(No Downtime) Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 20, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Update: There will be no downtime today. A client update will be applied at 1:30  p.m. PDT / 3:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. EDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2 to resolve the following issues:

• Fixed an issue where the clan missions for the Letter Collector event were missing.
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong reward is displayed in the system message to the world for Mammon’s Magic Staff.

Please update your client then to see the changes. Thank you.

There will be a maintenance on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 1:30  p.m. PDT / 3:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. EDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2. Game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Address issues found in Tales Untold update

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Actually they will probably not fix anything.

The only thing they will "fix" is the adena ammount in ios. 

You should realize they do not fix real issue and improve the game, they create issues that can be fixed with a credit card by gambling.

Europe is a much better server. That is why a lot of people went there and that is why I will also go there

Edited by JohnSnow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This update is a total disappointment. 

All players from 108 to 113 having difficulties to hunt in current areas. Mobs became harder and less in many situations. 

If you are implementing a patch, with the Korean standards in NCwest that's a fail. In order for most players to pve, we need at least 1200 element attack.

This patch is made for 114+ players, but you should see the level range of the population before you do that. Also, if you think that most players have +21 Limited weapons or DW to cover the mobs defense element, you are completely wrong. 

In every update, you push people to spend more and more, with insane prices, until the next update, which more spending is needed. 

But hey, you changed Venusta reward box from 3m, to 1.2m. That 1.8m difference I guess was a huge factor and worth to do it right? 

Melee lag is around 1 year, happy anniversary as well. 

But since Korea takes all the decisions, I guess we are sitting in our corner, watching the ship sinking. 

• Like 3

• L2 Team

Hello all,

There will be no downtime today. A client update will be applied at 1:30  p.m. PDT / 3:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. EDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2 to resolve the following issues:

• Fixed an issue where the clan missions for the Letter Collector event were missing.
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong reward is displayed in the system message to the world for Mammon’s Magic Staff.

Please update your client then to see the changes. Thank you.

Wizard dont have damage,  im feoh soulhond 111  with limited weapon +14/aden cloak +15 top augments and full items pve, i cant kill alone in one good spot, im have one yull archer lv 107 with exalted bow and have more damage 

In my opinion, the update does not allow pjs lvl 107 to 115 to farm normally. My recommendation is that the zones leave them as before and all the zones 85 less increase the lvl and xp since they are not doing anything and they are not needed in that lvl.

16 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Actually they will probably not fix anything.

The only thing they will "fix" is the adena ammount in ios. 

You should realize they do not fix real issue and improve the game, they create issues that can be fixed with a credit card by gambling.

Europe is a much better server. That is why a lot of people went there and that is why I will also go there

how can we play on the Euro server? is it a different client download?