Why don't delete the Tyrr class ?

noob

The imbalance between classes makes it increasingly unfeasible to play with a tyrr.Administrators only focus on 3 class.

It is really very difficult to take a spot, so when anyone comes I have to leave it without more I can't do anything against other classes dd.

It's absurd that any dd kill me with 3 or 4 skills,I really wonder why they hate tyrrs so much.

Many will say that this is not the case. Reality is the best tyrr of the server  became an archer since he could not do anything with his entire team but die.So if someone so equipped failed like that,What happens to those we play without mastercard?

The tyrr is not a dd, it is not a tank, it's only there.Pasive skills are crap .Not good in pve and not in pvp.Long ago they removed the pole mastery unlike wizards who share all the improvements.

Unlike other classes that follow the same line, tyrr or is pvp or is pve, always at a disadvantage, unless you are titan or evi.

I think we have nothing in favor for a long time.I will only exclude titan and evi ,the rest  don't exist.

I played tyrr for more than 7 years, and I also played the rest of the classes, I came to the conclusion that even a heller is better dd ... not to mention the iss that is always fine.

othell lvl 100 to 105 in 26 hs keblim daguer +paulina.+120k ss
archer lvl 100 to 105 in 16hs   keblim bow + paulina +100k ss
duelist  lvl 104 to 105 in 7days 15hs +12 r99 blody 2sa+ r99 set+10 (+talismans+jewells +raid boss jewells)  +10 elmore...+500k ss +full  p.crit build and buffs...

This is just a simple comparison....

I say goodbye and I'm going to play a game of another developer, they should take a look to see if they learn anything.

Greetings to all the tank, healers and iss (no box) that disappeared.
Surely no administrator will read this.

Next patch is absolute chock full of Tyrr buffs across the board. A lot of skill dmg/cooldown/defense skills are massively boosted.

PS. In your comparison Tyrr duelist should not be p.crit build but p.skill power/p skill crit build - if you;ve played tyrr for 7 years this should be known.

Well, the truth is the Tyrr stopped being the beast it used to be, the most damaging was; the disappearance of the SoS buff, although by then the Wynn were already superior in damage. I speak in PvE, since I only had the PvP experience as ISS, and left it due to the great imbalance that still exists.

I have no idea about the Tyrr in PvP and i dont have any interest, but I imagine that no opportunity should have against the Yul, as it is in PvE, thinking you're not better equipped. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRqTQ6-MYQ)

I didint change Yul in this last Redlibra, because I have always been melee, and the main reason, it is assumed that in the future, the tyrrs will be given an improvement.

Edited by Foxes

3 days 0-105 a yul with good gear pve set/+15 elmore /ruby 6 /+12 pve r110 bow/radiant circlet

4.5 days 0-105  a Feoh with middle gear Pve set/+12 caster/noble circlet

105/105 yul / yul with my gear needed 7 days(self buff for dual)

Tyrr will raise at next updates but no hope for wynns :P so relax catch a fish and w8 next update

On 8/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, 2SHAE said:

Next patch is absolute chock full of Tyrr buffs across the board. A lot of skill dmg/cooldown/defense skills are massively boosted.

PS. In your comparison Tyrr duelist should not be p.crit build but p.skill power/p skill crit build - if you;ve played tyrr for 7 years this should be known.

2 hours ago, NemesiC said:

Tyrr will raise at next updates but no hope for wynns :P so relax catch a fish and w8 next update

Where do u guys get the info that Tyrr will raise on next updates?

Nowadays, all classes can be insane with insane gear, problem is the way they can farm and how efficient it is. Next update tyrrs are getting a good boost, again if you lack the gear most likely you are not going to see any difference. 

If you see a stacked tyrr farming you will be amazed how good it looks :D  .. now the class is measured by the efficiency of its farm, that is why all changed to you - easy to setup, easy to macro with :D 

Well... Ive been reading the post and yes on farming the tyrr is slow compared to yuls, and mages also farm is annoying sometimes. I believe Tyrrs are not the only thing that is needed to be rebalanced or checked; but ok returning to the point, for example.... Evi class doesn't need any rune stones to do good damage and Titans needs 8 rune stones to get the 2handed buff skill, translated in game language 800kk adenas. So the damage can be more likely like the evi... So evis are cheaper same as Yuls or mages in comparison vs the Titan. So go figure out wich improvements they gonna make to the titans i hope those improvements doesnt require rune stones also.... Cuz i don't have any1 yet.