Did Fafurion nerfed full eternal armor drops in AF?

Did Fafurion nerfed full eternal armor drops?   The xp area that I notice is in AF, anyone else in other regions are not getting full drops whereas before you did?  I mean, literally for days without a single full drop and it's very noticeable difference.

Edited by GhostintheShell

day #8, not a single full drop, I have 50% drop runes on all my toons.  During event 200%, I get 2-3 drops full drops per day so I should get 1 drops in 1-2 days.  Now 8 freaking days without a single full drop.  I don't even get receipes either anymore, I think both were nerfed at the same time.

This could be a server wide much lower drop rate than in the past across the board.

We're going to go broke if this keeps up, no Damaged Spellbooks is going to save us.

• Like 1

all old xp areas got nerved, if you want to get decent drops you better go to the new areas..

even Sea of Spores got nerf on drops as in almost halved on what it used to be but go to Field of Silence and you can get 4 full armor drops in 8hrs..

well, speaking for my self...after Fafurion update I got a full drop, an r99 circlet, in a old farm area...It was my first full drop here on NcSoft after many, many years.

I was soo surprise and felt like winning lotery :x

Edited by Pleistoros

5 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

well, speaking for my self...after Fafurion update I got a full drop, an r99 circlet, in a old farm area...It was my first full drop here on NcSoft after many, many years.

I was soo surprise and felt like winning lotery :x

LOL congrats my friend!

@Draecke all old area got nerfed... hm...  this incentive for us to move on out of our comfort zones?  haha.  alright.  My team almost 106 now... yes, I'm slow but I enjoy the journey not necessarily competing on getting anywhere first.  I got 7 to feed and 7 to move around and up.

Got a question: does the system remember where you used to farm as in "old"?  What I mean if I never been to Sea of Spores, if I go there, will that be consider "new" area in respective to me?

Edited by GhostintheShell

The adena, the drop and the spoil are RIDICULOUS in this update even in the new zones! I can describe it as non existent! Plus dropping around 2k adena on All zones I've tried from 100 to 108 - well this is just not acceptable! With teleport costs 60k--120k and soushots and boosts to be able to survive - the game is just not playable anymore! @Juji @Hime any thoughts on that?

last week i did some long farming in HB and GC both dd and iss had 200%drop runes so if you dont count new skillbok fragments drop adena + mats i managed to get dont cower soulshot price i used to farm in there :( imagine starting from 0 and dont have adena to buy soulshots or tp from town to town i dont even talk about saving for r95-r99 items +4 or so :D and about getting adenas while farming af or other spots lets think about who will invite you there if you are new with tw items because you wont do dmg

hi with 6 char party only 2 of them have prestige pack. ( i am not sure what this means for bonus on drop)
i collect like 60m adena +  drops (8m/hour) + 100 dmg spellbooks per hour at SoS, there is low chance on main drop.

In elven its higher i will test there next week

looks to me like before update. actualy there are no bonus server settings.
Maybe someone forgot about that.

Edited by GottWillEs

there's something wrong with the math there be it your level range or kill speed as I make almost 1bil per day farming SoS purely from selling to npc the mats that dropped

prestige + 200% drop rune running

Edited by Draecke
added the drop rune stuff

23 minutes ago, Draecke said:

there's something wrong with the math there be it your level range or kill speed as I make almost 1bil per day farming SoS purely from selling to npc the mats that dropped

prestige + 200% drop rune running

Well all i can say i have 1 feoh lvl 107 killing not that fast. but if you say per day it could be 1hour or 20hours an info about your avarage 1 hour earn would be much more interesting. becouse it would compareable to my info at least for the time not the killspeed xD

1 hour ago, GottWillEs said:

hi with 6 char party only 2 of them have prestige pack. ( i am not sure what this means for bonus on drop)
i collect like 60m adena +  drops (8m/hour) + 100 dmg spellbooks per hour at SoS, there is low chance on main drop.

In elven its higher i will test there next week

looks to me like before update. actualy there are no bonus server settings.
Maybe someone forgot about that.

oh draecke was right drops to NPC per hour are like 80m not 8m sorry