Fafurion update NC Japan

Draecke

Interesting, last time I checked the servers in JAPAN it was pathetic. 100 ppl online, on siege at ADEN castle 14-vs-14 … What Fafurion update are we even talking about ??? 

The situation is the same now, or they got some merge???

Chronos & Naia are close to same situation as Japan these days - note that we got an event that promote's logging in many accounts to obfuscate our real current active player base

https://playl2.eu/?full

please be aware of the timezone differences so don't compare our prime time be that Chronos or Naia without being aware of Korea / Japan / China / Taiwan etc. prime time as those are not the same ;)

It depends whether those Siege videos were from before May 23 or after May 23. On that day the originally 12 servers in Japan (Bartz, Sieghardt etc.) were merged into 3 (Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior):
http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=5083

The point about the Fafurion update in Japan is that over there the remaining few dozen players are very well equipped, as you can see in their videos. So for them it's OK to hunt lvl 110 monsters, even if they should have a slight damage penalty at the beginning. As we have seen during the Golden Compass event, the player structure at NCWest is different. Over here introducing high-level content for the two or three dozen players who got a Stage 10 Lucien Barcelet - I didn't count them, but in the morning before the last maintenance of that event there were about that many overenchantment messages popping up on Naia - would just increase the gap between the haves and the have nots. I vote we delay the launch of Fafurion until summer at least, then run the Golden Compass event again and see how many players get their Bracelet then.

@Yidao, good day.

About the Lucien Bracelet, even low to mid tier players like me could get +10, it was easy for Foeh/Yul. ATM I have +7 and I missed almost 7 days of the event. Last day I had 340 Marks :D  .. 10 more and I would have finished with +8.. The Herb, which we got on the 2nd week of the event (Thanks to Juji ) was a great boost. The problem with the instance was for all non-AOE classes ..Next cycle of the Merkios Altar event, many AOE classes will finish the bracelet, interesting if there will be a rework so all classes can have a chance there... 

About gear and Fafurion update, On Naia there are players, who will be able to explore the content, but still for the rest 99% of the players 110 areas will be mission impossible!

If we do not get some great discounts or much better chance with the enchantable OP items, few more updates and ppl will just quit for real ..  we do not get new players, I do not want to think 1 or 2 years from now, if servers will be up at all >:(

Even now it is close to impossible to explore the content we have, if we do not use P2W system.

6 hours ago, Argus said:

@Yidao, good day.

About the Lucien Bracelet, even low to mid tier players like me could get +10, it was easy for Foeh/Yul. ATM I have +7 and I missed almost 7 days of the event. Last day I had 340 Marks :D  .. 10 more and I would have finished with +8.. The Herb, which we got on the 2nd week of the event (Thanks to Juji ) was a great boost. The problem with the instance was for all non-AOE classes ..Next cycle of the Merkios Altar event, many AOE classes will finish the bracelet, interesting if there will be a rework so all classes can have a chance there... 

About gear and Fafurion update, On Naia there are players, who will be able to explore the content, but still for the rest 99% of the players 110 areas will be mission impossible!

If we do not get some great discounts or much better chance with the enchantable OP items, few more updates and ppl will just quit for real ..  we do not get new players, I do not want to think 1 or 2 years from now, if servers will be up at all >:(

Even now it is close to impossible to explore the content we have, if we do not use P2W system.

solution aim to join big clan and play support class . join all activities your cp and clan  can make . And most important must know your class very well and you can be welcome to join any cp or clan in this game . 

12 hours ago, Argus said:

About the Lucien Bracelet, even low to mid tier players like me could get +10, it was easy for Foeh/Yul. 

I tried it second day after NC implemented it.

I died at third wave or spawn by an big mob maybe bos and realized that there is no fun for me.

Even if there will be next round with additional herbs, super powers and what not for me is not fun and I can live without that bracelet.

I'm waiting on dragon underpants which will have super powers to boost my avatar into the sky with passive skills like keeping my poo to not drop it and kill all party with bad smel.

*lost all mana on that mob trying to kill it but it was untouchable .

11 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I tried it second day after NC implemented it.

I died at third wave or spawn by an big mob maybe bos and realized that there is no fun for me.

Even if there will be next round with additional herbs, super powers and what not for me is not fun and I can live without that bracelet.

I'm waiting on dragon underpants which will have super powers to boost my avatar into the sky with passive skills like keeping my poo to not drop it and kill all party with bad smel.

*lost all mana on that mob trying to kill it but it was untouchable .

You have very good char, im 100% sure you could do the instance if you had changed a bit your tactic :) 

Also I agree there was no fun in doing that instance! Doing it once for 60 Marks was okey, but doing it 2nd time. .. the same instance twice per day in order to get 120 marks .. rly stupid way to farm it :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the Japanese patch notes:
http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=5259

In Section 4 (アイテム/Items), Subsection [1](6) the "Spellbook Fragments" which are dropping in lvl 99+ Hunting Grounds and can be used for passive skills are mentioned, but there is no mention of Fortune Pockets having been removed, like in Korea. This might be an oversight, or it has been changed for the overseas version.

Thanks for the offer, but that Discord thingy is more something for you young 'uns :)

Talking about young and old, in Japan you can upgrade a Dark/Bloody Amaranthine weapon of +10 or above directly to its Dark/Bloody Krishna equivalent (it will lose 2 enchantment levels in the process), and +6 or above lvl 6 Dinato/Grande dual-purpose Eternal armors directly to Limited Leviathan (the top stage), with no loss of overenchantment level.

It will be interesting to see whether NCWest will introduce the dual-purpose armors to make that possible, or whether the upgrading option will be completely removed over here :D

3 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Thanks for the offer, but that Discord thingy is more something for you young 'uns :)

Talking about young and old, in Japan you can upgrade a Dark/Bloody Amaranthine weapon of +10 or above directly to its Dark/Bloody Krishna equivalent (it will lose 2 enchantment levels in the process), and +6 or above lvl 6 Dinato/Grande dual-purpose Eternal armors directly to Limited Leviathan (the top stage), with no loss of overenchantment level.

It will be interesting to see whether NCWest will introduce the dual-purpose armors to make that possible, or whether the upgrading option will be completely removed over here :D

I saw that the cost of that exchange, in the example of armors, is quite high ..

@Juji , @Hime

Can you let us know an approximate date range this update might hit us? Preferable while the Red Libra is on. Pretty sure it'd benefit a lot of ppl.

If possible....when we do get it what's going to be the cut-off date for incorporated changes? (interesting Tyrr skill added ~ Oct on the korean side)

• 1 month later...

the question is ! What you think about new armors /weapons r110 ? will be good idea to loose -2 on weapons and -2 in armors ?? what is your opinnion ? about fafurion go check youtube in l2 ru they failed 4 times to kill it 2 clans they reach it after 30 minute at 90% what you think about that ? and what NCSoft thinks in that;; 

the R110 stats at final version makes more then up for the loss in OE so yeah..

also Shards clan had no problem killing Fafurion on RU - recommend to read 4r4m RU Channel if you really wanna keep track of it all and even DIL posts there :)

watch it at 07:30 time mark: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/371743917

here's the thing about the new dragons it's difficulty goes up after each successful kill and once at max difficulty it wil stay there unless ppl start failing it..

On 14.12.2018 at 1:30 PM, Yidao said:

What I can tell you is that the spear-impact angle-increasing Edge of Storm skills introduced in Korea on October 10 did not make it into the Japanese version:
http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=5259
(section 3.スキル/Skills)

Since there is usually only one export version, I am afraid we won't get it either.

Here we go again .. I really hope we get all the key features!!! 

Archived