Live Server Maintenance: August 22, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 22 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 23) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Red Libra event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Power Within promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon’s Treasure Chest promotion will end!
  • The Rim Kamaloka’s Return event will end!
  • The Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will end!

37 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 22 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 23) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Red Libra event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Power Within promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Dragon’s Treasure Chest promotion will end!
  • The Rim Kamaloka’s Return event will end!
  • The Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will end!

more info?

1 hour ago, dfgdfgry said:

what more info you would like libra is same and other same some lotto boxes nothing new

well on the libra running on Core, ppl can change to dk, would be nice to know. if you don't care about info what's your problem about other ppl asking?

Hope you modifiy it because if you sell Stage3 Weapon exchange you will not make much because with the nerfed events over the past years we are far far away from the amount of Stage3 weapons like what NCK or Core Server or NCJ have.

You ruined your sales with your previous nerfs :P

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, MrDan said:

No info because they need to cut items from drop list and nerf the rates for full items, like always...

i have a weird feeling this is going to be a good event, i might be wrong! but lets see!

Truth be told the libra description and promo details should be out by now!

yeah, so much for all of the improved communication. Nothing on forums, nothing on the website, nothing on discord. 

It literally takes a gm 5 min to write something on discord.. but.. no... their customers dont even rate 5 min of their time.  

26 minutes ago, MrE said:

yeah, so much for all of the improved communication. Nothing on forums, nothing on the website, nothing on discord. 

It literally takes a gm 5 min to write something on discord.. but.. no... their customers dont even rate 5 min of their time.  

Some undesired communitation does not ever reach the GMs, so the full extent of our displeasure with the lack of communication is lost before it reaches them fyi.

• Haha 1

this brand-new promotion uses the new Unique Gacha system

at least try keep the charade up for god's sake... Everyone in the west loves to be told the game they play out of habit is a gatcha game. It has a great reputation, yes, yes. We trully expect nothing from you ppl and you still manage to disappoint in every turn, by the delay of posting information, the half-finished translations, your disconnection with pricing, the use of mobile gaming tactics, the lack of actual content and now the actual posting of the new Unique Gacha system. How are you ppl still employed?... 

• Thanks 1

Please ppl dont spend your money to this event !!! This is one the biggest sc@mms ive ever seen in general not only l2 . Keep your money for another event or if you really want to play the event only use your adena to play. I have spend 100-500-1000£ on events but this time only 40£ and i really regret it!!! First time i play event and it gives me like 2-3b in adena back 🤯 same for a friend with 80£ and another one with 1000£ im not trolling this is from another planet event… i don’t understand why they sc@mm ppl so badly !!!