Valentines event 2023 versus 2022 - why ?

Draecke

@Hermes @Wissp why honestly why do you guys go all the way to make current events so much worse then previous years ??

this is beyond me

• CHA +3, P. Def./M. Def. +10%, XP/SP +20%, and Vitality Bonus +5%.

2022 and all previous years

2hr buffs all of the below as well herb dropping from mobs almost every other minute:

• Love Potion - P. Atk./M. Atk./Attack Speed/Casting Speed + 50% and a weapon appearance change for 5 minutes
  • Chocolate Truffle - STR +2, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +2, WIT +2, MEN +2, LUC +2, CHA +2, and XP/SP Gain in Vitality Mode +10%
  • Candy Heart - STR +2, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +2, WIT +2, MEN +2, LUC +2, CHA +2, and XP/SP Gain in Vitality Mode +10%
  • Comfort Cookie - STR +2, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +2, WIT +2, MEN +2, LUC +2, CHA +2, and XP/SP Gain in Vitality Mode +10%

soure:

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/valentine23-day-event

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/power-of-love-event

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@Hermes @Wissp Are you guys taking your job seriously? Cant you see every event you guys announced its always gets worst and worst.

Even a simple valentine event you guys cant even do it right. Those truffle, heart and cookie buffs are already part of valentine event tradition every year and yet here you guys again ruining everything. KUDOS!!!

• Like 2

also @Hermes @Wissp this: https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/freya-ice-doll-event

does NOT compensate for the loss of the Love Potion and the server craft rewards and rates just shows how out of touch you guys are with our servers, maybe don\t copy/paste blindly what Korea sends you and provide feedback to them like: hey guys a server craft for dw fragments at 2x doll lv.10 with 2% chance is really an unwise entry and only makes us look like laughing stock in the face of the player base ?

also how great  guys heard our complaints about lack of greater rune stones and made it a server limited craft option, just for a mere doll lv.10 at 7% success rate

just saying really now..

cover4.jpg

• Like 4

as just has been pointed out by a player that plays on korean server it's very interesting to see how our reward for doll lv.6 is 7x forgotten and in korea it was 32x

@Hermes @Wissp why the nerfed rewards for us if you do a copy/paste event ? - I'm trying to understand the logic here honestly

image.png?width=1272&height=782

adena cost Korea 7mil and ours 15mil hmm ok..

image.png?width=939&height=818

can provide korean event details if so desired, anyone can go to the korean website and pull this information after all

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes @Wissp why the nerfed rewards for us if you do a copy/paste event ? - I'm trying to understand the logic here honestly

the answer to your question is go do Jamoa in Korea and Jamoa here

or open 100 crisis boxes in Korea and 100 crisis boxes here

We get what korea gets divided by 5. Because in NCWest's eyes better rates would infringe on their loot box sales, which is basically all they want to do.

Player frustration? Who gives a damn about players, it's all about swiping that CC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Draecke said:
i don't get it how they think they can get away with making those changes when in today's age internet is a thing, we know the rates / prices / cost of this event in KOrea and even recently in NC Japan..

@Hermes @Wissp we know

What's hilarious is every year the valentine (like most other) event is one month long. This year, two weeks. Like we don't remember.

As to the rest, well so long as they can delete posts OBVIOUSLY they think everything is fine.

7 minutes ago, TEVAS said:

first decent event in last 7-8 year  just to reduce lot of adena from servers nice ! l like it :) hope rates will by nice too

with all my respect, don't you think that talking about it as a "good event" before it even started and before u know the rates they will give us is a little bit too much optimistic?

1 minute ago, iAndouille said:

with all my respect, don't you think that talking about it as a "good event" before it even started and before u know the rates they will give us is a little bit too much optimistic?

only idea its a good start :)

10 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

and the rates will by very low , we never seen yet in game seans 10 000 cliks barely will cost u 151b 0_0 (thx god we have auto combine option)

2 hours ago, Nawdur said:

any info about rates? so if i make one lvl 10 can trade for a top ruby or red cat? any time? no timed / bound item?

feohs again excluded from event they will be mad :D

Good luck with that... you will need 900 000 ice to pass level 5.. and lol tho ruby is the life at the moment there is no other classes apart from DK's and other physical damage dealer @feoh Life matters! :D

If someone is wondering about rates and putting a lot of hopes to finaly improve character, stop dreaming:

Level 2 5%

Level 3 5%

Level 4 5%

Level 5 3%

Level 6 3%

Level 7 2%

Level 8 2%

Level 9 1%

Level 10 1%

You will need 1kk ice to have a decent chance to make it to level 7~8, 

Which will cost -100b + 15kk enchanting fee every time you click...

If someone have a lot of hopes then please dont , unless you just remortgage your house and have spare 10k $ to spend on free event...

18 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Good luck with that... you will need 900 000 ice to pass level 5.. and lol tho ruby is the life at the moment there is no other classes apart from DK's and other physical damage dealer @feoh Life matters! :D

The Freya's Ice Doll can be enhanced up to level 10 using Dry Ice as material and an Adena fee. If the enhancement fails, the doll is not destroyed, and the enhancement level is maintained. 

Wrong calculation?

1 minute ago, ikanair said:

The Freya's Ice Doll can be enhanced up to level 10 using Dry Ice as material and an Adena fee. If the enhancement fails, the doll is not destroyed, and the enhancement level is maintained. 

Wrong calculation?

No its not , n You will burn 20b before you pass potions..

19 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

If someone is wondering about rates and putting a lot of hopes to finaly improve character, stop dreaming:

Level 2 5%

Level 3 5%

Level 4 5%

Level 5 3%

Level 6 3%

Level 7 2%

Level 8 2%

Level 9 1%

Level 10 1%

You will need 1kk ice to have a decent chance to make it to level 7~8, 

Which will cost -100b + 15kk enchanting fee every time you click...

If someone have a lot of hopes then please dont , unless you just remortgage your house and have spare 10k $ to spend on free event...

If someone is wondering where these rates are from , these are from korea ours will be divided by 2 and do your math :) fraction for reward , double price , lower rates. I would stick playing in Korea what annoys me the most I cant change interface language...

35 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

some 1 skipped math lessons :) l wish it waz 1% even 0,5% would flood market with red cats and ruby  sadly its more like 0.0005 on the last lvl's

if its 1% is not so hard.... think it have to be lower, for me goes like 1k not 1kk with this rates, 5% is average 20clic (ofc can be more, but average is 20). 1% is 100clic(ofc can be more, but average is 100) only... think those rates are wrong have to be lowers

8 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

If someone is wondering where these rates are from , these are from korea ours will be divided by 2 and do your math :) fraction for reward , double price , lower rates. I would stick playing in Korea what annoys me the most I cant change interface language...

@TEVAS