The Matchstick Sisters Event Starts 12/12

Hime

3 hours ago, Sun40 said:

Those talisman packs will remain in game after the event?

The following items will be automatically removed from players’ inventories when the event ends on January 2, 2019.

Matchstick

Match Head

Powerful Matchstick

Bonfire

Regular Dish

Very Delicious Dish

Matchstick Sister’s Gift

Matchstick Sister’s Gratitude

Cooking Ingredient

Christmas Talisman Pack

So...nop. They will be automatically removed ^^

8 minutes ago, Noviscki said:

if you think twice, XP/SP is permanent ;) 70% for 2 hours + 10% from drop buff from mobs + 5% food event....this is permanent effect on your character

9 minutes ago, Vetry said:

You are kidding right?? +70 xp/sp , thats nothing? sure, go cry more

Sure, but a small chance for spellbooks/ewc/eac or something like this would be nice 

The Sticks and Heads will drop at floor (to pick up) or will go for inventory automatically?

I'm concerned about leveling with 2 box (Archer + PP) if i will get some stuffs with PP too cuz i would use the 2 hour buffs on both and wanna know if sticks/heads will be tradeable too

2 hours ago, Noviscki said:

The Sticks and Heads will drop at floor (to pick up) or will go for inventory automatically?

I'm concerned about leveling with 2 box (Archer + PP) if i will get some stuffs with PP too cuz i would use the 2 hour buffs on both and wanna know if sticks/heads will be tradeable too

Read the notes bro in the news section, there is really clear the information. :D

7 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

Did you do something with the event drop rate? 'Cause yesterday the items where poping left and right with every mob, but today I have more chance of getting a Spellbook than the buff.

During the event period, the drop rate for event items will be 2x between server time peak hours (18:00 – 24:00 server time).

4 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Most of the replies were coming from the server trolls who wanted an easy game.  Now that they are gone, the forums look more healthy.  

Well but now like 3000 real players left the servers,and this feels bad.They were complaining a lot but they were right about some things as vip 4 being useless or bots everywhere etc.Its a bit more sad that lucky lootboxes are now in store.And they dont even bother to show people what they contain,

Just now, rangomal said:

Well but now like 3000 real players left the servers,and this feels bad.They were complaining a lot but they were right about some things as vip 4 being useless or bots everywhere etc.Its a bit more sad that lucky lootboxes are now in store.And they dont even bother to show people what they contain,

Lineage 2 is not for everyone. They were going to quit anyways regardless of adena adjustments.  Just do a little research and you will find out what it is in the boxes.  You are expecting a huge guide with all this information?? L2 has always been about mystery and luck, that is what the forums are for as well, use it wisely.:D 

well, but i think this kind of drop itens events only benefics the bot farmmers... today i just saw a guy selling 5000 match sticks... so,

Q: how could him farm that amount in less tham 24hrs ?

A: lot of bots...

so, i´ve spent 2 hours at cemitery today just got 11 pairs of matchsticks... what the real chance we have against theses bot farmers ?!? wille we farm a lot to get some adena, to craft top D weapon o C mid weapon, they farm 10x more adena botting and buy OE sets... whats the real chance we have against this kind of players ?!

Archived