MP regeneration problems

Arscher

Hi comunnity,

some one else have problem with MP regen rate? I don´t mean that known bug where you have to redo pt and all is fine again. I farm Tanor for a long time trio (Yul, Iss, Tank) and never had any problems. I have good crowd controll. But since the last Update i don´t get the MP back, i use for skills and cant farm longer time anymore. Can this be the result of the overhit change?

Edited by Arscher

1 hour ago, Arscher said:

Hi comunnity,

some one else have problem with MP regen rate? I don´t mean that known bug where you have to redo pt and all is fine again. I farm Tanor for a long time trio (Yul, Iss, Tank) and never had any problems. I have good crowd controll. But since the last Update i don´t get the MP back, i use for skills and cant farm longer time anymore. Can this be the result of the overhit change?

No problems with mana here, on mage that is. It's even a bit better than before for me.

I guess you've tried the usual stuff like relog, try alone without party etc?

On 8/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, Arscher said:

Hi comunnity,

YES, AND NOT THE KNOWN MP BUG!!

Several mornings I have woken up and found toons died from mobs because I ran out of mp.  This never happened before update and only happens 5% of the time now after update.  Yesterday my archer ran prob 15 hours, solo, in BS, at 1 point I look and regen just enough mp to use 1 skill then empty.   Still trying to figure out what is causing it.  I didn't run out of items or buffs or any of that so don't bother telling us to check blah blah blah, it's a 2nd MP bug.  

3 hours ago, Helvie said:

This bug has been reported many times, NC Soft seem to prefer not to acknowledge it.

Nope, now there are 2 separate mp bugs, not the same, I don't think the new 1 has been reported, not that it matters

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

Nope, now there are 2 separate mp bugs, not the same, I don't think the new 1 has been reported, not that it matters

confirmed... its not the "old" mp bug.. 

Been monitoring my chars.. and found its like mp only goes to the mob killer.. and not to rest in party sometimes.

So basically ISS and healer dont regen mana from mobs killed. Happening sometimes.. and cant be fixed by remake party/restart client

Hi, i discovered if you are in a party, for example, 5 characters, and one of those chanche to dualclass, the MP regeneration issue apear, even if these character return to main class.

in conclusion in my case, and works allways to me, if anyone in the party change to dualclass and them returning back to main, i dissolve the party and make it again, the issue dissapear.

• L2 Team
On 9/2/2020 at 2:30 AM, Helvie said:

This bug has been reported many times, NC Soft seem to prefer not to acknowledge it.

3 hours ago, Kale said:

Hi, i discovered if you are in a party, for example, 5 characters, and one of those chanche to dualclass, the MP regeneration issue apear, even if these character return to main class.

in conclusion in my case, and works allways to me, if anyone in the party change to dualclass and them returning back to main, i dissolve the party and make it again, the issue dissapear.

We have sent this off to the Dev team to investigate.

Thank You!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes after yesterday's update now i'm having mana problems, not only with my 3 toons, but our whole pt  (it happen to other people besides me on my CP), you must be thinking how i know, simple, yesterday i could keep a pt in tanor with only one iss and no challenger aura of the tank, today after the update, with challenger aura and healer with mass mana gain, the mana of the whole pt is falling, funny is that in the patch notes there is nothing mentioning about mana.

:ph34r:

• Like 1