Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PST / 9am CST / 10am EST / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Conquero, can we please get a realistic date of when server transfers will be open again? We've waited several weeks and nothing has been said to shed any light on the status other than that tests were being done to determine if new items would transfer (few weeks ago).

Thanks in advance. :)

Well,

nothing changed !

Conquero is back,

Hime disapear,

What fixes? We play in perfect game with perfect staff. (sarcasm off)

Atm NCWest know only how to fix problems with real money transfer.

Shame on You guys.

You promised us a lot of things

What we get?

No fixes

No active CM?GM on forum

a lot off pleyer's question without Your reply

Soon will be  2 months after update and

We got only payment system fixes

U even do not update Know Issues Topic

For what u created Bug Track ?

If u will fix bugs in next big Update in Summer? (or just create more)

Everytime You are writing, that u are waiting for ur Development Squad or somthing like that!

Fire them ... They can not fix simple bugs during  months ....

Seems You are like John Snow ... You know nothing.

Break the belt out of Your eyes, leave from Yours perfect word and start do something

Otherwise..

Soon You will do the same with Lineage 2, what u did today with MXM

4 hours ago, Aoikaze said:

Desperation for tranfers smells like rmt

or just some players that got tired of their server for w/e reason and wants to have a change.. could even be tied to cross server CP recruitment etc.

• some ppl may want to leave Chronos cause of the toxic attitude of certain end game clans
  • some ppl may want to leave Freya/Naia cause of the 1 sided pvp situation
  • some ppl may want to leave cause their current server is dead during their main play time and they hope for better at another
  • etc etc

having said that if ppl are trying to escape the current growing 3rd party soft cheating, yeah once again it's back, then the only solution is to leave NCWest

• L2 Team

We're working to open server transfer applications again as soon as possible. We wanted to restore them with maintenance today, but there were some outstanding issues with verifying the transfers that we're still hashing out. You all have been waiting patiently for the service to come back online for a while now and we really appreciate that. It's our goal to get it going right away.

I don't know for what are you waiting guys. I already left after next P2W event. Idk how Conguero and Hime can not feel ashamed by working in such company as NCWest. I currently try to play in offical Innova servers. NC West won't change anything until you stop paying completely, which will not happen because half of you are game-addicts, paying 500 dollars for some pixel weapon. 

You are all responsible for this game's downfall with your acceptance of P2W politics. Be responsible and play this "truly free to login" game or leave as i did. 

Lineage 2 was literally the only mmo i have ever played to not make a free christmas gifts or events for players. They even milked christmas. I wonder if their employees pay to work there. 

12 minutes ago, VirginiaFasthand said:

I don't know for what are you waiting guys. I already left after next P2W event. Idk how Conguero and Hime can not feel ashamed by working in such company as NCWest. I currently try to play in offical Innova servers. NC West won't change anything until you stop paying completely, which will not happen because half of you are game-addicts, paying 500 dollars for some pixel weapon. 

You are all responsible for this game's downfall with your acceptance of P2W politics. Be responsible and play this "truly free to login" game or leave as i did. 

Lineage 2 was literally the only mmo i have ever played to not make a free christmas gifts or events for players. They even milked christmas. I wonder if their employees pay to work there. 

Go post on innova forums then...and don't let the door close behind you. I'm happy on ncwest servers, and I'm happy spending $200+ a month to get people like you to leave.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:38 PM, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 4am PST / 6am CST / 7am EST / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8:30am PST / 10:30am CST / 11:30am EST / 1530 GMT. Estimated downtime is 4 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Fortune Reading game will begin and last until February 7. 
  • The Zodiac Agathion Bracelet upgrade system will become available.
  • The following bug fixes will be applied:
    • Fixed a crashing issue with the Sigel Knight’s Shield Wave skill.
    • Paulina’s R-grade 30-Day set is now provided when awakening at the statues in Ye Sagira Ruins.
    • Critical Slasher raid boss skill damage sharing is now only applied to player characters.
  • Winter Holiday items and Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • The 50% Bonus EXP Server Setting will be turned off.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Will we get a FIX for Ertheia Characters?? They Don't "Awaken" at Reliquary of the Giants in Ye Sagira Ruins, not on Main Class or on Dual Class so Support is telling me I can't get Paulina's R-grade 30-Day set(s)

On 31/1/2018 at 10:32 PM, Conguero said:

We're working to open server transfer applications again as soon as possible. We wanted to restore them with maintenance today, but there were some outstanding issues with verifying the transfers that we're still hashing out. You all have been waiting patiently for the service to come back online for a while now and we really appreciate that. It's our goal to get it going right away.

Hope to open tommorow with new maintenance the transfer server 9_9

Archived