Compensation - we want 1 week of permanent vitality and 100 dandy balls

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to thank you all for coming to the forum and sharing your compensation ideas.

As for the compensation: We are still discussing the plan and are reviewing all possible options. We expect to have a plan ready to be shared with you all tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support.

Best Regards,
Hermes

First: Ty for update us! 

Just let me ask, why w8 at tomorrow to announce a "Event Compensation" when all know about tuesday is ever announce new events or changes?

Please Hermes give to us a hand! We really like this game

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to thank you all for coming to the forum and sharing your compensation ideas.

As for the compensation: We are still discussing the plan and are reviewing all possible options. We expect to have a plan ready to be shared with you all tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Chronos specific right ? you might want to be clear about that upfront as u guys gave Teon err Naia also a bunch of dandy balls and they got free hero's & DeThrone uncontested xp already so I do expect to see for all Chronos players something that equals the loss of 10+quad xp as that's what DeThrone is about!! I don't even bother to incl. the loss of xp on the dailies & normal chronos field xp farm..

-this-better-be-good-because-i-am-on-my-

@Hermes don't let Chronos down again, pun intended.

here is my suggestion for compensation

- no xp

- no red libra

- no pots (timed or no)

we all got inconvenienced for what? 1-5 hours? more? you get to do the same. every GM, ALL THE SUPPORT TEAM ( i cannot stress this enough), every single person whom we have to interact with when we send tickets, logs into the game for w/e long the server problems were and HAS TO INTERACT WITH ACTUAL PLAYERS, so we can all be sure you all know wtf is happening in your servers and how this game works. enjoy

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

Chronos specific right ? you might want to be clear about that upfront as u guys gave Teon err Naia also a bunch of dandy balls and they got free hero's & DeThrone uncontested xp already so I do expect to see for all Chronos players something that equals the loss of 10+quad xp as that's what DeThrone is about!! I don't even bother to incl. the loss of xp on the dailies & normal chronos field xp farm..

-this-better-be-good-because-i-am-on-my-

@Hermes don't let Chronos down again, pun intended.

I suggest a little more compensation for Draecke since his involvement is bigger and waste more time to post here  🤣 it is only fair , and take somthing from players from Naia because they did not suffer enough, all must suffer 🤣

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ffs said:

here is my suggestion for compensation

- no xp

- no red libra

- no pots (timed or no)

we all got inconvenienced for what? 1-5 hours? more? you get to do the same. every GM, ALL THE SUPPORT TEAM ( i cannot stress this enough), every single person whom we have to interact with when we send tickets, logs into the game for w/e long the server problems were and HAS TO INTERACT WITH ACTUAL PLAYERS, so we can all be sure you all know wtf is happening in your servers and how this game works. enjoy

I dont understand what do you suggest clearly 

14 minutes ago, BabysShark said:

I dont understand what do you suggest clearly 

instead of consumables and temporary stuff, make all the employees responsible for the server's problems (including the ridiculous support/ticket team) log into the game and interact with people for a chunk of time.

If you can imagine, in the pre p2w times, actual GMs roamed the servers talking to ppl and solving actual problems in real time. It's crazy i know, but it used to be the norm.

i guess I'm just suggesting they should be inconvenienced by forcing everyone to log into the game as ALL player base was inconvenienced by the latest F ups. I'm pretty sure that will stick with them for the next time something might go wrong, instead of sprinkling 10 different types of the same pot in your inventory for 12 days or w/e.

5 hours ago, BabysShark said:

@Hermes Red Libra + exp pots is the best reward.

I laugh this is why they get away with things no one is putting thought into their suggestions.

RED LIBRA IS ALREADY PLANNNED EVENT ON A CALENDAR stop asking for it sooner just stop.  I cannot stand people who want things sooner they are scheduled.  DO you scream at the calendar because Christmas is in December and you want in August instead.... just stop with that.

XP pots they gave you dandy balls so I guess that is fair compensation for you ?  Wow....   Out of all the suggestions I am only one that actually address multiple facets for them to bring a sense of balance to what has happened since it was not just the server going down for a day it was they allowed Naia server to use the dimensional server for that day, we also lost all the coins for that 24 hour period (that hurts some people too)  At my level i still get 2 - 3 % a day in dethrone which is best xp outside of xp events and only happens 3 days a week and Saturday is usually the best day because many people regardless of location can get on too.

I mean everything I outlined for them to provide us does three things:

1.  Balance the server differences with Olympiad as best we can ask for - roll back rankings to Friday so actual competition days are equal not perfect but acceptable.  Also give legendary to both servers for the month call it a tie since it was less than 1 match difference between top two people.

2.  Top end buff pots for 1 week 24/7 not the load end pots with no expiration date coupled with 14 day Vit rune with no expiration date.

3.  An extra we deserve for going through TWO (2) Greater Jewel coupons for none expiring jewels that activate brooch skills similar how we got a free boss jewel.

All this helps people gives us something we all need that can't get (greater jewels) and for NCSoft only costs them time to get it done as it does not effect anything in their store they sell so no lose of revenue.

Fin

Now if someone else can come up with a thought out plan similar to that please do but screaming out red libra and cakes is very juvenile and not putting any thought into what you really need in this game.

28 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I laugh this is why they get away with things no one is putting thought into their suggestions.

RED LIBRA IS ALREADY PLANNNED EVENT ON A CALENDAR stop asking for it sooner just stop.  I cannot stand people who want things sooner they are scheduled.  DO you scream at the calendar because Christmas is in December and you want in August instead.... just stop with that.

XP pots they gave you dandy balls so I guess that is fair compensation for you ?  Wow....   Out of all the suggestions I am only one that actually address multiple facets for them to bring a sense of balance to what has happened since it was not just the server going down for a day it was they allowed Naia server to use the dimensional server for that day, we also lost all the coins for that 24 hour period (that hurts some people too)  At my level i still get 2 - 3 % a day in dethrone which is best xp outside of xp events and only happens 3 days a week and Saturday is usually the best day because many people regardless of location can get on too.

I mean everything I outlined for them to provide us does three things:

1.  Balance the server differences with Olympiad as best we can ask for - roll back rankings to Friday so actual competition days are equal not perfect but acceptable.  Also give legendary to both servers for the month call it a tie since it was less than 1 match difference between top two people.

2.  Top end buff pots for 1 week 24/7 not the load end pots with no expiration date coupled with 14 day Vit rune with no expiration date.

3.  An extra we deserve for going through TWO (2) Greater Jewel coupons for none expiring jewels that activate brooch skills similar how we got a free boss jewel.

All this helps people gives us something we all need that can't get (greater jewels) and for NCSoft only costs them time to get it done as it does not effect anything in their store they sell so no lose of revenue.

Fin

Now if someone else can come up with a thought out plan similar to that please do but screaming out red libra and cakes is very juvenile and not putting any thought into what you really need in this game.

All these u say are good and i agree with u ,but  usless to me cause i dont like to play at all my main .other ppl have weapons that they want yo change in order to xp.

So ur suggestion is good for me after Red Libra .before that .... nothing 

7 minutes ago, BabysShark said:

All these u say are good and i agree with u ,but  usless to me cause i dont like to play at all my main .other ppl have weapons that they want yo change in order to xp.

ehm.. ok i understand your needs... BUT.. why would RED LIBRA be a compensation for heroes lost and deathrone xp lost.. and bars wiped????

12 minutes ago, BabysShark said:

ur personal issue has zero to do with the downtime so has no place in this conversation besides wishful thinking ;)

if anything ask for some kind of compensation that doesn't have limited time duration tied to it aka can be usefull still for you / other players when next update & red libra is around

28 minutes ago, Draecke said:

ur personal issue has zero to do with the downtime so has no place in this conversation besides wishful thinking ;)

if anything ask for some kind of compensation that doesn't have limited time duration tied to it aka can be usefull still for you / other players when next update & red libra is around

Red Libra i believe is not pErsonal ask as i see many ppl ask about it ,ive asked xp pots also but u didnt mention anything about that....instead u critisizing me and me "personal" demands , why u not suggest something that is usefull to me also. i no need libra ,i need fair event system (1 acount per ip to receive rewards) cause , i need adena , i need xp i need new wold i want a server with no lags and dc. plz focus on something we can get and can use all as team as comunity. i know u dont care about me about libra about anything cause we are in same and diferent world at same time.

plus (ur personal issue has zero to do with the downtime) noone issue has zero to  o with the downtime, for exaple i dont care about olys.....mayby u do but i no insult ..as u say (or not ) ur opionion i can say mine

@ hermes

think whole packages of compensation not just this time but in the future  need a massive overhaul along with other aspects  within game , dandy ball does what for a main 110 toon and under that has no power to xp with a good kill rate or even to manage to get a good party ... absolutely zip   and what % of server still in this catogory  (a friggin lot)

update dandys to  xp/sp scrolls tradeable within account via dim manager   4 x  (#)quadrillion xp/sp, that way  they get a instant return for their loss and everyone benifits equally or  xp rune and a perm vit rune with (# days/hours type) to use when they want 

pots that have same name but 5 different stacks is nonsense  why in 2022 we still have this issue? and why are they tied to payed event rewards taking chances away from people willing to spend real money within ncwest store to get an item they really want , that should be like old days where everyone gets pots  regardless of purchasing ncoin items  (thats why u call it an event) involves all,  

aden chests and shiny chests still dropping r99  items  WTH  who want r99 nowadays ?  120 element per piece still getting this from 120 areas   come on   add more items that ppl really need,keep the aweful % chances if u must but make it dawns/artifact /dye crystals /selinite etc  , r99 was 12 years ago ,

you say u are listening to us but are u really?  the community offering u suggestions and solutions   but seems to fall on deaf ears , theres a massive xp gap between top 5% server and other 95%  we need more content   same 5 dailys and handful of instance zones getting monotonous , throw in more clan quests , encourage  more party boosted xp zone appropiate for  the level/gear of toons xping there  , xp should be multiplied when party capacity is headed towards  max limit

theres an heck of alot of ideas community is proposing  please @Hermes would you and your team seriously  consider  them and forward to whoever is responsible for giving the green light to implementing them 

• Thanks 1

if ncwest listened more to their players I'm sure that 90% of the criticisms and complaints here on the forum would be gone! great ideas, great solutions given by the community, but what do they do? all the opposite of what the community "asks for", congratulations nc team 👏🏻

@Slycutter

I agree with the Vit Rune to be used when I want to use it.  I also agree with the Jewels to a point. This would help a lot of players / boxes on the server. Like you said, let us pick which jewel, but why not have a broader selection. Some of use have a few greater jewels but are missing other items in the game that are just as hard to acquire. Maybe PVE Wings Lvl 3, +5 Queen Mask or even a Lvl 2 seed bracelet. This why the newer players can use more than one agathon. 

Compensation for the entire server is a very difficult thing to do. Some people only lost a full day of XP, Dailies and Instances. The difference is in what the amount of XP gained(lost) and the Adena lost(gained) for the day, this will determine if the compensation is enough.

10 Hrs of TOI and Atilla Fortress for the Adena Lost for the day. This could be near or above 40B for some players. Some would argue, do they really need to be compensated for this, they already have the gear. I would say yes, they have the gear because they help pay the server costs

The big subject in the room.  I lost 2.5 Quadrillion XP for the day, since there was no Dethrone, TOI or just plain grinding.  That's alot to try and compensate for, so I ask you a question. Does the whole server get compensation for what 1 person can do in a day on the server? 

I think everyone needs to look at the big picture, there is no way, they are going to be able to make everyone happy. They have to upset some of their player base, because there is no perfect solution. We each lost a day on the Server and all of use have different levels of what we get for that day.

• Like 1