Raid Boss Orfen

LOw

3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

I remember the first time Orfen found me.... my poor, poor spoiler.

I remember as well!

"Oh check out that huge boss way over there! Oh, it gets bigger! Oh it come's this way! Oh shittt it's coming to meee!"

For a pro you are sure getting roasted here lol. As others have said she has always aggro'd people. Many of us found out the hard way back then. She made me drop my full plate armor and I raged so hard. Thankfully I got back quickly to pick it up. 

I dont know why but Sea of Spores its one of my favourite areas of L2. Just the suspense and "fear" you feel while farming is so good... I remember when playing this so many years ago that actually when playing solo with sound on it kinda was a creepy leveling experience

I respect SoS and respect Orfen for sure

I don't know what are you guys on about illegal servers but Orfen had less range on live. Before Orfen update there was a quest for level 5x there and the range of the boss seems reduced as it never aggroed like in the past. Now you can't check since the place is 106+ and Orfen boss is now 108 or something.

26 minutes ago, beleaua said:

I don't know what are you guys on about illegal servers but Orfen had less range on live. Before Orfen update there was a quest for level 5x there and the range of the boss seems reduced as it never aggroed like in the past. Now you can't check since the place is 106+ and Orfen boss is now 108 or something.

I don't know, when I was killing SoS raids in LIVE, I knew that if you can see Orfen, she's coming for you.

12 hours ago, Arinulis said:

How did he not know that Orfen was a wandering boss and that she agro'd everything. Since he's so pro.

+1

Must be L2 Revolution pro. Like the others have stated , she was always agro. She will chase you all over SoS.  Best way to kill her back then was with Sorcs

Archived