Bots detected in L2 Classic - Talking Island - Black Rock hill (facepalm)

Krogan

In Black rock hill, if u enter u can see this bleeper with 10 characters using skills at the same time, everyone following a bleeping dwarf, followed by elfs, dwarfs, orcs, humans, >:(>:(

Classic Experience my balls.

I have screenshots but idk how to upload 

17 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

So you're saying Bots weren't part of classic? lol 

So you dont inform to 911 when a criminal makes a crime u because criminals are part of this world? :ph34r:

bleep logic... I hate bots, i dont care if are part of classic or not.

7 minutes ago, Krogan said:

So you dont inform to 911 when a criminal makes a crime u because criminals are part of this world? :ph34r:

bleep logic... I hate bots, i dont care if are part of classic or not.

That was a reply to "Classic experience my balls" bud. Bots were part of the experience. Yes, you report them obviously but they were also part of the "classic experience" Figured you'd get what I meant but it just went over your head. 

This game is, and always has been, designed, from the ground up, for botting and RMT. Bots make Adena, sell the Adena to players needing better gear, the players buy the gear from the same damn bots who sold them the Adena in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Banning the bots is pointless, this is a free to play game, they'll just make new accounts, in the hundreds. After a while the only people left will be bots and the 'hardcore' players..

all it does that  report button is an automated 1 hour debuff once someone gets 3 different reports. you have to report through their support

that button did absolutely nothing in the past and does nothing on the live servers, don't expect miracles

When has NCSOFT ever done anything useful against bots.  The OG game died because of bots and they thought it was because it was too hard, enter GoD.  Their Achilles heel has always been bots and always will be.

• 3 months later...
honestly what I do not like about bots is when they are at a high level and leveling in hight level spots.

It's offensive to me to see how a bot has level 70 with everything and boxes and then it's going to be used in pvp against
 me, that I gain my freehand levels.

I do not care about the adena and the drop, what pisses me off is to see PJ level 70 entirely boted and then used in pvp. 

• Hime locked this topic

Archived