Make Talisman Heaven perma!

Arkidis

Few months ago you gave us free epics, non-tradable with craft effects and we appreciate that.

We know we won't get any good rewards from kaliel's blessing boxes, we also know that we won't get any good rewards apart from potions from the Aden's Tour Game event.

The least you can do to put a smile on your players' faces, after all the server downtime and crap PAID promo boxes, is to make Heaven Talisman perma, non-tradable of course, account bound!

You still have time before Season 3 ends!

Do it @Hermes @Wissp

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

It's not about getting stuff for free.

There are people who would like to progress in game by actually playing the game, you know, old fashioned stuff like doing quests or completing some Task - every achievement in game should give a reward, otherwise, why bother?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Helv said:

It's not about getting stuff for free.

There are people who would like to progress in game by actually playing the game, you know, old fashioned stuff like doing quests or completing some Task - every achievement in game should give a reward, otherwise, why bother?

L2 requires a LOT of patience. It's taken some of us YEARS to acquire items like Heaven Talisman.

On 9/15/2022 at 1:45 PM, Sharlanna said:

- Removed

Stop act like a kid.
You are a low-geared old player who play this game for years, and still weak for kill mobs.
Did you broken your free Bless Valakas necklace?
Free talisman will be a good reward for everybody.
Soon top-players will enchant this talisman +10. and gear gap will get worse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

L2 requires a LOT of patience. It's taken some of us YEARS to acquire items like Heaven Talisman.

True, but throughout those years nc west introduced 7264834728 new fancy OP items and messed up existing stuff by boosting mobs which has pushed people back to lower lvl locations with every upgrade - this approach does not even let you remain where you are and slowly farm your way up, because if you don't progress fast enough you are regressing.

If everyone were to spend YEARS on obtaining one item then throughout those YEARS they would be pushed back to desert quarry (I was literally pushed back from FoM to SV in a matter of 3 upgrades, now I'm back at Alligator's).

Besides, they have done that before, it took me a lot of effort to get my Ruby lvl3 some time ago and a few months later they added it for free as an exalted quest reward. Did I complain? No. This was a good move by NC because players need those items to progress.

I do not know what is with L2 players, why do you care if people get some free itmes, i do not care what other people have in game, and how much money they make, but i do believe that  all people that want to play and enjoy the game are welcome here, more people in the game the better,  soon if people can not progress in game will quit and that will affect the  server and all players.

Heaven talisman actually does not matter so much , it would not be so much difference in a f2p character. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Arkidis said:

Few months ago you gave us free epics, non-tradable with craft effects and we appreciate that.

We know we won't get any good rewards from kaliel's blessing boxes, we also know that we won't get any good rewards apart from potions from the Aden's Tour Game event.

The least you can do to put a smile on your players' faces, after all the server downtime and crap PAID promo boxes, is to make Heaven Talisman perma, non-tradable of course, account bound!

You still have time before Season 3 ends!

Do it @Hermes @Wissp

Totally agree , play to progress is missing to long , so at least l2pass would be like "quest" to progress your character , 

I korea almost all sales include real growth cookie so you can chose lvl up or get items from craft menu , 300% exp boots or get an item ,

in NA you get roses 30% exp..so free heavenly perma would be nice gesture from NA side , it wont kill they'r bank account for sure.. 

Its like "Give to Get" give players something to be happy and get money from promo

22 hours ago, omnadren250 said:

Let's vote for a PERMANENT Talisman of Heaven! The larger the number of players vote, the bigger the chance the admins will listen to us and consider our wish!

+1 from me

yeah, yeah... like all the votes at polls and feedback they took into account over the past years.... like all the problems and complains they ignore... those votes matter indeed.