Level Up Adena Balance

Epifan

As the title says, i did some tests on adena drop in a full party.

The level of the members in party were 2 levels - +around it.

So at level 25 in abandoned Camp we were getting 15 adena per mob each player.So at this point everybody cried on forum about exp drop spoil .

Days after,the managament changed the exp/drop/spoil as they said.

Now i am level 38 farming the spot near ant queen in full party the levels differ again 2-+, i get 12 adena minimum per mob kill  does that sounds good?maybe ,but not us the player base.

For me seems that the more we advance in level the more reward we should get ,so we can sustain ourself with soulshots and equipment.

Can we get an answer on this #Hime

This is not how it works... in this part of the game, being in party is guaranteed loss of Adena and everything. Even 2 more updates ahead you'll be at huge loss being in full party.

This is the solo/duo chronicle.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

This is not how it works... in this part of the game, being in party is guaranteed loss of Adena and everything. Even 2 more updates ahead you'll be at huge loss being in full party.

Wait! So why is that if there is no party , and 1 level 38 players is killing the exact same mob as the OP is saying he killed in a full party , and takes the same amount of Adena ( in total of course ) ?

6 hours ago, mixa said:

Correct me if Im wrong Mixa, but no, youre not penalized by being in a party....

Adena is split evenly amongst party members...

8 hours ago, smashthatbass said:

Correct me if Im wrong Mixa, but no, youre not penalized by being in a party....

Adena is split evenly amongst party members...

Technically no, you are not, but the adena you`ll make in a party is so much less than solo/duo for the same time period.Remember this is supposed to be C1-C2 content where almost nobody made full parties of 9 (except for some places) and adena was always abysmal at that point.Not to mention that the servers in C2 were already old enough to have a well developed market, whereas atm on these servers you can hardly even find C crystals for sale :D

21 minutes ago, mixa said:

Technically no, you are not, but the adena you`ll make in a party is so much less than solo/duo for the same time period.Remember this is supposed to be C1-C2 content where almost nobody made full parties of 9 (except for some places) and adena was always abysmal at that point.Not to mention that the servers in C2 were already old enough to have a well developed market, whereas atm on these servers you can hardly even find C crystals for sale :D

Please stop comparing classic with c1-c2, classic is a chronic of its own and has nothing to do with C1-C2 or whatever.

12 hours ago, geba89 said:

Well guys, you all checking database of skelth/russian servers. And thios is wrong, because its updated to latest chronicle. OLDER chronicles you had drop of 20 adena on lvl 20 :D

Here adena drop is ok, stop crying.

Of course we are far different than skelth and their wiki can only be used for comparison. But until NCWEST publishes our drop/spoil/adena rates (and, perhaps, hell freezes over) we have no alternative. 

10 hours ago, mixa said:

Mixa strikes again >.<  

You need to start sharing what you've been smoking lul

Just kidding, we still love you.

:):):)

For real, what you said makes no sense in this context tho. I don't think you read ops post. Hes saying lower level zones drop more adena. 

And what do you mean "technically no"? Its not a sophisticated game mechanic, cmon dude. 

6 hours ago, smashthatbass said:

Mixa strikes again >.<  

You need to start sharing what you've been smoking lul

Just kidding, we still love you.

:):):)

For real, what you said makes no sense in this context tho. I don't think you read ops post. Hes saying lower level zones drop more adena. 

And what do you mean "technically no"? Its not a sophisticated game mechanic, cmon dude. 

Technically no, means that you do get the same amount of course, but with the rates we have it's better to just solo than farm in a full party of 9 (for the moment).

Also, I've definitely read the OP, but off well...

stop using shots in a party, especially a full party, if you wanna make money. parties give you more exp and adena because its a fast rate of killing things, and because you dont have to use shots each hit which is basically adena spent per kill.

tl:dr solo for major adena, no exp. party for less adena, major exp.

Some people in this thread... Im not even gonna say it.

Anyways, for those that need help:

OP is saying LOWER LEVEL MOBS GIVE BETTER ADENA THAN HIGHER LEVEL MOBS.

And he feels that aspect of game is not balanced....

Archived