agree its an issue, but some of the drama is over the top. Main/Sub easy enough to set up basic bars for PVE. PVP may take a bit more time. Alts , well many are boxed isses,tanks,healers .  

I was frustrated as well and set up my bars, are they what I had before, no, but they are functional until I work out what is missing or in a different place.  I wont know what is missing until I equip each of my items to see what skills I may have missed.

@Hermes 

obviously everyone is really eager to know what the compensation will be.

Mostly to know who gets screwed..

Everyone gonna get the same, will it be a tier based on levels.

Do certian people, ie ex hereos get additional compensation.

Will it be a ploy to drive the F2P players quicker to the paywall..

54 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Jumping to conclusions yet again. IF he was on main or dual when farming and took a screen shot he would know the set up for farming. 

What I said was "Stop being a baby and set up what you need to farm then look at the rest. It was only the bars that were changed not your marcos. The week you mentioned is an overeaction."

So setting up what he needs to farm would be easy IF he had a screen shot. For the love of all that is holy will you get off this bandwagon.

Setting up the others after that may take time but not a week. 

again you refuse to actually reply what i AIMED for.. not even the quote i referred too.. it was THIS as your reply as a mr Know it ALL

3 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

NOW.. go look YOURSELF what you ANSWERED TOO.. THAT was the issue i replied too.. this kind of  replies to where he stated its several chars on same account.. and the lack of any kind of understanding you sent THAT!!!!

35 minutes ago, NejJim said:

again you refuse to actually reply what i AIMED for.. not even the quote i referred too.. it was THIS as your reply as a mr Know it ALL

NOW.. go look YOURSELF what you ANSWERED TOO.. THAT was the issue i replied too.. this kind of  replies to where he stated its several chars on same account.. and the lack of any kind of understanding you sent THAT!!!!

I suspect that you are just trying to pick a fight.

Are you telling me that you have NEVER taken a screen shot or video on your toon?

I have taken many, I have videos of sieges and oly, I have screen shots of things that make me laugh and other things. I have also taken screen shots on my alts.

Their response was "no its not an over reaction. i dont remember where these skills were in the slots. have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account."

Let's break this down for you.... 

"i dont remember where these skills were in the slots" - Does this matter unless they use a macro? If they use a macro they should have some inkling of the skills they are using.  If they are using tools bars in the in game macros this would be problematic, but I would hope most people would use the actual skills. These are the toons that they have been playing for x years no?

"have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account." -  how many people play all toons on the account these days?  I agree subs are a little different but still they chose a sub for a particular reason. Are you telling me that they have no idea what the skills are?

I understand that this is an inconvenience but this is being dramatic. 

If they had played all toons on X amount of accounts and had played their subs as well they would have an idea of the skills for PVE. They would probably have at least 1 screen shot.

Now you answer me the following

Do you have an idea of the skills you use on your toon?

Do you play all toons on your account?

48 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

I suspect that you are just trying to pick a fight.

Are you telling me that you have NEVER taken a screen shot or video on your toon?

I have taken many, I have videos of sieges and oly, I have screen shots of things that make me laugh and other things. I have also taken screen shots on my alts.

Their response was "no its not an over reaction. i dont remember where these skills were in the slots. have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account."

Let's break this down for you.... 

"i dont remember where these skills were in the slots" - Does this matter unless they use a macro? If they use a macro they should have some inkling of the skills they are using.  If they are using tools bars in the in game macros this would be problematic, but I would hope most people would use the actual skills. These are the toons that they have been playing for x years no?

"have to do it on subs also. x7 toons on each account." -  how many people play all toons on the account these days?  I agree subs are a little different but still they chose a sub for a particular reason. Are you telling me that they have no idea what the skills are?

I understand that this is an inconvenience but this is being dramatic. 

If they had played all toons on X amount of accounts and had played their subs as well they would have an idea of the skills for PVE. They would probably have at least 1 screen shot.

Now you answer me the following

Do you have an idea of the skills you use on your toon?

Do you play all toons on your account?

if you need to know.. basically YES.. on most of your questions.. i have FULL settings of toons.. on 7x accounts.. and YES.. i play them.. reason is.. i make my own parties mostly.. and play with my clanmate.. i didnt complain myself.. but GO FIGURE the work i have waiting for me!!! 

Regarding picking a fight.. not really.. pointing out that YOU TELLING ppl what they SHOULD done.. like they should expected the issues that appeared yesterday.. should done all their oly games friday.. should made sure to have ss and video of bars.. since why not prepare for bars wipe and lockout from oly while the other server have free passage.. CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN to your own words and comments towards others!

11 minutes ago, NejJim said:

if you need to know.. basically YES.. on most of your questions.. i have FULL settings of toons.. on 7x accounts.. and YES.. i play them.. reason is.. i make my own parties mostly.. and play with my clanmate.. i didnt complain myself.. but GO FIGURE the work i have waiting for me!!! 

Regarding picking a fight.. not really.. pointing out that YOU TELLING ppl what they SHOULD done.. like they should expected the issues that appeared yesterday.. should done all their oly games friday.. should made sure to have ss and video of bars.. since why not prepare for bars wipe and lockout from oly while the other server have free passage.. CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN to your own words and comments towards others!

If you need to know.. basically YES.. on most of your questions.. i have FULL settings of toons.. on 7x accounts.. and YES.. i play them.. reason is.. i make my own parties mostly.. and play with my clanmate.. i didnt complain myself.. but GO FIGURE the work i have waiting for me!!! - So all different toons on a SINGLE account are 115+? You know what skills are used on these toons? You said you play them for clannies so I suspect the answer is yes.

Regarding picking a fight.. not really.. pointing out that YOU TELLING ppl what they SHOULD done.. -  When have I said this?  I am simply asking questions. You seem to be taking the defensive on this not me. When I have I ever derided you

like they should expected the issues that appeared yesterday.. should done all their oly games friday.. should made sure to have ss and video of bars..  - These are simply comments, this is a forum yes? Can you say you have not done at least one of these?

since why not prepare for bars wipe and lockout from oly while the other server have free passage.. CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN to your own words and comments towards others! -  Did I say prepare for this? No I didn't, I simply asked if they had not taken a screen shot or taken a video. Please don't distort my words

The toon in question is a GK. I don't have a GK but I have Titan that is NOT 119. Based on the Titan skills that I have.

I have 32 skills that are auto, some countering other but thats 3 bars

There are 48 macro you can have that is 4 bars

There are 17 skills that are not auto  1.5 bars

The bars in total are lets say 10 bars. So to have 20 bars I FEEL is dramatic. Of course I may have not got all the skills as my toon is only 115 but I FEEL I have an understanding of how many bars would be used.

NOW if you feel I am wrong please explain exactly how.

If a person has been playing a toon long enough I would think that they know which skills to use, again this is not a judgement just my personal view.

If as you have said you please all 7 toons on the same account for your clannies I would suspect you know the skills OR at least the BASIC skills needed. IF you disagree with this, let's agree to disagree.....................................................

4 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

If you need to know.. basically YES.. on most of your questions.. i have FULL settings of toons.. on 7x accounts.. and YES.. i play them.. reason is.. i make my own parties mostly.. and play with my clanmate.. i didnt complain myself.. but GO FIGURE the work i have waiting for me!!! - So all different toons on a SINGLE account are 115+? You know what skills are used on these toons? You said you play them for clannies so I suspect the answer is yes.

Regarding picking a fight.. not really.. pointing out that YOU TELLING ppl what they SHOULD done.. -  When have I said this?  I am simply asking questions. You seem to be taking the defensive on this not me. When I have I ever derided you

like they should expected the issues that appeared yesterday.. should done all their oly games friday.. should made sure to have ss and video of bars..  - These are simply comments, this is a forum yes? Can you say you have not done at least one of these?

since why not prepare for bars wipe and lockout from oly while the other server have free passage.. CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN to your own words and comments towards others! -  Did I say prepare for this? No I didn't, I simply asked if they had not taken a screen shot or taken a video. Please don't distort my words

The toon in question is a GK. I don't have a GK but I have Titan that is NOT 119. Based on the Titan skills that I have.

I have 32 skills that are auto, some countering other but thats 3 bars

There are 48 macro you can have that is 4 bars

There are 17 skills that are not auto  1.5 bars

The bars in total are lets say 10 bars. So to have 20 bars I FEEL is dramatic. Of course I may have not got all the skills as my toon is only 115 but I FEEL I have an understanding of how many bars would be used.

NOW if you feel I am wrong please explain exactly how.

If a person has been playing a toon long enough I would think that they know which skills to use, again this is not a judgement just my personal view.

If as you have said you please all 7 toons on the same account for your clannies I would suspect you know the skills OR at least the BASIC skills needed. IF you disagree with this, let's agree to disagree.....................................................

so you just prove you keep missing the point.. 1st.. its not just comments.. you jumped on other topics regarding oly issues.. 2nd you just prove by showing YOUR playing.. he didnt post about YOUR issues.. he was frustrated about the work and troubles for HIM.. NOT YOU!!!! .. is it better we start a new topics about how you reprimend others for NOT doing what YOU think?  I never stated or judged how experienced you are in this game.. but you show yourself lacking some.. up to you to judge other ppls playstyle.. if that makes you feel better.. but issue is NOT about that.. its about what it caused THEM with the server crash.. so take yourself OUT of the centre and focus on why and WHAT they actually saying!

2 hours ago, NejJim said:

so you just prove you keep missing the point.. 1st.. its not just comments.. you jumped on other topics regarding oly issues.. 2nd you just prove by showing YOUR playing.. he didnt post about YOUR issues.. he was frustrated about the work and troubles for HIM.. NOT YOU!!!! .. is it better we start a new topics about how you reprimend others for NOT doing what YOU think?  I never stated or judged how experienced you are in this game.. but you show yourself lacking some.. up to you to judge other ppls playstyle.. if that makes you feel better.. but issue is NOT about that.. its about what it caused THEM with the server crash.. so take yourself OUT of the centre and focus on why and WHAT they actually saying!

I gave a point of view. You were deriding me. Learn the difference. You still failed to answer the questions I posed to you.

If you cared to read what you wrote you would find indeed you did judge me.

I never judged a playstyle I gave another point of view, learn the difference... People can take from it what they will, you obviously are invested in it some way. There are always differing points of view, maybe you should accept that :) 

I understand it caused them not to be able to fight, that is unfortunate.

12 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

@Hermes 

funny how they cant remember whats on the hot bar..

I could press the keys with a blind fold.

really funny and fun for the people who have not logged for some time, even funnier for the people with many alts, even more for the people who like some STABILITY AND COMPETENCE from the game they PAY for. here have some free ballz.

funny stuff right there, har har...

let me put it like this about the hot bars. You have set up your house like you like. The bank, or landlord or your spouse comes in when you are away and takes every single thing out. Can you get everything in order? Sure you can. BUT would you not a) be annoyed as F, b) ask them WHY, and c) expect reparations for your inconvenience to put everything back? 

P.S. i had some legacy skills on my bars form old times, for the memories, all gone, some hero skills form old times all gone

hope the reparations do not involve timed consumables of consumables in general for that matter. this is a mistake the inconveniences the whole severs populations, not just the pvp whales. It's a mistake that we did not cause, that the ppl who made the mistake cannot fix, and that everyone of us has to address individually 

• Like 1

a better analogy would be,

They had to do a lit of db  cleanup.. which means somekind of hack/exploit took place.. who knows, unless they patched it Naia is next.

So my supposed facts, they (ncsoft) busted in like the fbi and raided your house.. went through all your drawers and messed up your perfectly folded laundry and left it that way..

• Haha 1