Gift/Scammers ncoin

NPC

As the title says,
Why not add the gift system by sending the requested payment?
So there wouldn't be so many scammers in ncoin,
Because like me many will not acquire ncoin too soon because of the price that the dollar is in our country, other countries may also occur.
At least try to talk to the developers about this subject of gift for payment requested.

Thanks in advance.

38 minutes ago, NPC said:

As the title says,
Because like me many will not acquire ncoin too soon because of the price that the dollar is in our country, other countries may also occur.
At least try to talk to the developers about this subject of gift for payment requested.

Thanks in advance.

Gift by definition is a .... you know GIFT, free.

Stick to selling tradeable items and everything will be fine.Also don't expect "a fix" on this.It's a grey zone bordering with RMT and NC really doesn't want to cross the line and get some class action on them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NPC said:

As the title says,

Thanks in advance.

In 2015 I sent a ticket to support about this. They answered something in the lines of "NCoins shouldn't be used to made adena in game. It should be used for items for yourself or gifts for friends" 9_9 so unless support has any idea in how the game works in these past years, you'll probably get a similar answer. Although you don't like to listen to it, what mixa said is true ^_^

The reality is that there is a limit to how much Ncoin a person can buy. So right off the bat trading Ncoin is going to be seen by the GMs as something that may have been done to side-step policy. There may be a legitimate reason for it, but GMs don't have that luxury. It's a gray area for players, but screaming red for GMs. Whenever players come up with work-arounds, scammers see a huge opportunity to take advantage. The job of the GM, like it or not, isn't to chase scammers. It's to police the EULA and make sure that everyone is in compliance. It's pointless to ask them to do something that furthers the gray area.

Edited by Mystikal

4 hours ago, NPC said:

MIXA in reality, stop talking nonsense and do something useful, man.

4 hours ago, NPC said:

If you don't know what to say and want to earn points per post it should be block e or punished.

If what I`m typing makes no sense to you, I can't help you that you lack comprehensive abilities.Also it might not suit or fit what you want, but that's about it.

Not to mention you're a regular whiner.Get a grip.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NPC said:

As the title says,

Thanks in advance.

Might ask as well for a straight up Adena sale on L2store.

7 hours ago, NPC said:

As the title says,

Thanks in advance.

Everyone Stop Asking for C.O.D on Gifts... Ask for 3rd Button.

1. Buy

2. Gift

3. Broker: You order Item to be delivered to a client for Adena Payment, and when they Accept Delivery Your NCoin is depleted and you recieve Adena Payment.

Currently there are Items which you cannot Gift... They could disable Broker for any Items they choose(Tradeable or not) But what about Hero Coins(does anyone earn Hero Coins for Broker?)

Edited by SammlerMull

1 hour ago, mixa said:

If what I`m typing makes no sense to you, I can't help you that you lack comprehensive abilities.Also it might not suit or fit what you want, but that's about it.

Not to mention you're a regular whiner.Get a grip.

You are a little child who enters all topics just to get a post shut up,
Posting nonsense in topics is not the fact that I am crying or not
is the fact that having an option since it was implemented could change the option

so I think like that you should continue your life and take your scams in l2 and stop talking nonsense in other people's topics.
unhappy.Insert other media

7 hours ago, NPC said:

You are a little child who enters all topics just to get a post shut up,
Posting nonsense in topics is not the fact that I am crying or not
is the fact that having an option since it was implemented could change the option

so I think like that you should continue your life and take your scams in l2 and stop talking nonsense in other people's topics.
unhappy.Insert other media

You seem concerned about what and where I post. You shouldn't be.

What I don't do is to post RMT-promoting threads. You're stuck and hooked to the L2STORE and if you think you're playing this game, let me break that for you very short - you don't, never did.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mixa said:

Gift by definition is a .... you know GIFT, free.

Stick to selling tradeable items and everything will be fine.Also don't expect "a fix" on this.It's a grey zone bordering with RMT and NC really doesn't want to cross the line and get some class action on them.

Well it's right, a gift is a gift and gaining adena through it should just be a slight side effect of the designed fonction.

Here lies the problem : the difference between design ans reality of the game.

What should be a side way to earn more adena became an inevitable and recurrent path to progress and even to be able to play the game (at least for new players)...it's a real design flaw made possible by the fact that nowadays the game doesn't provide enough adena/drops/quests/... to progress even with prestige subscription and attendance bonuses.

The conséquence of this flawed situation is that the "grey area / side effect /..." of the ncoin to adena trading probably became one of the main sources of income for NCWest ... so why change that, especially if it's profitable ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mixa said:

You seem concerned about what and where I post. You shouldn't be.

What I don't do is to post RMT-promoting threads. You're stuck and hooked to the L2STORE and if you think you're playing this game, let me break that for you very short - you don't, never did.

Serious accusation about RMT on top of me.
You are totally deviating from one issue to another.
In reality MIXA shut up and stop messing up
I'm just giving your useless toxic opinion.

I think you should think more before speaking or accusing any crap.