[News] Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event

Hime

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sinkest said:

Why are people saying this is another afk event? Yeah you have to play for an hour but you can only get the reward once a day and the character has to be level 20 or higher. 

Because like most L2 players they're spoiled brats. Especially one particular person in this thread that likes reporting others and getting them forum banned. He knows who he is. 

• Usually I don't post on these theads.. but another box event? Holy. Shit.

DOES NO ONE IN YOUR OFFICE HAVE THE SUPER-bleepING-POWER OF HINDSIGHT? 

We've had queue issues for weeks .. and you add an event that rewards logging boxes. Good lord.

11 minutes ago, Eternal said:

They added 3 supply box from NCshop one is 80 nc the other one is 600nc  the third one hunter is 1200. There is no Information anywhere regardless what each box drops.   Has anyone opened any of them ??

There's a pin on discord showing the exact contents of each box (there's 4 boxes btw, there's a 2000 NC one).

7 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Who the hell cares. 8 hr maintenance. 12 hrs to be able to log into forums and website is STILL down!!! LMAO

Website is up for me. Maybe try another browser?

2 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

There's a pin on discord showing the exact contents of each box (there's 4 boxes btw, there's a 2000 NC one).

Website is up for me. Maybe try another browser?

Oh I over looked the 2000 box  Anything of any worth besides buff scrolls and leveling stuff? 

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Badboyblue said:

Help me pls, I made a mistake by collected Pumpkinface to another char in my account. Is the any way to transfer it back it main char, I've tried with Dimensional but it's not allow to do that... Any one can help me plss (Reuse time about 336 hours :S)

@Hime 

Hey there, our Customer Support team will be able to look into the request of moving the Jack O' Lantern to the character you originally wanted it to be on.

Archived