Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will be available for one last week.
  • The Power of Love 2019 will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Valentine's Day store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will be available for one last week.
  • The Power of Love 2019 will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Valentine's Day store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I hope you guys solve the delay lag on live, was make 1 hour long Latency test and all time between me and texas was 185ms, and i was experince really huge delay lag, and mostly between 19:00-23:00 PM GMT +1 time, some times was like i use a skill and 1 min later see it on display, theres no way you guys not notice so huge lag.
Fix it plz.

Ah Power of Love :Di love this event :D

Guys :D  ... what do you wait for in FAFURION update? ???

1. Zones that need incredible gear to xp/farm :D ?????? 

2. New items that need Insane amount of adena/mats to upgrade ??

3. New dragon that - 99% of the server will never ever enter ????

4. More Paying so you can PvP mobs :D

Pls tell me and add smtg if you think I forgot to mention 

51 minutes ago, Andouille said:

Will there be a Store promo also with the event soon? after Fortune reading by exemple ..

We need cloak/circlet/brooch/shirt , been a long time since last promo of these items.

Many people wait those, so am I.

I hope we get cheaper prices, more value in promo packs, better chance of obtaining good gear, new content will be impossible if ppl are not geared/prepared for it.

Please give us 30 days of double server XP settings, as before. Server's average lvl should be 105-106 ++ if we get new zones for 110 lvl.

More Free events pls, let the LIVE SERVERS, LIVE  :D 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11074-bring-back-xp-boost/?page=2

3 hours ago, Auburn said:

I think the 200% base xp boost is an amazing idea, but to put a cherry on top for them because we all know they want their money. Flash sale on 30 day 200% xp runes, Eruption portions, party cakes, Vit maintaining, Emperors runes, freya's vit runes, basically everything that gives xp boost. Everyone wins this way.

We want this! That's a win for everyone!

Most of ppl w8 for update and i dont know for what reason, 90% of server cannot stand on a farm on sos, not speaking about elven. what if u go 110 ? most ppl still wont stand on a good farm area....L2 gives below 30%free gear to playdecent and the other 70% should be donated...As a wynn/yul 106 full pve  more than decent geared i cannot say that my dmg is extremely good, how can a +8 armor/+12 weapon can stand there especially in new areas.
The only hope for update is to come ppl back from corpse Classic and keep on here... might economy gets a bit better.
No hope... something dramatic should happened to change that

On 2/6/2019 at 8:18 AM, Argus said:

Guys :D  ... what do you wait for in FAFURION update? ???

1. Zones that need incredible gear to xp/farm :D ?????? 

2. New items that need Insane amount of adena/mats to upgrade ??

3. New dragon that - 99% of the server will never ever enter ????

4. More Paying so you can PvP mobs :D

Pls tell me and add smtg if you think I forgot to mention 

I agree 100%!  After the fiasco of massive P2W events that last several months (since summer), we drove away a good portion of the player base.  Although many left for Classic servers.

I believe that I probably represent most of the players who have played for awhile (and aren't willing to drop $ thousands on P2W), and are not interested in shelling out that kind of hard-earned $$ to be a top 5% (or top 10% now?).  Although the massive spenders used to represent a relatively small percentage of players - maybe 5-10%.  That probably has changed, since the P2W events chased away a large portion of the player base.

Once those updates hit for Fafurion, the top P2W players will spend thousands and thousands of $$ to keep or improve their status.  The other 90% of player will just get more frustrated, and find somewhere else to spend their time.  People will drop some serious $$ to win at P2W, but we may lose 50-75% of the player base.  That small percentage serious of P2W spenders may balloon to the top 25% of players spending thousands of $$, or more.  But we'll lose a huge percentage of players, and those joining - once they see the crazy amount of $$ it takes to play in the new updated areas and events, will leave soon after starting (note - a lot of us that do well in our profession, value how we spend our time and $$...we may really enjoy L2 [it still has great potential, social systems - though the economy is a disaster, and amazing graphics and game play], but if it's purely P2W at very high costs, it's simply a cost-benefit analysis).  It may well accelerate the end of L2 - at least Live servers, towards losing overwhelming portion of the player base.  I could be wrong - I hope in many ways I am.  But it seems that update could be detrimental to the overall community, unless some serious control measures are put in place to help re-balance the game (and perhaps it's done very gradually).

Just my two cents, after being here since the first Prelude.

- Raist

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived