Latest Renocarpets

jaGerX

Yeah, well the story don’t add up. If Sun’s entire siege force dies in one AOE then how can they get to the control room and interrupt a cast... It would be very, very sloppy if Ms was trying to take Aden for months and when they are finally about to cast they allow such a weak siege force to interrupt them. There’s no need for excuses, there's clearly another reason behind so why not just acknowledge it? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Festo said:

There has not been one day that Nova had not war declared to Sunshine until today, you can keep your conspiracy theories to you please.And show me a screenshot or video when a Sun party went to Aden to interfere with MS any other than try to help killing Nova ( before MS started to pk Suns and we have decided to stay out of this fight completely.).I am curious and if you mean iShiftys party,they are full Nova members with every ties broken to my community long time now. So if it is the case they did such thing without my knowing and approval,they got their rightfull punishment now, besides none of MS leaders stated any of this, makes it look like.... Above posts, beside of iJagers, might be more near the truth but I do not care enough to comment this more. Just remember while our ally stopped interfer at Aden at all, we were fighting almost everyone else on the server for fun, ask Fs, Propve,Piratas,Osjusterios,Ica and Crows.

But do not expect if MS is choosing our castle as the siege main fight loacation and Nova following them, that we "1 shots" (most of us including me have spend less than 500 dollars in this game since GoD and for this we do pretty ok in my opinion ,and that you giving us so much attension might be a verificator point for this) try to take out both sides MS+Nova at same time. Dropping one war after siege is cheaper than ending 2x, simple as that for a pve clan but it doesn´t make me an ally to Nova. Last but not least, I did not loose a single member because of your "pve policing" and propaganda,keep going if it satisfies you but I can assure that we require at least 100 more clanslots for live people that would like to join us w/t stealing even a single of our noncowboys-allies keymembers or "attract" other servers´ cps which I would rather consider as suboptimal for our beloved game`s health.

Have a good time!

More lies please!!!!

1 hour ago, xSpaWn said:

More lies please!!!!

I'm quite interested in your video proof of them in aden throne room 2+ months ago attacking Zureil and stopping cast, just because all the times you managed to start a cast and fail, world chat after siege was and all out cry only on propve/IC/P1ratas being helpers and nova being mp regen clan.

Its called clan PR, if u dont wish to fight us and help NOVA clan recall your whole clan to stay out of the fight, sounds to me now that u are bleeding members because they can not xp you are looking for excuses...  If you are not with us, by definition you are against us. no one forces you to stay and fight, when u out matched or not looking for that fight PR!@!!@! its there for a reason, then you follow it with a PM to MS leadership tellin them you dont want any part of the fight and that is that!  that is how a true leader and someone who knows how to be democratic would handle the situation. Instead you come here throw the word "bully" around because...  A bully is someone who acts in a malicous way without being provoked. We are playing a game that we see "neutral" clans helping our war tags, well guess what u are now and enemy!! Jus because you your self our too carebear to engage and fight, doesnt mean u dont have clan members who do fight and party defend. Get a hold of your vast PVE army and show them some bleep leadership instead of always blaming someone else. Be a man admit your faults and move on.

2 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

Its called clan PR, if u dont wish to fight us and help NOVA clan recall your whole clan to stay out of the fight, sounds to me now that u are bleeding members because they can not xp you are looking for excuses...  If you are not with us, by definition you are against us. no one forces you to stay and fight, when u out matched or not looking for that fight PR!@!!@! its there for a reason, then you follow it with a PM to MS leadership tellin them you dont want any part of the fight and that is that!  that is how a true leader and someone who knows how to be democratic would handle the situation. Instead you come here throw the word "bully" around because thats the new AIDS...  A bully is someone who acts in a malicous way without being provoked. We are playing a game that we see "neutral" clans helping our war tags, well guess what u are now and enemy!! Jus because you your self our too carebear to engage and fight, doesnt mean u dont have clan members who do fight and party defend. Get a hold of your vast PVE army and show them some bleep leadership instead of always blaming someone else. Be a man admit your faults and move on.

So let me get this straight, You're saying that when MS attacks their castle, Sunshine, specifically Festo, should just cast clan PR, and if they don't, they are considered "allies of nova", which in turn means you're free to kill/grief/ect?  I'm with you in the fact that the term bullying is thrown around a little lightly anymore, but what you all are doing not not only sunshine, but several other PvE clans, is pretty much the definition of bullying. It's comical that you think they should just hand you their castle without a fight, and if they don't, then some how the bullying is justified. 

Very entertaining all this.  Grown ass men tlaking about bullying, 

To be honest i would do the same "bullying" back to MS had i the gear for it since they started it but whatever. Dropping a mortgage on this game is not worth it 

28 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

To be honest i would do the same "bullying" back to MS had i the gear for it since they started it but whatever. Dropping a mortgage on this game is not worth it 

Haha don't get me wrong, I've done more than my fair share of bullying in L2, a great multitude of which was against sunshine.  It's pretty fun sometimes lol.  I just think their "reasons" for bullying sunshine are pretty laughable... Some of the reasons they have used plainly never happened, like the Aden cresting room, and others have nothing to do with Sunshine helping Nova, but rather they are just defending their castle.  I guess it isn't much different than a few months back tho, when MS was threatening several PvE clans that if they didn't help MS attack Aden, they would "never be allowed to xp".  I guess it just shows that MS is still just as desperate as ever...

5 hours ago, Pope said:

So let me get this straight, You're saying that when MS attacks their castle, Sunshine, specifically Festo, should just cast clan PR, and if they don't, they are considered "allies of nova", which in turn means you're free to kill/grief/ect?  I'm with you in the fact that the term bullying is thrown around a little lightly anymore, but what you all are doing not not only sunshine, but several other PvE clans, is pretty much the definition of bullying. It's comical that you think they should just hand you their castle without a fight, and if they don't, then some how the bullying is justified. 

1 hour ago, Pope said:

Haha don't get me wrong, I've done more than my fair share of bullying in L2, a great multitude of which was against sunshine.  It's pretty fun sometimes lol.  I just think their "reasons" for bullying sunshine are pretty laughable... Some of the reasons they have used plainly never happened, like the Aden cresting room, and others have nothing to do with Sunshine helping Nova, but rather they are just defending their castle.  I guess it isn't much different than a few months back tho, when MS was threatening several PvE clans that if they didn't help MS attack Aden, they would "never be allowed to xp".  I guess it just shows that MS is still just as desperate as ever...

Read what I wrote, they are grouping with nova allies and assisting them in field pvp. This is why they dont xp..

They were never told they couldnt xp for not attacking aden, you are just trolling at this point

2 hours ago, Danda12 said:

It’s not the bullying tho it’s the server politics I want to expose, bullying is just a term that’s helps send a point across easier. The act itself acomplishes very little and the excuses to justify it are fun to read as they make no sense at all. But in all honesty I am left with my original idea that the bottom line is that Ms tolerates no competition PvE or PvP makes no matter, simply no competition allowed and that  could deeply harm the server. 

4 minutes ago, Oeste said:

It’s not the bullying tho it’s the server politics I want to expose, bullying is just a term that’s helps send a point across easier. The act itself acomplishes very little and the excuses to justify it are fun to read as they make no sense at all. But in all honesty I am left with my original idea that the bottom line is that Ms tolerates no competition PvE or PvP makes no matter, simply no competition allowed and that  could deeply harm the server. 

sounds like a lot of tears to me.

3 hours ago, jaGerX said:

Read what I wrote, they are grouping with nova allies and assisting them in field pvp. This is why they dont xp..

They were never told they couldnt xp for not attacking aden, you are just trolling at this point

But they do exp..... why such a lie about such a silly subject? you kill maybe 1-5 sunshines a day and those guys get up and keep going..............

Majority of your days are spent shouting and cursing at nova and calling Mp regen bug. 

Also why does MS have a light castle? u guys are pvp clan and self claimed best clan on chronos. If this is true why dont you have one of the Mammon castles? WHy no giran rune or aden? We know u gave up on aden due to nova kicking ur ass in aden each time which explains the -1900 rep or so i keep reading about. BUt why Goddard? and why Light? 

On 1/24/2018 at 11:04 AM, AiZeN said:

Killing players who are allied with our enemies is normal and you couldn't say that it's bullying first off no one forced no one to ally with our enemies but you pushed yourself in allying with them like Jager said if you want a peaceful life with just pure PvE break relationship with Sunshine and Nova it's that plain and simple. For those whose a bit slow this war between MS vs Nova and Sunshine ya'll can easily compare it to the days of WWII when Japan chose to ally with the Germans did the Americans say "oh we're not gonna nuke hiroshima and nagasaki" since Japan is just an "ally" of the Nazis and they are just innocent bystanders we will just let them be Nazi's ally and still have a peaceful life? lol :D

Hahahahahahahaa omg this comparison between ww2 and l2 situation hahahahahahahah. Are you 8 years old aize?

the USA decide to nuke japan in response to the pearl harbor attacks and not because they had decided to ally with germany.  My bleeping god i knew stupidity was at an all time high judging from world shout but i had not known ignorance had gotten this far.

i bet you also think that those 2 nukes ended world war 2

57 minutes ago, Bable2 said:

Hahahahahahahaa omg this comparison between ww2 and l2 situation hahahahahahahah. Are you 8 years old aize?

the USA decide to nuke japan in response to the pearl harbor attacks and not because they had decided to ally with germany.  My bleeping god i knew stupidity was at an all time high judging from world shout but i had not known ignorance had gotten this far.

i bet you also think that those 2 nukes ended world war 2

So US decided to attack japan after 4 yrs god son you're so smart! 

--------------------------

Nice speech there festo MS only started the full blown attack on sunshine and apex after Festo started running his mouth on world chat and as the leader of both Sunshine and Apex alliance you don't expect that we're not gonna retaliate back lmao. The comedic relief on this is that when MS are successful in clicking to dragons we're "cheaters" but if it's sunshine who was successful in clicking for many before I've transferred here they are "legit" even Nova who successfully entered a bunch of times consecutively were considered "legit" the hypocrisy of people nowadays is truly hilarious at best. And lastly for those creatures who kept asking as to why MS went light castle it's simple Aden castle when dark benefits and takes a share in all the other dark castles as well that includes Goddard so why would we go Dark and give adena share to Nova lmao sweet baby jesus game mechanics 101  

Thanks for valakas 
Win PvP against Nova = Check
Win Dragon against Nova and Sunshine = Check 

lmao I don't know actually why festo is crying like a bish when he benefited from MS for months without MS help you wouldn't take any dragons from Nova plain and simple and MS didn't got any share back then cause he is busy selling all those dragon fragments to Nova to put on his life savings lmao 

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

So US decided to attack japan after 4 yrs god son you're so smart! 

--------------------------

Nice speech there festo MS only started the full blown attack on sunshine and apex after Festo started running his mouth on world chat and as the leader of both Sunshine and Apex alliance you don't expect that we're not gonna retaliate back lmao. The comedic relief on this is that when MS are successful in clicking to dragons we're "cheaters" but if it's sunshine who was successful in clicking for many before I've transferred here they are "legit" even Nova who successfully entered a bunch of times consecutively were considered "legit" the hypocrisy of people nowadays is truly hilarious at best. And lastly for those creatures who kept asking as to why MS went light castle it's simple Aden castle when dark benefits and takes a share in all the other dark castles as well that includes Goddard so why would we go Dark and give adena share to Nova lmao sweet baby jesus game mechanics 101  

Says the bleeping retard who believes the nukes were un provoked. Also japan innocent bystanders? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahawhahhahaha

im not festo. Your peanut of a brain needs to realise there are more people in the game than only festo zurreil and mayn.

nowhere did i mention the USA waited 4 years to attack japan back. Merely mentioned that they nuked them because of attacks on pearl harbor. Had the attacks on pearl harbor not happened japan would not have been nuked most likely

1 hour ago, Danda12 said:

Says the bleeping retard who believes the nukes were un provoked. Also japan innocent bystanders? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahawhahhahaha

im not festo. Your peanut of a brain needs to realise there are more people in the game than only festo zurreil and mayn.

nowhere did i mention the USA waited 4 years to attack japan back. Merely mentioned that they nuked them because of attacks on pearl harbor. Had the attacks on pearl harbor not happened japan would not have been nuked most likely

oh sweet baby jesus another genius who cannot understand sarcasm considering sunshine is not an innocent bystander lmao who said I thought you're festo, festo posted somewhere here with his forum account dum dum lmao you already said it yourself you're no one of those who mattered then you're probably just some random Apex whose mad that they can't get no exp nor take any dragons, Apex who doesn't do any PvP doesn't deserve any end game content such as dragons, Dragons is a prestige given to top PvP Clans. 

@aizen, who are you to tell us who deserve or not dragons? Who are you to tell us that dragons are given to top pvp clans? A random with a fat wallet? I guess that you are.

Dragons are P V E C O N T E N T, genius.

Sieges are P V P C O N T E N T, genius.

Take your prestige and put in at the end of your back, thank you.

36 minutes ago, __SpOO__ said:

@aizen, who are you to tell us who deserve or not dragons? Who are you to tell us that dragons are given to top pvp clans? A random with a fat wallet? I guess that you are.

Dragons are P V E C O N T E N T, genius.

Sieges are P V P C O N T E N T, genius.

Take your prestige and put in at the end of your back, thank you.

You emo kids could petition for it to not be 1 CC and we can compete PvE vs PvE... im sure any of our PvE toons even without truffle can solo a dragon faster than your entire ally could kill it.

But you nerds emoed about competition at dragons and wanted the random click and now cant win it so now you are emoing over us beating all of you in pvp and pve.. 

Whats left? Who says we dont want competition? We just happen to dominate at all ends.

Archived