Live Server Maintenance: May 30, 2023

Wissp

11 minutes ago, Wooo said:

OMG 😆 

pls, don’t be soo dramatic, if you badly want it you can set up alarm and do it after maintenance or just stay in bed and enjoy good sleep. You won’t lose that much 

It's not about the drama, but to show that yet again, EU players (most of Naia) have not been taken into consideration.

The Dethrone time is an abomination, as people who work (most of the server population?) can't attend during the day (noon) and at midnight they need to sleep to be able to get up to work next day, maintenance at midnight does not allow afk farming overnight and now this - we lose one day of attendance rewards (unless I am wrong?).

I prefer to get a good night sleep, definitely not gonna be staying later for this, but I want the NC team to finally acknowledge the issue, after all Naia is by design GMT+1...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Helv said:

So people from Europe will lose one day of attendance due to this lovely new maintenance slot? 

"The Attendance Event will start after the maintenance on Tuesday, May 30"

For us Maintenance starts on Wednesday 12AM , but dailies reset at 8:30AM, so when I wake up and log in Wednesday morning, let's say 10AM I will be already one day behind the schedule?

The Attendance Event will start after the maintenance on Tuesday, May 30, and will end during the maintenance on Tuesday, July 4.
    read the whole sentence, its a more than 30 days window there, so even if one will be a day behind, will still be able to collect all the items, cry baby

9 hours ago, Helv said:

Então, as pessoas da Europa perderão um dia de atendimento devido a este adorável novo slot de manutenção? 

" O Evento de Presença começará após a manutenção na terça-feira, 30 de maio"

Para nós, a manutenção começa na quarta-feira às 12h, mas os diários são redefinidos às 8h30, então, quando eu acordar e fizer o login na quarta-feira de manhã, digamos 10h, já estarei um dia atrasado?

Good evening colleague, you will not be late, as we will have 35 days until the event ends. You can be calm.

No XP event, no Great Rune stones, no claws, no way to level up armor/jewels (not enough stones)

P2W only benefits the top, top players.

95% of server can not solo in TOI, not even the lowest non PVP level.

No one can play in they respective level area without $$$ for top gear.  They all have to farm in low level areas.

Most of the ones asking for server transfers are only doing it to get richer, buy low in Chronos, sell high in Naia.

I guess we will have to see what free items most will get, last free 19th event was a bust.  I don't know anyone that actually got a  Great Rune stone.

Thanks for the events wisp you prove you'r words, but i think the re-enter in water temple is bugged i waited 20 mins and i cant re-enter. Please if you can inform us about that if its bugged or not it will be good @Wissp

Edited by GreekGam

Hello the community L2 West

First of all nice anniversary, thanks to the staf!

To change class DK they need change few things graphyc for the  aspect physic, cause for example if you are orc and change to class etc..., you stay orc, is it the same way as ertheia...let see! But it s possible.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, izturvaniq said:

Hi, What mean you can change your dual class to Death Knight but cannot use it .... can i change my main class to DK or dual will it work on dosnt work at all .

Can any1 explain is it possible or not

Your char must be made as DK, in this moment is no option to any other char make DK and before he was something other... opposite, if you are DK now and want to change to other class that is possible (no  Dominator,  no Maestro and no Evis).

BTW, NCsoft, go run to world, search for Juji and back him to work with you... this become shame ...

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24743-jujis-final-farewell/

LF petition for Juji back :)