Was nice while it lasted

I enjoyed my time in the server with over 150 pvps :P but im quitting. This event aimed for don.ators was it. Not the main reason why i quit the game though.

Way too many bots ingame that takes over a month for them to get ban (if they are ban at all), way too many ppl buying adena (no one cares whats illegal and what not). I have known ppl that is over lvl 65 and when i asked them how many adena they make hunting they literally told me "i dont know mate, i buy all the adena i use".

Too many noob people with b gear either because they bought the adena or because they are part of the alliance of supremacy who does all the raids. I laught pretty much when i see a lot of those players who i used to bully (remember, over 150 pvps) and now because they are handed the equipment they think themself "pro gamers" like those who buy their adena.

There is no more room for people who actually wants to play the game, certainly im not going to grind all day long to fight with ppl who plays 3 hours per day to get my same gear and even better. bye and have fun ;)

Last time I checked buying Ncoins was not "donating" cry and whine and talk smack on ncoin buyers all you want WE pay so you broke jokes can play for free. Thank us for you having FREE games because nothing is FREE someone pays for it.

Cry more about this event please the tears make my food taste so much more salty.

Even though its unfair that they didnt provide a way to farm monkey baits ingame,man just go VIP 1 (5$ BUCKS FOR 5 MONTHS) and u will have 60 baits and 10 tunas daily.If people cant even afford vip 1 come on.Ofc that would be only for the afk fishing crap.The most important thing in this event is the 5min buff that drops from MONSTERS :).With that i will be able to solo farm MUCH EASIER,i can tell with confidence i will farm with my spoiler 10kk adena + this month ty to the buff.Even though im Vip 2 I dont even know if i will use the baits lol

Maybe a more optimistic outlook might improve your game play, this game has always had imperfection's and flaws just like any other game. If you're not happy you should try and take a more nostalgic approach and enjoy the little things it has to offer. There really is no reason to level fast ATM so no need to rush. To be jealous or upset that people are getting gear before you is non sense just wait for simple supply and demand. Patience is key in these types of situation's otherwise you'll find yourself going insane. 

ps can i have your gearz plix

You seem very proud of your 150 pvps. The server is like 100 days old, so you get 1.5 frags on average every day. I wouldn't call that a lot of pvp action, unless you are healer who occasionaly got some wind strike frags lol :D 

And if u play a lot, and some ppl who play 3h/day have better gear, that doesn't mean they bought adena. It also means you are doing something wrong, you could do something better.

Im playing in TI and Giran for some time. What I find frustrating : Devs stance about Bots. They said they are not tolerated , but we all see that they are. Forgotten Temple , Cruma Tower , Ivory Tower Crater... Can't find decent spots all taken by bots. It is nice isn't it? My fighter fights mobs like 5-15 sec to kill it. You have to run in plains to them. Just to try to farm a skill book. While Train of Programmed players hits mobs 2 hits. And already got same spots and  are in same place for like 4 days + . Imagine now : I put programme and I don't care. Maybe Ill get 1 or maybe 2 books. What about Legit players? That's correct they get nothing. NCWEST stop talking BS that you care , because It's obvious that you don't!

This is my last post here, so keep writing nonsense if you want, because i wont be reading them.

Im not crying, just stating what i think are the things that ruined the server, because its ruined. I said it since the start of the server it was going to die, and its dying, very fast.

Im vip 2 with my 3 chars so i guess im what you call a do.nator (? maybe you are trolls, or maybe you are very ignorants about this game. I choose the latest. I was refering to ppl that buys adena from botters and such, and there is a lot of ppl doing it.

That impacts the server inflating prices of items in-game. Thats the real reason why items prices skyrocket. Not only because its hard to obtain them, but because there is a lot of ppl that buys millions of adena and dont have to farm for days to obtain them.

Thats why a haste spellbook is worth 9kk or a curse death link 10kk.

I know it because i dealed with ppl who buyed adena all the time, i was charging 500k per hour for powerlvl and for some it was too expensive, but i knew and there allways were ppl willing to pay, because they bought their adena. Me and my friends aimed for that kind of players, cause we could charge them a good deal of adena and they would pay it, and they did.

So yeah.. im just crying because i dont know how to play.

The crying over a pay to win event where literraly all you get are soulshots and some mediocre buff that last an hour, seems absurd to me . There is not even PvP implemented in the meta, I like to buy ncoins, but I refuse to spend a dime on bait to fish "tuna".

Well looks like im going to skelth again. Since ncsoft is doing nothing again the bot flooded server and it wont change. they ruined the old servers and now they do the same with the classic. Just run across cruma swamp and enjoy to play with 100 of bots. You just have to look at this Hime and the other guy, i think they never played the game, nearly no communication with the community, doing 1 shit after another. I reported like over 100 bots with the support tickets and after 1 month i logged in, the same bots still botting but hey they all real players. Sad just sad how a such a big company cant even provide a good game.

1 hour ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

This is my last post here, so keep writing nonsense if you want, because i wont be reading them.

Im not crying, just stating what i think are the things that ruined the server, because its ruined. I said it since the start of the server it was going to die, and its dying, very fast.

Im vip 2 with my 3 chars so i guess im what you call a do.nator (? maybe you are trolls, or maybe you are very ignorants about this game. I choose the latest. I was refering to ppl that buys adena from botters and such, and there is a lot of ppl doing it.

That impacts the server inflating prices of items in-game. Thats the real reason why items prices skyrocket. Not only because its hard to obtain them, but because there is a lot of ppl that buys millions of adena and dont have to farm for days to obtain them.

Thats why a haste spellbook is worth 9kk or a curse death link 10kk.

I disagree on sb prices. They are xactly how they are supposed to be. It's not because of botters or adena donors, it's because there is high demand for these sb. Every classic ive played before had much higher prices for dw cdl aura and haste.

Also prices skyrocketed because of the 50% weekend boosts simply because game was unable to burn as much adena as its supposed to and there was a short overflow. 

If u follow market prices u can see that im right since not only sb prices dropped but also weapons armors and mats. 

In giran the price for iron before n.y. was 350-400a, now it's 250-300 aswell as pretty much every material excluding rare ones like sop.

Now ofcourse the rmt affects server economy that's for sure, but i can guarantee that u can count people on fingers of one hand that are able to spend 100+usd for one sb. 

I am a free to play player. Out of my 3 chars i have vip1 on only 1 character. I barelly play 3-4h a day, and i still managed to buy top c gear and dw+haste for my pp. And i am solo player.

Meanwhile for cp to pay 10kk for buff that increases crit dmg therefore decreasing the cost of farming, such an investemnt is cents. Same with haste.

I payed 20kk for dw and haste.

I calculated properly how much time it would take for it to break even and it takes shit ton of time. But since i know i will be playing here for long time i realised that i will need it either way.

I predict that in a month or two the price for dw and haste will double again. Especially if we get another weekend boost.

1 hour ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

Also everybody knew that the server won't be full for long so its no big prediction at all. That's not because of server, but because of game. L2 is dead and that's a fact. And that goes not only to l2.

I played pretty much wvery mmorpg that was realesed post 2014, and in every game its the same scenario. Overflow of players, then a lot of crying in forums and then low population. And the the game shows theyr actual playerbase.

Now i came here knowing that at the end im gonna be playing at best with 1k other active players and that doesn't scare me at all. 

People overgrind and then realise that they are unable to play as much as they wanted and have no chance to catch up to the top, therefore leave the game. It's nothing new. Its like this every time.

However ppl who were prepared to grind are not unhappy about the server. In fact i can name a whole bunch of ppl like me who enjoy these crazy rates.

@DonnieBlunt is absolutely right OP. Prices of spellbooks aren't high because of the adena buyers, but because of the demand on the market and the chance to drop them. There are TONS of PPs, and almost all of them want DW. Some raise adena for that book for a month, so as soon as it appears on market people start to outbid each other to just get over with it. You say that item prices skyrocket. That's not true. Overenchanted weapons have a huge decrease in price and are way below they "estimated" from probability value, while on other classics I played their price was very close to the one you would expect. Maybe OP you can play, but it looks like it's your first classic, since all of this has been observed to some extent previously on numerous official Classic servers. That's the way the Classic servers are, if you don't like it, move on to the next one. I got a 99 problems but you ain't one.

On 16/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, Thegrumpymuppett said:

I enjoyed my time in the server with over 150 pvps :P but im quitting. This event aimed for don.ators was it. Not the main reason why i quit the game though.

Way too many bots ingame that takes over a month for them to get ban (if they are ban at all), way too many ppl buying adena (no one cares whats illegal and what not). I have known ppl that is over lvl 65 and when i asked them how many adena they make hunting they literally told me "i dont know mate, i buy all the adena i use".

Too many noob people with b gear either because they bought the adena or because they are part of the alliance of supremacy who does all the raids. I laught pretty much when i see a lot of those players who i used to bully (remember, over 150 pvps) and now because they are handed the equipment they think themself "pro gamers" like those who buy their adena.

There is no more room for people who actually wants to play the game, certainly im not going to grind all day long to fight with ppl who plays 3 hours per day to get my same gear and even better. bye and have fun ;)

150 pvps had my mage friend at lvl 25

Archived