Live Server Maintenance: February 22, 2023

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Feb. 22 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

•    The Rim Kamaloka event will start for 3 weeks!
•    The Augment Stone Pack promotion will start for 1 week!
•    The Freya’s Ice Doll event will end!
o    All event related items will be removed.
•    The Valentine’s event will end!
o    All event related items will be removed.
•    The Love Strongboxes Promotion will end next week!
o    The promotional Special Crafting will end on 03/08.
o    All promotional related items will be removed on 03/08. 
•    Fixed an issue where text was not properly displayed in the party UI.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Hermes@Primali

4Game announced update for Russian servers and patch notes are out

NCJapan announced update for Japanese servers and patch notes will come this weekend

EU has announced two weeks ago that patch will come mid to late March

NA servers always get updated same day as Japanese servers, so when you're going to announce and post patch notes? The 14th of March giving us 2-10 hours to prepare?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

knowing that brooch and circlet scrolls won't drop due to a bug, and, knowing that financially motivated evil capitalists "outside the US" won't fix anything, our honorable company as a civil-minded institution feels obliged to step in and save... our time and emotional well-being (potentially wasted asking for a fix) (for a fee..) (with a chance..)

good that we wont have to lose our time asking for the fix, right? 

think about removing crisis and kartia boxes from the drop and dding them to the NCStore; many will purchase

Absolutely raging that you have stopped the crafting of dolls before server down time , i have a lvl 9 doll and no way to craft it , this is completely unfair to all who have poured all there adena into a chance at a lvl 10 there is 30 mins left and now i have lost the ability to craft dragon accessories or a greater Agathon!

fix the problem that brooch and circlet scrolls dont drop from the instance  and no one care about  about this  promo we have too many aug stones ( wondering if they put timer to those old ones too wil be funny xD l2 store > all ) 
what about update any info ?? before update any exp event  or we go back 1-2 exp areas again LoL!!! xD 

6 hours ago, Genosha said:

@Hermes@Primali

4Game announced update for Russian servers and patch notes are out

NCJapan announced update for Japanese servers and patch notes will come this weekend

EU has announced two weeks ago that patch will come mid to late March

NA servers always get updated same day as Japanese servers, so when you're going to announce and post patch notes? The 14th of March giving us 2-10 hours to prepare?

easy when EU announce patch note go see there and remove all good stuff and you have our patch notes xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I tried to craft like half hour before restart and the craft was gone . It didn’t happened the last minutes it happened half hour maybe more before restart .

in event introduction didn’t inform anyone that the craft will disappear .

they only mentioned that the event will last till  maintaince.

it was curtain that many people will try to compound till last minute since we had the option .

It was so hard from your side to leave the craft till restart?

we all read that the dolls will disappear after reset but nowhere that the craft options will disappear before reset.

submit tickets to fix the issue 

a level 9 doll may cost to some people 100 billions. Those billions for those who can’t farm big amounts is a love box pack 7200 nc coins = 90 euros to buy from store and sell to players to make profit.

imagine buying an air ticket for 90 euros and your flight was departing a specific time and with no warning the company decided to change the time of the air flight sooner than the one was on your ticket.

how about that?

respect a little to people that spent amounts of their salary to support the game and keep it alive.

Problem with this sale is that you need high/top grade stuff to augment them right? So most players don't have those as we don't get any dawn to upgrade them.

But rim kamaloka event I like, gives us some xp time with greater jewels, I just hope  its true that the top jewel is 1k and not 10k like usually!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Som said:

imagine buying an air ticket for 90 euros and your flight was departing a specific time and with no warning the company decided to change the time of the air flight sooner than the one was on your ticket.

how about that?

respect a little to people that spent amounts of their salary to support the game and keep it alive.

this scenario doesn't work as the plane did take off on time, you just misunderstood the time.  I understand the frustration here and I do hope they put it back for a week, but nothing unusual haddened here.

…..

what on time exactly ? The “ on time” would be the maintance!

they removed game features without warning , unknown time!

So you assuming their actions were correct .

you believe they did all right!

we don’t play in the same server I think.

5 minutes ago, Som said:

…..

what on time exactly ? The “ on time” would be the maintance!

they removed game features without warning , unknown time!

So you assuming their actions were correct .

you believe they did all right!

we don’t play in the same server I think.

Are you claiming all events don't end at the same time every week?  Again, I hope they put it in for ya, but events end like 2 hours before maintenance, nothin new.

Why Is Every MMO Dying EXCEPT This One? - YouTube

This is a very telling  video and its something that all of us have been saying. It just appears that this guy is putting it all into words that we all will understand. Pay to Win is a death sentence for games, and the worst thing about this game is they don't even give you anything to win. We just keep paying for nothing. I have about 1500 unopended PI chest, and another 2k  stones in my WH. Why would they think we need to buy some PI stones? We in this game end up gambling and get nothing. With a Store that almost everyone bypasses. Items are either to expensive, or items that we don't need. I don't know if you plan to change, or give us what the Euro/Korean servers get. Or, you've just decided to milk us to the last drop. Whichever it is, it would be wise if you make a decision soon. Those that are left are about to exit stage left. 

50 minutes ago, Ballkain said:

Just noticed my post from last night was removed, all it said was "why is everything a gamble?"

What's wrong with that?

Because it's illegal in most countries... Gambling has been banished from most games and many companies ended up in front of a court because of gambling.

But in truth most companies keep doing it in a softer/masked way... just that this specific case is not even that much masked/softened. xD

Anyway... I played Lineage II for 10 years before it became Free to Play and dropped it at some point because of the effort you need to play it and because of how NCsoft was... I came back one month ago, lured by the Prime rewards, but reading on forums and blogs and youtube, new or old posts alike, I see things have even worsened... after playing many games from the competition (even other KOREAN games) and receiving FREE rewards even for the slightest of the delays when running maintenance or adding new features, I was quite surprised to find that NCsoft didn't adapt to the modern MMO market AT ALL.

To all people mentioning EU servers and how EU people would supposedly treated better.... I'm from EU. I can't really find anything different from the NA servers... You should also know that:

- Upon choosing Europe on the NC soft client you CAN'T play Lineage II (it doesn't appear)

- The internet didn't really suggest any distinction (I couldn't find any specific website for EU, and all I see is that there are two realms with different timezones)

- The shop is exactly the same

- I have no clue where to find these supposedly released patch notes for EU, because the website is terrible and doesn't really guide you anywhere. Heck, there is barely any introductions in the game to explain the 3856692 new items they introduced over the year... I don't know how to do things now that they destroyed 90% of the old game mechanics...

Rim kamaloka event in korea was upgraded with better rewards,

Here we have the same reward, but last year a Jewel lvl 5 was 700b+

Now a TOP jewel is 200b if not less, it means that those greater 5 are like 100b now, making the event less attractive. But why not, its free , it would have been better to get the korean version of rim kamaloka though.

The augment stone pack sale is absolutely not necessary for most players, they farm Jamoa and get the augment stone box, and over time they eventually get their augment, it's a matter of time.   This "sale" is just for the impatient people who don't mind spending money to get their augment faster (if they get it) So yeah its not BAD sales or event, but it could be better! 

• Haha 1

@iAndouille i kinda disagree on the statement about the augment boxes.

They removed circle + brooch augment stones from the chests, or made it nearly impossible to get due to low rate.

And here we go: another item not possible to get ingame anymore, but l2store only.

On top of that a chance of 10 to 100? we all know that the rates are horrible low. Mostly like 1 usd for 1 stone to then get a lol augment

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnntB1Good said:

We get same mobs difficulty level increased but 10x or 100x less drop in loot boxes

Just look at the Freya dolls /facepalm

On 2/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, Sharlanna said:

With the exception of the Brooch and Circlet Augment Stones that NEVER drop in Jamoa  who cares about the Augment Stone Packs. I've got hundreds of the other Augment Stones. What happened to the L2Pass?

Ran an experiment. Opened 400ish boxes at once and I got 1 circlet stone. 

On 2/22/2023 at 8:52 AM, LadySky89 said:

- Upon choosing Europe on the NC soft client you CAN'T play Lineage II (it doesn't appear)

To Play on European servers you need to install and run Lineage 2 from their webpage... Lineage 2 Europe — official site of the online game (4game.com) you can launch 1 client per PC free2play... to run multiple clients you need to pay, and you need to have 1-2 paid accounts logged in first... then you can still run 1 free account. Ncsoft West Launcher only plays games on NCsoft West servers(and they haven't had actual Lineage 2 servers in Europe since Innova became the Lineage 2 licensee distributor for Europe/Russia)