Hypocrisy with fighter

G0nFreecss

Wanted to understand why the game does not come items for fighter in lucky event, only for wizards, Example (Mermoden and Pantheon). Almost no kain comes at the events and this hurts more in the selling price. Another classic example is brooch jewelry, past event I opened 150 boxes and didn't get 1 red cat if you want. The game favors wizards too much and so the fighters have to invest a lot more to be able to face a class that is already very op. This is ridiculous!

@Juji This kind of thing needs to be fixed. in a moment there is only wizard in the game! discouraging!

Mages have a bigger issue with their weapons.. As everybody knows mage weapons safe enchant is +7... So in order to have a +12 mage weapon, you should change it to fighter weap, enchant it, and then change back to mage weap again..

There are other examples too but this is the most typical i guess.. Stop crying for no reason..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, m0da said:

Os magos têm um problema maior com suas armas. Como todo mundo sabe que o encanto seguro de armas de mago é +7 ... Então, para ter uma arma de mago +12, você deve alterá-la para arma de combate, encantar e depois voltar para mago weap novamente ..

Existem outros exemplos também, mas este é o mais típico, eu acho .. Pare de chorar sem motivo ..

Stop talking bullshit ... all wizards items are cheaper! and it comes in a lot more in lucky events ... as I said before all events that I invested ncoin didn't receive 1 fighter item if you want. event like brooch jewelry i will never invest again, i bought 16k from ncoin hoping to get at least 1 red cat and i won nothing! totally rubbish!

Edited by Johnnt

Fighters also have it pretty bad when it comes to augments. Today I spent a billion adena worth of lifestones trying to get a decent fighter augment. Most of the augments that I had to cancel were all pretty good mage augments, but the fighter ones were all crappy. I never saw one +15% Crit Damage, or even a +STR. But I saw lots of INT+2, 30% mage crit increase, etc. Such a waste to get a great mage enchant on a fighter weapon.

18 hours ago, Johnnt said:

Stop talking bullshit ... all wizards items are cheaper! and it comes in a lot more in lucky events ... as I said before all events that I invested ncoin didn't receive 1 fighter item if you want. event like brooch jewelry i will never invest again, i bought 16k from ncoin hoping to get at least 1 red cat and i won nothing! totally rubbish!

Red cat jewel is indeed the most expensive jewel and this is true also for the Kain soul crystal.. However, as i said before, mage weapons are much harder to make and therefore more expensive.. There are other items for mages that are also more expensive, like the ring of the truth seeker which is also more expensive than the equivalent for fighter etc. etc...

So again stop crying about this..

2 hours ago, GhostShadow said:

Fighters also have it pretty bad when it comes to augments. Today I spent a billion adena worth of lifestones trying to get a decent fighter augment. Most of the augments that I had to cancel were all pretty good mage augments, but the fighter ones were all crappy. I never saw one +15% Crit Damage, or even a +STR. But I saw lots of INT+2, 30% mage crit increase, etc. Such a waste to get a great mage enchant on a fighter weapon.

This is not true (in general). Try to get +15% m.crit dmg and then come back to tell us how easy it is. Not to mention that there is quite a few augments that mages have no use for.

And then, there is the luck, some people get these augments the first try. For me on 3 weapons, it took me on average 30 top grades to get +15% p.crit dmg. On my mage it took over 50... (probably unlucky).

Edited by mixa

Over the eons i saw lots of stupid requests from players....I mean, if you are new and dont understand the game or how korean devs work why waste our time?

Here some facts about feohs:
-take away barier from them and all will reroll to yulls, take away mana regen from fields and all will reroll to yulls
-ppower vs mpower is 1:4 ratio-to be equal, a mage need x4 times stronger items
-magical crits cap 330 vs 500 for physical
Now im asking...where is the hipocrisy?

Offtopic, over the years devs nefert Seer till the point nobody played that class...now they made big changes(this class is rly OP now) and with a little hope Seers will be back in business in no time :) Just wait 6 days to see next update.

Edited by TheThrax

3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Ao longo das eras, vi muitos pedidos estúpidos dos jogadores ... Quero dizer, se você é novo e não entende o jogo ou como os desenvolvedores coreanos funcionam, por que perder nosso tempo?

Aqui estão alguns fatos sobre os feohs: -
retire o barier deles e todos rolarão para os yulls, removerão a regeneração de mana dos campos e todos reroll para os yulls -
power vs mpower é uma proporção de 1: 4 - para ser igual, um mago precisa x4 vezes itens mais fortes -
crits mágicos limitam 330 vs 500 para físico
Agora estou perguntando ... onde está a hipocrisia?

Offtopic, ao longo dos anos, desenvolveu Nefert Seer até o ponto em que ninguém jogou nessa classe ... agora eles fizeram grandes mudanças (esta classe é apenas OP agora) e com um pouco de esperança, os Seers voltarão aos negócios em pouco tempo :). veja a próxima atualização.

Create a yull lvl + 99 with the teams in the game and I create a feoh 99 with the teams the game offers up to 99 and let's hit a pvp. Let's see if your shit yull lowers my mana that easy. come on?

Edited by Johnnt

23 hours ago, Johnnt said:

Create a yull lvl + 99 with the teams in the game and I create a feoh 99 with the teams the game offers up to 99 and let's hit a pvp. Let's see if your shit yull lowers my mana that easy. come on?

Good Morning...

What Feoh players do not understand that in an RPG the wizard has always been based on the fact that they are characters that deal high damage, but they are characters that take a lot of damage, ie it should be the balance of the game. Wizard players forget that NCsoft has been creating items and more items that are enhancing physical defense, while we don't see items that increase the magic defense of warrior characters in general, be it Tyrr, Sigel, etc. Every item created usually comes with P. Defense and does not come with M. Defense, if we look, we have a total of 5 jewels that increase M. Defense and we have covers that give P. Defense and M. Defense. I understand that warriors can wear cloaks, they can wear items that diminish that, but it won't change that they still didn't do Feoh damage. I was doing some research and I saw that Feoh gained an aurea that increases the P.Defense by 50% and increases more stuff, and has the Mana Shield that absorbs 95% of damage and 5% focuses on Feoh's MP, but then remember Feoh has a skill that sacrifices his HP to regain MP when this... Take for example the overall list of global Olympics, overwhelming majority is Feoh and Ranger, but Feoh is on top of everything now. Because as the game counts as HP damage taken as damage, Feoh always wins. For the tiebreaker will be done by the damage dealt, and since the damage dealt is by the HP and the Mana Shield focuses on the Mana, the Feoh Wins, just like Summoner, when you hit the summoner, the counted damage is the one that hit him. In fact, the damage transferred to the Pet does not count in the Olympics. And I agree, Feoh is the most damaged character in the game, because his critical is extremely high, the archer, the othell rogue to hit, needs to hit Half Kill to wreak havoc and this only happens in one or two skills, while no, the wizard always manages to do absurd damage, and with NCsoft's investment in enhancing his damage resistance, made Feoh the god of the game. Not to mention that Feoh today is the class with the most defense skills: Give cancel, ie remove your buffs from stun, knock down and debuff preventing you from getting up, teleport back and forth with a distance good and yet removes target, ability to levitate the person to continue attacking, ability to create wind and prevent the person from moving, ability to fear, the famous fear, sleep. And none of these skills are canceled when Feoh keeps beating and they are abilities that have debuffs of at least 5 seconds. Sigel's Stun really fails a lot, even if we put on jewels and enchant for chance, and when it picks up, when we start beating it has a high chance of disappearing. Sigel's silence fails absurdly, even when enchanting and when it takes, it doesn't last 3 seconds, Sigel's remove target skill only removes, not a debuff that stops targeting, which Feoh prevents. Eva's Templar and Shillen Templar's paralyzing ability, when caught, lasts 3 seconds too, the current that only pulls, currently fails absurdly. That is, the Sigel has the defensive ability: Silence that fails, Stun that disappears when we hit, removes target that misses a lot, rope that fails a lot currently, hold that no longer holds the ground as before, debuff that takes 20% of atack. speed and casting speed, does NCsoft really think that it will take 20% off Sigel? When we get back to Feoh: Cancels buff, two types of teleport that removes target, ground knock ability with debuff to stand, skill to levitate and so on, stun, ability to create wind and prevent of the guy walking and moving, ability to leave Feoh immune from damage for a few seconds, fear ability, causing the character to flee and so Feoh keeps attacking, Feoh also has Hold ability, and has ability to remove target and prevent that you take his target for a few seconds. Skill that absorbs 95% damage, skill that increases your defense by 50%. And most of Feoh's most powerful abilities are reused for 5 minutes, while there are classes where most reuse is 10 minutes, Sigel UDs last 15 minutes, and these UDs today don't protect Sigel at nothing, and I wonder why the reuse continues for 15 minutes. LIneage 2 The most unbalanced game, it looks like NCsoft makes the changes and doesn't analyze anything.

I think it lacks a bit of focus, when creating a skill tests her with full buff, tests her at the Olympics to see how she will behave, whether she will leave her too overpowered or not, when they made this change in the Olympics, it became evident. who were Olympians who would favor Feoh absurdly, would favor Iss with their combo of stone, attacks, stone, attacks, stone attacks and Summoners that deal damage with the pet, and Ncsoft doesn't seem to test....

A friend of mine plays official WOW, when they from Blizard launched a new class, this class came in very powerful in the game, and that ended up unbalancing the game, since WOW is an extremely balanced game in characters, which happened in a few months Blizard had already adjusted the class so that it was not superior to the others but at the same level, in NCsoft this does not happen, it is an eternity to balance things.

3 hours ago, Murkan said:

Good Morning...

What Feoh players do not understand that in an RPG the wizard has always been based on the fact that they are characters that deal high damage, but they are characters that take a lot of damage, ie it should be the balance of the game. Wizard players forget that NCsoft has been creating items and more items that are enhancing physical defense, while we don't see items that increase the magic defense of warrior characters in general, be it Tyrr, Sigel, etc. Every item created usually comes with P. Defense and does not come with M. Defense, if we look, we have a total of 5 jewels that increase M. Defense and we have covers that give P. Defense and M. Defense. I understand that warriors can wear cloaks, they can wear items that diminish that, but it won't change that they still didn't do Feoh damage. I was doing some research and I saw that Feoh gained an aurea that increases the P.Defense by 50% and increases more stuff, and has the Mana Shield that absorbs 95% of damage and 5% focuses on Feoh's MP, but then remember Feoh has a skill that sacrifices his HP to regain MP when this... Take for example the overall list of global Olympics, overwhelming majority is Feoh and Ranger, but Feoh is on top of everything now. Because as the game counts as HP damage taken as damage, Feoh always wins. For the tiebreaker will be done by the damage dealt, and since the damage dealt is by the HP and the Mana Shield focuses on the Mana, the Feoh Wins, just like Summoner, when you hit the summoner, the counted damage is the one that hit him. In fact, the damage transferred to the Pet does not count in the Olympics. And I agree, Feoh is the most damaged character in the game, because his critical is extremely high, the archer, the othell rogue to hit, needs to hit Half Kill to wreak havoc and this only happens in one or two skills, while no, the wizard always manages to do absurd damage, and with NCsoft's investment in enhancing his damage resistance, made Feoh the god of the game. Not to mention that Feoh today is the class with the most defense skills: Give cancel, ie remove your buffs from stun, knock down and debuff preventing you from getting up, teleport back and forth with a distance good and yet removes target, ability to levitate the person to continue attacking, ability to create wind and prevent the person from moving, ability to fear, the famous fear, sleep. And none of these skills are canceled when Feoh keeps beating and they are abilities that have debuffs of at least 5 seconds. Sigel's Stun really fails a lot, even if we put on jewels and enchant for chance, and when it picks up, when we start beating it has a high chance of disappearing. Sigel's silence fails absurdly, even when enchanting and when it takes, it doesn't last 3 seconds, Sigel's remove target skill only removes, not a debuff that stops targeting, which Feoh prevents. Eva's Templar and Shillen Templar's paralyzing ability, when caught, lasts 3 seconds too, the current that only pulls, currently fails absurdly. That is, the Sigel has the defensive ability: Silence that fails, Stun that disappears when we hit, removes target that misses a lot, rope that fails a lot currently, hold that no longer holds the ground as before, debuff that takes 20% of atack. speed and casting speed, does NCsoft really think that it will take 20% off Sigel? When we get back to Feoh: Cancels buff, two types of teleport that removes target, ground knock ability with debuff to stand, skill to levitate and so on, stun, ability to create wind and prevent of the guy walking and moving, ability to leave Feoh immune from damage for a few seconds, fear ability, causing the character to flee and so Feoh keeps attacking, Feoh also has Hold ability, and has ability to remove target and prevent that you take his target for a few seconds. Skill that absorbs 95% damage, skill that increases your defense by 50%. And most of Feoh's most powerful abilities are reused for 5 minutes, while there are classes where most reuse is 10 minutes, Sigel UDs last 15 minutes, and these UDs today don't protect Sigel at nothing, and I wonder why the reuse continues for 15 minutes. LIneage 2 The most unbalanced game, it looks like NCsoft makes the changes and doesn't analyze anything.

I think it lacks a bit of focus, when creating a skill tests her with full buff, tests her at the Olympics to see how she will behave, whether she will leave her too overpowered or not, when they made this change in the Olympics, it became evident. who were Olympians who would favor Feoh absurdly, would favor Iss with their combo of stone, attacks, stone, attacks, stone attacks and Summoners that deal damage with the pet, and Ncsoft doesn't seem to test....

A friend of mine plays official WOW, when they from Blizard launched a new class, this class came in very powerful in the game, and that ended up unbalancing the game, since WOW is an extremely balanced game in characters, which happened in a few months Blizard had already adjusted the class so that it was not superior to the others but at the same level, in NCsoft this does not happen, it is an eternity to balance things.

If u have equipment those skills are irrelevant archer can 2 hit mages no problem just watch som high-level oly  games 

3 hours ago, Srelock said:

If u have equipment those skills are irrelevant archer can 2 hit mages no problem just watch som high-level oly  games 

The olympiad are not the right example to make comparisons, I saw wizards use AOE before the countdown started and when the time reaches 0 the match is already over, so what are we talking about?

On 1/9/2020 at 3:56 AM, TheThrax said:

Over the eons i saw lots of stupid requests from players....I mean, if you are new and dont understand the game or how korean devs work why waste our time?

Here some facts about feohs:
-take away barier from them and all will reroll to yulls, take away mana regen from fields and all will reroll to yulls
-ppower vs mpower is 1:4 ratio-to be equal, a mage need x4 times stronger items
-magical crits cap 330 vs 500 for physical
Now im asking...where is the hipocrisy?

Offtopic, over the years devs nefert Seer till the point nobody played that class...now they made big changes(this class is rly OP now) and with a little hope Seers will be back in business in no time :) Just wait 6 days to see next update.

Your 2nd point isn't quite right. P-power and m-power are the same if you add 10% skill power to a yul he will hit 10% harder, if you add 10% skill power to a mage they will hit 10% harder. What I think you were referring to was patk vs matk. Where feoh has to add 5% mattack to increase damage by 1%. Old scales before GoD were linear like you are speaking about, they are no longer that way. Melee isn't the same, most are roughly 3% for 1% output. The issue is skill power, there are more items to increase P-Skill power and Physical skill critical damage and M-Skill power and Magical Skill critical damage.

Also the Crit Rate cap you speak of is correct but a little bit squeed. Magic Skill critical rate is 33.3%, yes, HOWEVER you do not hit that 33.3% cap until you MCritical rate in your stats window reads 500. It's a very weird thing, but has been tested time and time again. What screws everything up is archers. The P critical rate in stats window does not effect Skill critical rate for them. So at 500 critical rate they can still skill critical 100% of the time based on items.

There are a lot of people I know who have rerolled from mage to yul over the years. Even top feohs in korea and now in EU have rerolled since this update, and I'm talking stage 2 dragon weapon owners starting to reroll. It got serious.