Red Libra

DaLt0n

They will never do Stone of Destiny thing ever again. Red Libra is as close as you can get.

I think they should learn to do Red Libra right after every update, not before. That way people can actually play characters after changes have been implemented and then determine if they want to change their class to something else. Waiting 6-7 months after update launch is no good. By then you are almost ready for next update before you can change characters, weapons, and such.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mystikal said:

They will never do Stone of Destiny thing ever again. Red Libra is as close as you can get.

I think they should learn to do Red Libra right after every update, not before. That way people can actually play characters after changes have been implemented and then determine if they want to change their class to something else. Waiting 6-7 months after update launch is no good. By then you are almost ready for next update before you can change characters, weapons, and such.

You have no idea what the Stone of Destiny did?Also do you even know what was said when the stone was removed?

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BaByUnicorn said:

Long ago was told on forum that Red Libra Shoud come 2 times each year . this ears was on  Month 2 - so Need to be near cause we have just 1 more month on 2019 ! ( considering today its 2 November and @EmperorLeto told No planned for the near future.

Two times a year is just an approximation and not a guarantee, so probably early next year.

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:29 AM, mixa said:

You have no idea what the Stone of Destiny did?Also do you even know what was said when the stone was removed?

Yes, I know what the Stone of Destiny did and all of the back and forth at that time. I've been around forever. :)

On 13. 12. 2019 at 1:44 AM, ReaperGG said:

@Juji@Hime since we r not having red libra soon enough, could u consider lowering the prices on main and dual chaos essence at L2 store? a discount maybe? thanks

The Red Libra event is coming next month and you will be able to buy the Chaos Essence (30-day) item [Main Class] from the Green NPC for 300,000,000 Adena. You will also be able to change your Dual Class and keep the level for 300,000,000 Adena instead of 667 R-Grade Gemstones that is normally required. 

9 hours ago, mixa said:

What does it do?

My first Awakened Character was Dwarf Aeore Healer... I know what the "Stone of Destiny" does, and I'm bewildered every time some noob asks for it(Legit use would have been Kamael Tank/Healer Main Class Awakened @85... it was an over-ride item to allow Awakening to ANY of the 8 Generic Awakened classes(access to the other 7 classes, not related to it's 1-85 class/skill/equipment etc.)Race Change Ticket can do most of the Race/Class combos(Except: Maestro/Dominator class locked to race and Kamael/Ertheia race not available change to or from), Now that Awakening doesn't even happen at those altars, Stone of Destiny is doubly obsolete. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:55 AM, mixa said:

What does it do?

Do you seriously not remember, or are you calling my bluff? If the latter, perhaps you can speak to my Kamael Sigel Shillien Templar (Main) how she got that way nine or so years ago. Before Stone of Destiny that was impossible to do because of the previous restrictions imposed on race/gender/path.