Sadie0531

Giran - crashing today?

Chocapic001    0
Posted (edited)

i can t relog ... "client will be closed " ... again ....

am i the only that can t relog in ?

Edited by Chocapic001

Posted (edited)

Earlier I d/ced but I was able to log back in on all 9 accounts but just d/ced again a moment ago. I live very close to the servers so it's clearly the server.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

LnL    0
Posted (edited)

WTF is going on? i get Disconnected every 10 minutes since last night

Edited by LnL

Ziurawka    4

it sure is quite ridiculous - the server can't hold for 1 minute after getting up :)

And yes it's the server, the login is going down all the time. 

I wonder what infrastructure they run, but I bet it's made of cheese...

deadlygr    5

Hime and juji must be having a money shower with all that pendant money thats why they dont bother do sh!t

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

Thanks for your reports. We are already working towards resolving these issues. Please hang in there!

Kalamea    1

Again they spent all their money, time and resources keeping the shop alive ... Dude the server crashed again !!!

Fimare    0
Posted (edited)
---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Good day. for the second time I have a problem with entering the server, please do something with it, it's unbearable. It's a weekend and I think nobody will take care of it.

I play Gludio on the server  

I play Gludio on the server
---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Edited by Fimare

Ryokhu    0

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

Ackrin    0
1 hour ago, Ryokhu said:

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

My brother can and i can not, we live 10 minutes from each other.

aragonx    10

Disconected

again, again, again, again.

Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead

4x, I give up this game.

Ashtar    1

11 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thanks for your reports. We are already working towards resolving these issues. Please hang in there!

I am hanging for 10 hour trying to log in, should i hang more? Can you tell us more what is going on, please? give us any suggested time frame when will be log in possible, please?Or should i hang up higher ?

Ackrin    0
it is better not to keep trying to enter, then you are banned for suspicious activity ... when trying to enter so many times xD

Ashtar    1
Posted (edited)

come on 50% rune and rose event pending it is weekend guys, can you give us any further information other than hang in there, plsease??

Edited by Ashtar