Live Server Maintenance: August 31, 2022

EMpulse

• Administrators

Hello, All!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Chronos Compensation Event will start for 3 weeks.
    • Chronos coupon code will be available for one week.
  • The Oriana Lucky Draw event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon Chest & Exchange promotion will end next week!
    • Week 2 Special Crafting will end!
    • Increased Normal and Greater Agathion enhancement rates will end next week!
    • Dragon Treasure Chests and Dragon Keys will be removed on 9/14.
  • Jeni’s Secret Shop event related items will be removed.
  • Mermaid Chests and Protection Cookies will be removed.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Hello, All!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Chronos Compensation Event will start for 3 weeks.
    • Chronos coupon code will be available for one week.
  • The Oriana Lucky Draw event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon Chest & Exchange promotion will end next week!
    • Week 2 Special Crafting will end!
    • Increased Normal and Greater Agathion enhancement rates will end next week!
    • Dragon Treasure Chests and Dragon Keys will be removed on 9/14.
  • Jeni’s Secret Shop event related items will be removed.
  • Mermaid Chests and Protection Cookies will be removed.

Thank you!

@EMpulse that compensation topic / content is just a troll right ? you guys will post soon the real stuff yes ?

4 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hello, All!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

@EMpulse

Why are you using UTC ?

No one is going for UTC... Start to post times with GMT please

Hmmm...  I cant really say there was a lot of thought put into this....  75%  of us have better gear than this crap compensation...   The ppl that dedicate their weekend time to do oly and DT, @Hermes bro..  you could have really redeemed yourself here and gone a lot further and read the posts and needs of people.  This is really a slap in the face. We all spend a lot of time and effort to play this game, and to repost some old crappy compensation is just rude.  C'mon man... Fix this for us.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkimMilk said:

Hmmm...  I cant really say there was a lot of thought put into this....  75%  of us have better gear than this crap compensation...   The ppl that dedicate their weekend time to do oly and DT, @Hermes bro..  you could have really redeemed yourself here and gone a lot further and read the posts and needs of people.  This is really a slap in the face. We all spend a lot of time and effort to play this game, and to repost some old crappy compensation is just rude.  C'mon man... Fix this for us.... 

HERMES GIVE THEM FREYA ROSES TIME LIMITED 7 DAYS. ITS STILL TOO MUCH BUT I CAN ACCEPT THIS IN CASE OF MAKE THEM QUIET FINALLY 

2 minutes ago, Opticalz said:

redlibra is not a compensation... is a free event

Lets stop asking for that as like a compensation

What was given to us as a compensation is also an event, and frankly, I would rather have the redlibra than that "compensation".

• Like 3

i have some p2w itens and i like a little of this compensation. But... maybe Event XP will help more and a lot of us.

Dragon Weapon will help some ppl who not have enough $$ to buy +12 bloody weapon.

Nevit, Rose and Shinning are unsustainable for to many ppl buy it with adenas. 

In 24/7 lvl up u'll spent like 700kk or more...

Boss Jew, Boosts...

I know they can do better.

Lets press for that.