Adena plix - I'm a BANKRUPT

Just now, Oeste said:

Are you aware that NCSoft is a public company that has to report earnings to the stockholders?; Are you aware that you are not entitled to anything for free and yet you can play this game free and progress (up to a point)?; the thing is all people complaining want a free lunch but they won't take a turkey sandwich they want, no they demand steak....

Yes, i'm aware that they need to profit from a F2P game and so on, but it's idiotic to think that the rates like they are is normal. If you really think that a player 40 with some grade D armor and grade D wep (if lucky) will progress on the high-level areas, i'm sorry. but this is fated to failure and the servers will be dead because of the market that is poor and the drops that are few. Just give it a time, and you'll see.

6 minutes ago, Oeste said:

About the server wait times, it makes no sense, it's not like you have a huge investment on either TI or Giran, if you can't log in is because you're not VIP and since you are not VIP then you have invested nothing = zero = no USD then why the hell insist on playing in TI or Giran just go to Aden, make a life there, things will be easier (like xp fields wide open for you, no one Ks'ing your spiders, etc..) MOVE AND QUIT COMPLAINING!. Even if you have a toon that's VIP guess what, VIP status is ACROSS THE ACCOUNT! so you will be VIP there too!. If 1k players (or toons) from both TI and Giran move to Aden there will be no more queues!. 

actually, its not complaining, it really is unaceptable by any standar that a free to play user has to try to log in for 8 entire hours. Im inclined to think that ncsoft didnt do it on purpose (serious doubts there) but if it really was done on purpose and a f2p user has to wait from 4 to 8 hours to log in, they did false advertising and i think thats illegal in USA even in an online game

Just now, Sinkest said:

This is a straight up lie. VIP status is per server. It even says that on the website and multiple people have confirmed it. 

Maybe I have not checked yet, I will for sure, YET the truth is you can't log in because you're not VIP if you're not VIP you have not spend a single dime, then what is keeping you in TI or Giran? go play ADEN!

Just now, Kaelem said:

Yes, i'm aware that they need to profit from a F2P game and so on, but it's idiotic to think that the rates like they are is normal. If you really think that a player 40 with some grade D armor and grade D wep (if lucky) will progress on the high-level areas, i'm sorry. but this is fated to failure and the servers will be dead because of the market that is poor and the drops that are few. Just give it a time, and you'll see.

This or there will be about very few players progressing past that point while the majority is stuck.

Just now, Oeste said:

Maybe I have not checked yet, I will for sure, YET the truth is you can't log in because you're not VIP if you're not VIP you have not spend a single dime, then what is keeping you in TI or Giran? go play ADEN!

Each server has time zones that work best for certain people that will effect time for castle sieges and such. Aden has the most drastic difference in time for NA players so it actually might not be an option for some people if they want to participate in things. 

Just now, Sinkest said:

Each server has time zones that work best for certain people that will effect time for castle sieges and such. Aden has the most drastic difference in time for NA players so it actually might not be an option for some people if they want to participate in things. 

definitely not an option for me for these exact reasons. Also the remaining members of our CP that decided to stick around in this s**t show are on TI.

29 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

So because i do have time to play im not a responsible adult. Right.

17 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Most of these users wont even mention how a huge amount of players cant log or have to try to log in for more than 5 hours. it took me 8 entire hours to be able to log in.

Well , there you go!

1 minute ago, Kaelem said:

the servers will be dead because of the market that is poor and the drops that are few. Just give it a time, and you'll see.

You see, I started playing L2 back in prelude, this is what 14 years ago? even then people whined and moaned non stop because of XP rates; even then people cried about adena, drop rates and "cost of living", and guess what... even then people were saying "this game will die, just wait and see"..... 14 years latter, here we are. Yes this game will die eventually because this is an old game that has outlived it's prime for long, but this game will not die tomorrow, it will die in some years (my best hopes are on 5 years, but realistically maybe 3 years). Even retail has a good 2 years ahead, so no it will not die or at least it won't die soon. 

Guys are you done with all this bla bla bla?
Hime said that this issue was already reported to the developers and they're looking into it.
Nothing stops you from "enjoying" this version BUT this is not what we should have. 
Rates of adenas, drops, spoils and exp are much lower than what we were expecting. Due to the fact we have, somehow, 1.0 patch's rate instead of the 1.5 patch's rate.
We all hope they will fix this with the next maintenance. 

2 minutes ago, Oeste said:

You see, I started playing L2 back in prelude, this is what 14 years ago? even then people whined and moaned non stop because of XP rates; even then people cried about adena, drop rates and "cost of living", and guess what... even then people were saying "this game will die, just wait and see"..... 14 years latter, here we are. Yes this game will die eventually because this is an old game that has outlived it's prime for long, but this game will not die tomorrow, it will die in some years (my best hopes are on 5 years, but realistically maybe 3 years). Even retail has a good 2 years ahead, so no it will not die or at least it won't die soon. 

If you can mention any successful server that have the same rates that his one i'm all interested. Not all people are hardcore who can wait 5 hours or stay in the game for 10 hours to get something back. A majority of players just wants the nostalgia back and some fun, and it's current state until level 20 you get it, after that it's a roller-coaster way down to the hell. Classic doesn't mean you need to give your life to earn something in game, it's all about reviving the good old times. Now, we just have a broken server, not hardcore or at least "fun".

7 minutes ago, Kaelem said:

Classic doesn't mean you need to give your life to earn something in game, it's all about reviving the good old times.

The "good old times" were 12 hours grinding in Cruma tower in the same room... are those the "good old times" you are referring to?. I see how short our memories are...

1 minute ago, Oeste said:

The "good old times" were 12 hours grinding in Cruma tower in the same room... are those the "good old times" you are referring to?. I see how short our memories are...

And i see you like to suffer. Go ahead, suit yourself :)

2 minutes ago, Oeste said:

I dont remember having to play 12 hour days in cruma with no grade and d grade that was given to me. And i dont remember having to do a spider quest 30230203 times to have to afford anything

the thing is there is totally no balance between player playing for free and player purchasing l2 store goods. The drama people express here would be much less if administration do not change the game rules by decreasing adena drop rate. Normally lineage 2 classic has 1/6 of old chronicles adena ammount dropped, but on these servers it's even decreased so it is 1/4 of what was dropping on classic servers with 1/6 adena ammount  while keeping the same old prices at npc shops. Don't you see it's ridiculus? It's obvious they do everything to make the game conpletely depended on ingame store. Keep your l2 store but do not change game basing rules just to grab more money .. The problem here is l2 store starts to be a must from the begining , not any choice.. just pay or go away.. so no problem ..

Most people keep thinking this is the same old game, even when you are told this was not the same old game, things are quite different now even in this "classic" version of the game. The "same old game" died after GoD and has been on life support since then but quickly deteriorating, this is NC's final attemp to fix that and move to other direction, but it is not and will never be the same old game... Anyway I'm bored with these threads, I'll go hunt some spiders... bye now.

10 minutes ago, Oeste said:

Most people keep thinking this is the same old game, even when you are told this was not the same old game, things are quite different now even in this "classic" version of the game. The "same old game" died after GoD and has been on life support since then but quickly deteriorating, this is NC's final attemp to fix that and move to other direction, but it is not and will never be the same old game... Anyway I'm bored with these threads, I'll go hunt some spiders... bye now.

I've been hunting so many spiders since this morning that i'll probably try to kill some IRL and see if i can exchange their skins or sac in order to get some $$$. 

53 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

actually, its not complaining, it really is unaceptable by any standar that a free to play user has to try to log in for 8 entire hours. Im inclined to think that ncsoft didnt do it on purpose (serious doubts there) but if it really was done on purpose and a f2p user has to wait from 4 to 8 hours to log in, they did false advertising and i think thats illegal in USA even in an online game

Grow up dude. The servers are full to max capacity.

Theyre not going to block out paying customers. They gave them priority over f2p, that's all.

I absolutely love the people who claim rates are fine and justify it by saying you get free d grade noon armor and a weapon. You would be screwed without it and you will be screwed when you reach 40. You and the 100 other players who stick around 

13 hours ago, dopaxe said:

I absolutely love the people who claim rates are fine and justify it by saying you get free d grade noon armor and a weapon. You would be screwed without it and you will be screwed when you reach 40. You and the 100 other players who stick around 

Im smart so i wont rush lvl like you did, by the time i reach 40 i will have a good equipment to match my lvl. Noobs gonna be noobs doesnt matter how much they purchase or play.

Archived