Jump to content
Forums

[POLL] Will you keep playing if rates stay this way?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SpartaN said:

22 and i have 110k adena

Ok that makes totally sense since you haven´t even been exposed to the rates, you aren´t going to do anything with that 110k adena, you´ll keep leveing up, and you gonna bump into lvl 30 where you won´t be able to level up without vip, and your adena will be worthless by then since you won´t be able to afford proper gear

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I already stopped playing. I'm okay with classic being hardcore but this classic has a point where it stops being fun.   When after 1 day of playing the game you just get stuck on lvl 21, a

What is the point in staying when you will never have enough adena to upgrade to C or B armor?? Seriously, you cant even afford SS and pots!!!! Lineage 2 Classic is nothing more than a quick cash gr

Yep. Me and my friends are also in this boat. We've stopped playing until Wednesday rolls around. If Wednesday yields nothing, we'll probably just uninstall and move on.

Just now, Awep said:

Ok that makes totally sense since you haven´t even been exposed to the rates, you aren´t going to do anything with that 110k adena, you´ll keep leveing up, and you gonna bump into lvl 30 where you won´t be able to level up without vip, and your adena will be worthless by then since you won´t be able to afford proper gear

i'll go to find the way to lvl up easly...i dont wanna stand in the city watching de forum and cry and cry... meanswhile u read and cry all the forum ppl gain exp, good luck. dont play anymore if u want and stop crying u wanna have 500k adena in lvl 20 ? ahahahahah u dont know how to play this game...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpartaN said:

i'll go to find the way to lvl up easly...i dont wanna stand in the city watching de forum and cry and cry... meanswhile u read and cry all the forum ppl gain exp, good luck. dont play anymore if u want and stop crying u wanna have 500k adena in lvl 20 ? ahahahahah u dont know how to play this game...

What people? you mean the bots and the boxxes? there are 6k people playing right now in TI, roughly 2-3k are afk, botting or boxxing, what people are you talking about

I´m not stoping you from playing, wish you good luck in your hardest and most frustrating l2 experience, and i´m mostly complaining about the fact that people paid for this game and got nothing, and when they wanted a refund they got banned, i´m complaining for a better experience for everyone, not even vip works well. But do as you want, keep playing, no one will stop you, you will soon realize and i don´t wanna see you come here crying

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Awep said:

What people? you mean the bots and the boxxes? there are 6k people playing right now in TI, roughly 2-3k are afk, botting or boxxing, what people are you talking about

I´m not stoping you from playing, wish you good luck in your hardest and most frustrating l2 experience, and i´m mostly complaining about the fact that people paid for this game and got nothing, and when they wanted a refund they got banned, i´m complaining for a better experience for everyone, not even vip works well. But do as you want, keep playing, no one will stop you, you will soon realize and i don´t wanna see you come here crying

just shut up and play.. is a game.. u can play for free, if u dont enjoy it... leave the server... go to x100 server hi5 and u can have 50kk in lvl 30.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpartaN said:

just shut up and play.. is a game.. u can play for free, if u dont enjoy it... leave the server... go to x100 server hi5 and u can have 50kk in lvl 30.

Ok now tell that to everyone who paid for this and got scammed and banned when they asked for a refund

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SpartaN said:

its his problem, not mine... send a ticket and wait.

Did you just read what i said, people are getting banned if they send a ticket for refund

And of course it affects you because you are in this same game with us, don´t be a jerk washing your hands like that...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Awep said:

Did you just read what i said, people are getting banned if they send a ticket for refund

And of course it affects you because you are in this same game with us, don´t be a jerk washing your hands like that...

i dont care what ppl do... im only play with friends and enjoy it, i recommend do the same

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpartaN said:

i dont care what ppl do... im only play with friends and enjoy it, i recommend do the same

Please tell me if you are younger than 18 before i keep arguing with you, because it seem you lack any concept of morality or how things work

I´m gonna give a simple explanation so you can understand

People getting scammed -> People not wanting to play

People not wanting to play -> Servers empty

Servers Empty -> No profit

No profit -> game dies

Game dies -> no l2 for you and your friends

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Lineage2 and was extremely excited for Classic....
What a farce this has turned out to be though and somewhat reminiscent of Destiny 2 XP Throttling and the Battlefront Lootbox Fiasco.

Deliberately nerfing adena/spoil/item drop rates to force customers to the online shop is beyond disgusting. I remember back in 2005 i was farming Ruins of Agony with SS and pots... i struggled to get Brig but eventually i did... There is absolutely no chance with current drops you can even maintain SS and pots. There is no way anyone will be able to afford even C grade armor come the time.
I dropped $50 on this game for launch and was happy to put in $20USD per month to support their business, but now, not a chance in hell.

I should have expected this though, its 2018, where corporate greed knows no bounds and everything is about how much they can squeeze out of the consumer through predatory and premeditated actions..... EA would be proud of the shady stuff NCSoft/NCWest is currently doing. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tetsuo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamesSunderland said:

Awep to get 110k on lvl 22 he would need beyond insane luck dropping a mid+ NG weapon or be a completely lifeless 24/7 making low lvl adena quest competing with bots, 

he kinda proved he is a troll edgylord HC player, wouldn't lose time with that type.

I mean i believe he has that amount, my wc is lvl 20 and has 70k for repeating an entire quest 10 times, at this point im surprised the bears aren´t extinct, the problem is later in the game, how much do you have to farm for 1 level or for one single item, 1 month? 2 months? If people want a server like that it´s fine for me, if the server WAS intended like that, fine for me too, but people were lied and the ones who paid for it and now want a refund are getting banned

Link to post
Share on other sites

that's really the crux of it. if you want to keep playing as is, ok, no one cares. enjoy your dead game for 2 weeks. but we at least deserve a refund for the false advertising. i would really like to keep playing...on a 1x server. but if that's not possible, i will settle for a refund.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Awep said:

People who say they like it this way, OK, you like 0.25% rates and that´s fine, keep playing it, but stop deying they lied when clearly before live and in the patchnotes they say something different, you may like it this way but it´s far from the reality it should´ve been

I won´t play a game corrupted by it´s own devs

https://www.strawpoll.me/16599907

add exp rate not drop

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

you do realize the forums are not indicative of those in game.  most people who are playing and grinding hardcore are not coming to the forums. The ones that are coming are the ones that are unhappy. now if there was an in game poll.  or like when you log in then that would be a bit more objective.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpartaN said:

i'll go to find the way to lvl up easly...i dont wanna stand in the city watching de forum and cry and cry... meanswhile u read and cry all the forum ppl gain exp, good luck. dont play anymore if u want and stop crying u wanna have 500k adena in lvl 20 ? ahahahahah u dont know how to play this game...

the thing that you dont understand is not the xp we can deal with the xp 

the adena and spoil rates are so horribly low that people selling d grades now are double the price of the shop add to that the fact that spoiler cant spoil cause the rates are low therefore crafters wont be able to buy stuff not only because even basic mats will be rare but because no adena also...and the whole server will inflate the prices to infinity and beyond because they will need to cover up their basic expenditures thus leading into a point that nobody will be able to buy c or even b grade

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IamLegend said:

you do realize the forums are not indicative of those in game.  most people who are playing and grinding hardcore are not coming to the forums. The ones that are coming are the ones that are unhappy. now if there was an in game poll.  or like when you log in then that would be a bit more objective.  

noboby is griding hardcore without a program like those 10-12 lvl dwarfs that kept shouting on the western mining field their insane mats of 300 an skin 500 iron ore bla bla...

 

they all BOT 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, IamLegend said:

you do realize the forums are not indicative of those in game.  most people who are playing and grinding hardcore are not coming to the forums. The ones that are coming are the ones that are unhappy. now if there was an in game poll.  or like when you log in then that would be a bit more objective.  

718 voters

there are aprox 9k people playing, 6k in the main server

take into consideration bots, boxxers and afks

now rest people who don´t like the game and are struggling but don´t know about the forums

 

of those 718 voters, 81% aren´t happy with the game

just from that knowledge, almost 1/6th of the main server isn´t happy with the game if we don´t take bots, boxxers and afks into consideration

 

It is an indicative, and an indicative that there´s something wrong here

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Awep said:

718 voters

there are aprox 9k people playing, 6k in the main server

take into consideration bots, boxxers and afks

now rest people who don´t like the game and are struggling but don´t know about the forums

 

of those 718 voters, 81% aren´t happy with the game

just from that knowledge, almost 1/6th of the main server isn´t happy with the game if we don´t take bots, boxxers and afks into consideration

 

It is an indicative, and an indicative that there´s something wrong here

and yet they will quit and ncsoft will stay with the money on their pockets..

and if you refund they will prob ban you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...