new event

gabby

OMFG... the times are from 11am PST to 5pm PST... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH, they HAVE to be sabotaging the game.. they HAVE TO BE. 

There isn't anyway they cant be doing this on purpose... Their customer base is 90% working adults, they have to know most of us wont be home to take advantage of this "Baller" event. 

@Wissp@Hermes May i make a suggestion since server time don't cover much of the peak time of anyone playing not really sure how a NA server and Euro Server originally have South American prime times.

Anyways.
Make it 12 hours instead of 6.  Make it from 18:00 to 6:00 server time.  It will at least give all regions  a few hours of hot time especially Monday through Friday.

Publicize your making the change to allow more participation in a FREE event and buy some free good will that doesn't cost the company nothing.

• Like 1

ncwest, the gift that keep on giving. Hilarious to see they cannot make a right choice even by accident.  reading the forums became a guilty pleasure since i stopped logging ingame months ago. I know...it's not healthy, but i love to be surprised with a dumpster fire every week. 

Let's just face it the GMs we have @Wissp @Hermes are just totally AFK. We had @Wissp telling us that they were a "real" communicator and enthusiastic, that was obviously not true, at least @Hermes didn't go there. We also had @Wissp saying I have been trolling the forums to see what the concerns are, this was obviously not true either.  If any of the statements that @Wissp made were true we would have had some communication, the event that people have been asking for for months would have already occurred and they would post responses on forums and not only be GMs that just post weekly updates.

This event is funny. Anyone 116+ cant farm in PI, and all of these zones get updated lvl areas in the update we "aren't supposed to talk about". 

Why wouldn't you save this for the update that makes all players go to these zones? Currently, most people who play are above these 105-115 zones... 

Seems like content update will come on October 18, at end of this cycle... 

Yawn...