[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hime said:

Sorry, folks. We've identified some issues that require a couple more hours of downtime. New server up time is 2:30 pm PDT. The team is still working around the clock to get the servers online ASAP.

Instead of postponing it multiple hours per deadline why not just say 9 AM PDT tomorrow and get it over with? So both USA and EU have good times to start on the Server.

LIVE servers Chronos and Naia are affected aswell, or simply can open them right now?

1 minute ago, CoffeeTime said:

Instead of postponing it multiple hours per deadline why not just say 9 AM PDT tomorrow and get it over with? So both USA and EU have good times to start on the Server.

LIVE servers Chronos and Naia are affected aswell, or simply can open them right now?

Probably Chronos and Naia are both affected cause it's the same launcher used ... 

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

Sorry, folks. We've identified some issues that require a couple more hours of downtime. New server up time is 2:30 pm PDT. The team is still working around the clock to get the servers online ASAP.

pfff 

1 minute ago, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Ok we know that the Americans love borders but here we are on the internet, I think it can be fun to play all together no?

Sure; just tell your fellow Euros to stop crying about how this messed things up for them.

As others have said; this stuff happens, life will go on and the servers will open when ready!

So it was 5.5 hrs

Then turned into 8.5 hours

And now its 10.5 hours.

Do I hear 15.5 hours? Going once, going twice!

Does your System Engineers not have a staging environment they have tested all this on pre-launch? This is a horrible launch so far.... I've seen EA launches go smoother then this and that's saying something!

Good Game NCSOFT. O.o

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

Yup cant log into chronos either, they are all down.

Bet it magically comes up right as east coast gets home from work and prime time starts for NA

Just now, Krashnburnz said:

So it was 5.5 hrs

Then turned into 8.5 hours

And now its 10.5 hours.

Do I hear 15.5 hours? Going once, going twice!

Does your System Engineers not have a staging environment they have tested all this on pre-launch? This is a horrible launch so far.... I've seen EA launches go smoother then this and that's saying something!

Good Game NCSOFT. O.o

I don't know of any game developer that wouldn't have a sandbox system to test pre-launch content, but then...

1 minute ago, Craic said:

Yup cant log into chronos either, they are all down.

Bet it magically comes up right as east coast gets home from work and prime time starts for NA

Doubt this was planned but...... how is that a bad thing????

I live in Cali BTW so delay doesn't bother me either :)

1 minute ago, Rodah said:

Doubt this was planned but...... how is that a bad thing????

I live in Cali BTW so delay doesn't bother me either :)

didn't say was a bad thing, it'll let them test the increase spawns, etc, easily

1 hour ago, RAIDERS said:

lol , how long they say until the server open

tbh i think it's gonna be delayed until your work is over lol so at least you got that on the bright side 

it's delayed again until 2:30 

Archived