Haloween event items wtf?

Donowanka

30 minutes ago, Donowanka said:

Thx NCsoft for:

1st I bought for Event Candy buff LvL 3 but i got LvL1 ;/

2,d I got Enchant Weapon D grade from box but i can do nothing with this.... why it is not tradable etc? wtf

cc6s1vN.png

3. Yestarday i didn't even got Gift box after 3rd lvl buff..

The only things you can do with it (unfortunately) : 1st If you have a d weapon on any character,trade the weapon enchant it and you have +1 
2nd If you don't have any D weapon at all find someone who trusts you and enchant his weapon at the cost of a normal EWD or even lower if you wanna sell faster

2 hours ago, Donowanka said:

Thx NCsoft for:

2,d I got Enchant Weapon D grade from box but i can do nothing with this.... why it is not tradable etc? wtf

cc6s1vN.png

Still that's a bit of a shame...events in L2 always have been about making money by trading stuff ; Valuable items such as Enchants scrolls should be tradeable

56 minutes ago, Djos said:

Still that's a bit of a shame...events in L2 always have been about making money by trading stuff ; Valuable items such as Enchants scrolls should be tradeable

it was an event reward, not a world drop. That's a bit different.

Makes 100% sense to me that event items like this are NOT tradable. They should not be influencing the economy with non world drops.

4 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

it was an event reward, not a world drop. That's a bit different.

Makes 100% sense to me that event items like this are NOT tradable. They should not be influencing the economy with non world drops.

Well to me it looks like event reward Always been tradable, that's why people were doing them.

Remember the old pumpkin event where u had To smash them with sonata weapons ? Item and scrolls were tradeable back then.

Considering the economy do u know that in this classic server u can buy EWD whenever u want To the luxury shop ? Nothing will influence Aden economy more than that. 

6 hours ago, Donowanka said:

Thx NCsoft for:

cc6s1vN.png

yesterday i died while lvl1 event buff was going to become lvl2 soon like 15 seconds was left and because i was dead the buff didnt re-apply and lost it :D so the gift for the day too :D

2 hours ago, Jorep said:

yesterday i died while lvl1 event buff was going to become lvl2 soon like 15 seconds was left and because i was dead the buff didnt re-apply and lost it :D so the gift for the day too :D

Just buy potion for 3 candies and you will have infinite 30% bonus. You can reuse the pot whenever u want and it never disappear. :D

9 hours ago, Donowanka said:

Thx NCsoft for:

cc6s1vN.png

i am sure you are running 3-4 boxes like everyone on this damned even so just share the wep you want to put enchants on

14 hours ago, Donowanka said:

Thx NCsoft for:

cc6s1vN.png

Now imagine if it would be tradable how many more bots there would be? you would see ewd at every opened store with 20x quantity 

5 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

i am sure you are running 3-4 boxes like everyone on this damned even so just share the wep you want to put enchants on

lol I have 1 box but dont even rly log him cuz i dont want to exp 2chars:D I'm playing warior and 0 boxes fak buffs etc:D

13 hours ago, SOTARIOU said:

@Djosit was not free to play back then
would all these vip feel ok if a random gipsy got same adena rewards as them?

Yeah even if personaly I don't mind i recognize that you do have a point here 

12 hours ago, forcis said:

Its perfect as it is, if they were tradable, the multibox warriors and boters will have infinit enchants to sell or overenchant and will damage the game.

Are rates that High ? After 3 days of event i only got some low items such as Candy, healing pots  and buff scrolls

The way i see it, considering that ewd are sold in shops, "multibox warrior and boters" already have access To infinite EWD : it may even be faster to level new chars, get money and drops and buy them rather that waiting 4 hours expecting to gain a non tradeable one

13 hours ago, forcis said:

Its perfect as it is, if they were tradable, the multibox warriors and boters will have infinit enchants to sell or overenchant and will damage the game.

You are thinking Live, where LUC matters.

In Classic, everyone has the same 1 LUC and no Lady Luck ever triggers. So there's 0 reason why you won't simply trade around you D grade items to enchant them on each char with untradable scrolls.

14 hours ago, RickRoss said:

Just buy potion for 3 candies and you will have infinite 30% bonus. You can reuse the pot whenever u want and it never disappear. :D

i wanted the gift not the exp/sp bonus. gift was gone never got it because i never got lvl3 curse

Archived