Oly Totally Unbalanced

Temi

Hello guys, I work for a Game Magazine in US and I have few comments about the current patch of L2 (Salvation).

1- Ertheia Mage hide skill. She can use hide 100% of the time and you cannot target her.

2- Insane Kelbin and Topaz should be excluded from Oly as they did in the other servers. With Insane Kelbin and Topaz some classes can win a match avoiding combat. 

3- ISS transformation skill has been landing 100% of time even in players with higher levels using Garnet Lv5.

I believe that Oly was created to evaluate the skills of players fighting each other, but what we have now is: Players hiding 100% of the time...using Tanzanite Lv6 each 10 seconds, and killing you with Topaz and Insane Kelbin.

I will post a topic in our magazine about L2 next week and my final opinion about this game is: Totally unbalanced.

Thanks

For me the biggest problem at Oly are the item skills which deal fixed dmg regardless of my state, for example even when I have a barrier on, which by definition states I "become invincible." Also, the cooldown of those skills is ridiculously short. Half of my hp gone (wynn) after a single hit from an ISS while I have transfer pain on (those hits do not seem to get transferred to servitors at all). Even if I survive the match, the ISS winns becuse they made more dmg.

You need to make a topic and raise awareness of how bad the servers are run, how greedy NCsoft West is with all the PROMOS, in these promos there are items that brake the balance! A pvp character, ready for Olympiad costs a staggering amount of money. All promos are terrible, some people spend 500-600$ on promos and at the end they get an item that costs a small fraction of what they spent. For example 500$ on the Circlet of Power event can get you at the end an item which costs 100-120 dollars, nowadays this is called a Scam. The game is not about skills anymore, because Gear is so important. There are many players who will win in Olympiad just because of the equipment they bought.

Game is unbalanced on a purpose, to make people spend more and more money on the L2Store. After all that you get a huge gap between players. So you have top PVP/PVE guys like 3-5% of the server, than you have some ppl who think they are PVP ready - 10%, but they get 1 or 2 shot from the top PVP guys :D  and at the end you have other 85% of players, who want to play the game and have fun, but NCsoft stops them from doing that, because of all the idiotic promos and items to pay for.

There is no mid to high lvl PVP AT THIS VERY MOMENT. NCsoft killed it with very high L2store prices and really low chance of enchants/upgrades.THEY KILL THE GAME! 

There are no means ingame to generate Adena, if you want to get a peace of gear that matters, you need to spend real money on the L2Store, after that you either sell it to other players for adena, or you try to enchant some circlet or cloak ... and you end up with nothing.

NCSOFT can make a really quick fix to all of that!

1.Get back normal Adena drops ingame.

2.Make all items from L2Store obtainable by playing the game, probably bound to account so NCsoft will be happier!!!

3.KEEP the L2Store of course, but lower the prices significantly - 8000 Ncoin pack should get to 2000( lowering 4 times the prices AND MAKE SOME ITEMS BOUND TO ACCOUNT), LET THE MID TO HIGH lvl PVP/PVE thrive so the server population will be high and people will see a reason to spend their money - ppl will be able to pvp again.

MUCH MORE CAN BE DONE! There is a Sweet Spot for NCsoft and us the Players, just a little bit of work is needed! 

Spread this information, I can continue for a good few hours writing here about how they have ruined a game I played since the day it was released! A game that was all about your the time you spend with FRIENDS, Friendship, cooperation, interaction with other players, having fun, real pvp, real pve, enjoying the SLOW progress, but after all feeling rewarded for your time playing the game, I SAY PLAYING THE GAME, not playing the market and planning how much you spend on the DAMN L2STORE.

Cheers mate!

The damage from topaz doesn't count as damage points if you survive till the end if the battle. 

But in NOVA for instance you cannot use topaz and some other unbalancing jewelries in Oly.

It's not appropriate to forbid people to use their kelbim for instance - this can be their only weapon. But the skills for this weapon can be deactivated when the person enters the Oly.

Ertheia mage class is the buggiest class in l2 EVER. I will not say what the Korean devs should do with their life because I will get banned again probably... 

The ISS class became immortal if the iss has tanzanite, use Eva's rune, has the new zodiac agathion skills etc etc. It is on stone or immune all the time.

The game is broken because ncsoft introduce all the time p2w items that unbalanced more and more the game without adjusting the game properly. For instance the purpose of tank class is to be able to reflect damage but with the current reflect resistance items in game the reflect is close to zero.

And the most not motivated thing for one player is when fully buffed 102+ char with some proper items is 1hit deadly shooted with the remarkable 1 500 000 damage.

If this is not broken game then.. I don't know what is it.

Ertheia Mage and Evis could use a work over, but mostly the Mage, I mean give them some strong spells and defense that are comparable to other mages and take away that damn perma hiding... people are loosing to them after they hit them once with a lvl 3 topaz and then hit for the rest of the 5 min match... its broken... among other things mentioned in this thread but the Ertheia mage is probably my biggest beef.

On 17/2/2018 at 8:33 PM, Temi said:

Hello guys, I work for a Game Magazine in US and I have few comments about the current patch of L2 (Salvation).

1- Ertheia Mage hide skill. She can use hide 100% of the time and you cannot target her.

2- Insane Kelbin and Topaz should be excluded from Oly as they did in the other servers. With Insane Kelbin and Topaz some classes can win a match avoiding combat. 

for classes w/o damage, the damage that topaz provides is absolutely essential. As u say "Some classes can win a match avoiding combat", topaz dont let u avoid all the fight, better write something like "Fix ertheia hide reuse or succes debuffs" and "Fix Othells hide reuse" so they will not stay whole fight in hide and just making u  topaz + paralysis/knock back skill ring 2 times in 5 min. fix hide reuse means that they will need fight and the prominence of topaz will be reduced.

and for the Classes (othels) who usally say "in 3 topaz i die, so thats why i need do that" , are the classes with the most skills to evade topaz and also with the damage to finish the fight before the oponent make 3 or 4 topaz on he.

about tanzanite, i think are really few ppl who have tanzanite lv6 (anyway lv4 works perfect in oly),  in the case of ISS just fix his barrier time reuse and polimorph.

The problem here is that NCsoft ( as always :D ) are hurry to introduce new items and new items ($$$) and they not balance the things that the new items unbalanced. Ofc from a perfect point of view they need stop continue  the p2w method, but they will not stop, so in this case, our only chance is that they fix our skills acording the items but seems even that, they cant do.

Hope ur Magazine are very known and people outside game can realize what NC is doing with this game

Rewards.

8 hours ago, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

Topaz damage DOES count. It seems u're a little outdated!

Really? Maybe I am. Last time I knew for sure it doesn't was around 1 year ago. When they did this ghost update?

About the dagger hide still. It's not possible to stay all the time in hide. By default reuse time is 2 minutes and the hide state is 20 seconds plus decrease speed by 50.. With all the reduce CD jewels + Eva's rune I'm pretty sure not possible to drop below 1 minute. But someone who use Eva's rune must confirm this. Using wizard harmony? It's all about dagger setup and confidence. When skill mastery is triggered you can double the duration of the hide and it will be 40 seconds of instead 20. I've never have situation with mastery to trigger the hide three times and not sure it's possible after this change. The only way you can almost be all the time in hide is to enchant hide skill to +20 which is idiotic expensive and 90% of the people who play dagger- this is their last priority. Better OE attack skills and some debbufs and self buffs than this.

I honestly hate this change of hide skill. F. the Oly, in open space 20 seconds are not enough... 

On 2/18/2018 at 1:33 AM, Temi said:

3- ISS transformation skill has been landing 100% of time even in players with higher levels using Garnet Lv5.

I believe that Oly was created to evaluate the skills of players fighting each other, but what we have now is: Players hiding 100% of the time...using Tanzanite Lv6 each 10 seconds, and killing you with Topaz and Insane Kelbin.

I will post a topic in our magazine about L2 next week and my final opinion about this game is: Totally unbalanced.

Thanks

Funny guy :) Are you a player? Can you tell us Lvl and Class?

1, Ertheia mage can be targeted...you just need to know how.

2.Tanzanite and Topaz lvl 6 and insane kelbim....less then 1% of sever population have those items and you rly can name those ppl. And I really belive if you encounter one of them you are as good as dead...they dont need to hide, just 1 hit you :).

3.Iss Transformation skils...well, what you expect? Hierophant for example have only 2 viable atack skils....You could just ask to delete class!

If somehow a ppl kill you with that strategy.... topaz,insane kelbim etc...he just want to mock you, make fun of you coz he is bored.

Oly is unbalanced for other reasons...like, how they choose who to fight; feeding boxes...not by players items and skills.

• 1 month later...
On 17/02/2018 at 9:33 PM, Temi said:

Thanks

Good Night (Using Google Translator)

I totally agree with you. NCsoft is destroying a game that had the best PVP of all MMORPG, Lineage 2 was known for that, but the PVP were good, because there were good players, nowadays, it comes down to who has more money, who spends more buying items with Ncoins. And this is leaving the game bad, nothing balanced, I do not know if the NCsoft matrix when creating a skill, develops it, seeks to know how far this new skill, reuse time in this exaggerated class, and with the help of the items sold in the store, makes this class lately appeals. An example of this is the Iss, class of the buff, and fully buffed fighting in the game. And a totally buffed Iss, is very appealing in every sense of the word.

I'm going to the Olympics, I'm Sigel Evas Templar, I'm not well equipped, my Eternal is some +4 parts and others +5 and I'm struggling to put all the blessed parts together. I noticed a lot, and we realize a lot. And I'm analyzing the Olympics, Iss today, it's become very strong, that not even a Sigel can fight on an equal basis with him. Last week, I saw a fully equipped Paladin Sigel, fighting a fully equipped Iss issue in the Olympics, the two had the same jewels and items, and Iss is the one who releases a debuff that burns HP non-stop, the Paladin until he survives , but lost in time, as it received more damage, meanwhile, the Paladino barely managed to get the HP of Iss right due to the items due to the ability to absorb damage due to the ability to protect from debuff with the skill, the Paladin barely managed to silence the Iss.

This NCsoft mania create items, leaving the game dead, like Sigel, I know very well of that, Sigel was never a class of high damage, but a class that should withstand all class, would be that class that would give low damage , but it would lead to very low damages, and this does not occur any more and it never occurred at the beginning of the update, that the GOD update came, the Sigel had the ability to reflect very high, so Sigel called for fights and won, just taking advantage of his ability to reflect damage. Oh, NCsoft comes, modifies Sigel's skill, like Spike Shield, which reflected 40% of damage, to 25% of damage, according to what I read back then, DD players were complaining about it. Then NCsoft began to create several items, several boss jewels that gave resistance to the reflection of damages, causing the Sigel to lose its real capacity to reflect and with that, to be weaker to this. Afterwards, she also started to create items and embed in the jewels ability to decrease reuse of skills, this mainly helped the DDs, especially the Summoners that with their Mark that has low reuse, started to use Mark with more speed, and friend, take 4 Mark of a summoner, it's death right. This also helped the Feoh to be more powerful, as it is another class that have several low reuse skills, and with these items that decrease reuse, they can access their skills faster. To this day, I do not understand how Final Ultimate Defense and Protection of Faith that are two skills that are rough, not good for nothing, and does not defend anything, in this update are skills that have lost the ability to be called defenses, and NCsoft puts 15-minute reuse in these two skills, as they consider them too strong, where are they strong? Strong is the skills of Feoh that leaves invincible for some seconds, without taking damage, or of the Frenzy of the Tyrr, all with low reuse.

And now, they have released the covers, which now give more advantages in the Olympics, with skills that can be used and activated. In other words, the game has become not a game of players, of good players, but of those who have more money. Adena falls little, NCsoft destroyed with the drops of the Boss of intance, only knows to fall scroll that modifies appearance of armor or weapon. And Ncsoft West wants to attract new players like? That's why I complain, NCsoft urgently needs to re-evaluate the skills of all classes, all, and test and go testing, not test only if it has a bug, but fighting with every class, to see where it is good or not. I'll give you an example: NCsoft took a Feoh skill, which he activated and gave a buff that absorbed Feoh damage by 95%, ie Feoh took 95% less damage, and the other 5% of damage taken would and it was not for HP, and it lasted for a few seconds, and then NCsoft had an idea of "Genius", and modified the skill, so that it was an active skill, like the Sigel aura that absorbs the same 95% % that leads to the MP, 10% damage reflex and consumes 50 MP per second, I understood that this measure was for Feoh to resist the Othell and the Archers and the Tyrr, but this caused a problem. They have been weak against Feoh, and they are: Sigel, Tyrr, Iss, Summoner too, have been weak against Feoh, although Mark is an appeal, they end up not being advantageous when fighting Feoh due to skill to absorb 95% of the damage, the Sigel does not speak, Sigel takes 40 K of a poorly equipped Feoh, and a maximum of 940 damage in a poorly equipped Feoh, and with the skill activated, this average damage 940 comes down to more or less how much damage? Not to mention the Eviscerator class, anyone who has ever looked at all the skills of this Ertheia class, you will see how much it is too much, I agree that P.Defesa is low, NCsoft must have thought: We leave P.Defesa low, to resent her weakness, all settled. Only this class defeats anyone at a speed that when she activates the skill she does not die when HP hits 1, and activates all skills to increase her damage, bye, you dance. For the skills of this class, I think they are in the whole 3 they ignore 30% of their P.defesa, and still have skill that debuffs you and takes 30% of your P.Defesa, and these two skills that ignore 30% of your P.defesa have more than 45,000 power. The third skill has almost 95,000 power and ignores 50% of your P.defesa, that is, a class that does not need to hit debuff to decrease his P.Defesa, because this is built into the skill.

And, you also remember that it is a class that has a skill nickname that takes more than 100 speed, leaving you too slow, has skill that knocks you down and a debuff that prevents you from getting up and has stun. And there is the wizard class of Erthéia that has low defense, but it is a class that has an infinite hide, and when it appears, jumping on you, it drops you to the ground, and you to be knocked down, it takes a debuff that prevents you from getting up, and still removes your target, and when you can get up, the class already gave hide and expects everything to load and goes again and again, and with the various items to decrease reuse of skill, this class only stays in that, the fight gets boring , and then you remember that this class is a magician, and a magician by nature has too much damage.

What I noticed was that NCsoft has a certain protection for DD players like Feoh, Archer, Othell, Summoner, and so on. I think they do not think about playing the skills of these class, what they are doing now is creating items that decreases critical demage received or received demage, which has appeared from items that decrease -15% of critical demage received, or -15% of received demage, and this has been occurring because, even you enchanting your armors and their jewelry at +10 , I think it was the maximum that I knew that someone did, this is not enough for the character to endure the fight, mainly that had several updates where most of the items created, increased the critical demage, and the demage of the DDs characters, since even if a Sigel uses such items as to increase critical demage, the Sigel base damage is low, so it does not include as much.

If you're going to do a story in your magazine, take a little while to do it, grab it and look for a website that shows all the skills and abilities of each class, test and show in the magazine how the game is unbalanced, and NCsoft is guilty of it , it creates skill, and it seems that it does not test, creates many items, and does not realize that it harms the game, however, as mentioned olympics in your topic, I think many items should not be allowed to be used in the game, an example is the dragon's weapon, the brooch jewels for example, the covers and everything, and many talismans that give extra skills.

Note: I also forgot to mention the skill cancel skill that Feoh has, Iss has and Tyrr Warrior that uses and fights with a spear. In this update and I have been complaining about this they decreased the amount of buff, from 6 to 4 buffs, that is, they were two buff that gave atack speed, casting speed, speed and etc, then merged and a single buff of that, of course with the totality , as if he had merged two buffs at the same time. With that, it worsened in the sense that, canceling this class allows to eliminate two buff, and some 1 buff per attack, I even fought with a Tyrr, we were both on an equal footing, until he used his skill to cancel buff. I lost to him, because I was without a buff, because his skill of cancel, and in the description I searched on the internet, nor has written a chance to cancel, just says that cancel, remove such buff. This is another thing that leaves the game unbalanced, because there is no item that defends against cancel, before turning GOD, the cancel was a powerful weapon, but there were several buff, and there were skills that gave protection to cancel, Sigel himself, before this update, the Protection of Fith skill had protection to cancel, no more. Not even our passive skills have protection to cancel, have hold protection, mental atack, sleep, stun, bleed and etc, minus the cancel. In a few months, NCsoft merges all the buffs, and we just have to get one, and then when we fight, the class that has cancel, use, remove and lose face.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

Thanks

It has a class that takes a huge advantage, the Summoner itself, it's okay to run out of mana, its mark has absurd reuse and do absurd damage in the game, not to mention the debuffs time of many DDs, the Eviscerator even when you drop, the debuff gets more than 5 seconds, remembering that it is a class that damages high, due to their skills ignore P.Defesa. Lancer has a skill that each attack eliminates 2 buffs of his, a Sigel fighting against him, will run out of Buff and will lose by it. There is a lot of class there with attack skills with very low reuse, very low even. And with these items, these classes can excel, as for example the archer, where the skills come to reset several times in a row, I have dual archer and without enchanting the skills, my pinpoint has already reset 7 times in a row, and skill pinpoint is too much.

Archived