Live Server Maintenance: June 13, 2023

Wissp

3 minutes ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Ok 5 hours maintenance to change nothing in game, in my company u all are fired in 3 minutes, too much incompetency

might be some efforts or workaround the lags that is appearing.. like mail, npc dialog, quest rewards, emperorors buff triggers and so on :/

• Like 1

So I have managed to kill on Sunday the 191919 mobs and go the box with the potions, I have no vit maint pots left and the store only sells the 30 mins (aka garbage). The potions  that come from this one time event clan event are also with a date...which is lame AF! I have nearly 4000 Freya's scrolls which I can't use and by the last day of the event I will be nearly 7000! Why wasn't the vit maint on the first 7 days of the attendance? This way we could use those pots...
Or at least add to the store the 7 days maintain fss!

Outta all the ways you can do something, why do you ALWAYS go with the worse & illogical path?

2 hours ago, WhyWhy said:

Just go to grocery shop and get your vitality tonics, stop crying every time. If you really want to lvl up, give something from yourself and pay for it! stop this emoqq. not greeting

Agree,

There is a lot of players here Generation X and Y witch started to play this game on open Beta and learned that l2 is hardcore.

I came back to game after years and I realized that they changed game route to Generation Z witch wanna arrive in end game in 3 month.

What heppen if everyone get all top items, all skills and max level in 3 months? Gonna quit and watch Netflix until next patch ?

it never rains to everyone's liking😆

some complain because they give things for free

others complain because few things are given for free

Guys, calm down, it's a... game, it's easy to play, how not to play.

lineage 2 has always been characterized as a difficult game

in the first steps it was crazy and very difficult to reach levels like 40 and 50

now it is not difficult to level up... the most difficult thing is to have the toon at the level of the updates... but that depends on how you approach the game

2 minutes ago, Brianda said:

it never rains to everyone's liking😆

some complain because they give things for free

others complain because few things are given for free

Guys, calm down, it's a... game, it's easy to play, how not to play.

lineage 2 has always been characterized as a difficult game

in the first steps it was crazy and very difficult to reach levels like 40 and 50

now it is not difficult to level up... the most difficult thing is to have the toon at the level of the updates... but that depends on how you approach the game

Difficulty has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I am playing this game since C1 and on retail (Devianne) since C5. I have been in every boss and event of the game with a stop since summer 2019 till April 2023.
Free things are good, but they are kinda useless the way they are being given to us.
I had from the past years A LOT of maintenance pots, bday pots, cookies, tonics and whatnots. I even had vit maintain runes for 7 days from events. But guess what? They have run out!
Freya's Scroll of Storm is great! But what's the point of having it when you can't use it? I am making like 10kk adena an hour and each tonic costs 150% of that and how much does a tonic last? a couple of minutes a best? 

But judging from the replies here, we have the treatment we deserve.

My 0.02$

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 12:37 AM, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, June 13 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (June 14) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance: 

• The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will continue!
      • Check the event article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary events.
      • The following server setting will end: Party Member Level Difference XP Penalty Removed.
    • The 19th Anniversary promotions will continue!
      • Check the promotion article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary promotions.
    • Fixed an issue where the tooltip information would not be displayed for the skills Equilibrium Aura and Rage Aura.
    • Fixed an issue where a lower level of Avenger, Paladin, Guardian and Templar Aura skills was applied to party members when using the skill.
    • Fixed an issue causing incorrect icons to display in the Skill & Action menu.

Bad move removing lvl penalty, specially during the anniversary! I really enjoyed help to clan with exp and daylies during last weeks. 
    Now I’m back to solo auto hunting 😢 

Please, increase lvl penalty difference to 10lvls . This will help many people and game will be more enjoyable playing in groups! 
    thank you! 

@GM_EVA hello we noticed you have responded to quite a few topics and commented on " i will forward to relevent departments " etc   but any news on the responses ?

timed  freya scrolls expiring co inciding with perfect attendance starting  just to name one.

really nice we have an active GM on forum more ever  than before , but we havent seen any answers to many of the questions we have brought up , can we get some follow up. prior to perfect attendance  starting in approx 8 days and the forgotten skills being added to the collections 

@GM_EVA every anniversary we were gifted or we were able to purchase a memento to celebrate and remember it. Either the black ticket last anniversary or the cosmetic things the previous ones. Will there be something this anniversary? We are entering last week. There is still time to implement something. 

• 2 weeks later...