Homunculus Instructions

tunggah

Collecting enchant points: ??? need help

Each day I have collected the XP points, but done nothing else. I have filled EXP to the max stats.

Are the remaining two for SP, and Powerful Fish?

And should I have filled the other two, each day when I collected the EXP?

Ok, no one has responded so I guess i will try to explain homus. 

1st things 1st, you have to birth a homu first. You do this by "injecting" HP (health, 10k per click), vitality points (1 bar per click), sp (5b per click) and time (24 total hours). 

When a homu is birthed, it will be common, water or luminous. Luminous is the highest grade, and you cannot make a common homu water or luminous. If you want luminous of a certain type, you have to birth it.

Once a homu is birthed, you upgrade it via enchant points. You earn these by killing monsters. A homu can level up to lvl 5. Each level unlocks a new sphere to roll on and try to get 3 of 3 upgrade points.

Outside of that, it's all luck and grinding.

Ask any other questions, I'll try to help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In fairness, using VP to acquire EP is not the best approach. 1 EP is 50% of your VP bar. Unless a player either doesn't care about XPing with as much VP as possible, or they have lots of free items to replenish vitality in their inventory (like Star Candy), it's better to use Powerful Fish. By now everyone should have a fishing alt. It won't take all that long to obtain plenty of Powerful Fish. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, socketka said:

you can use vitality too for enchant points, hyperlite never did it because..?

I have 1400 enchant points, top tanga lvl 5 all 3/3 and top ari lvl 5 all 3/3

Wtf I need to turn in vitality for the points for? :P I did turn in on dual all the time for birthing tho.

But yes, vitality can be used for enchant points too. I wouldn't recommend it though. The grind is getting the top homu you want, not the lack of enchant points. 15 a day is easy as long as you check your macro periodically. 

Edit: also, 1 town fisher can get 15 powerful fish a day fairly easily. Or just buy them, it's only 15 a day to get max mob farm.

If you have free vit event items, by all means use them if you have no use for it. The 1 bar items from last event that were deleting last maintenance I turned in for probably 70 enchant pts bc I had nothing else to do with them.

I just wouldn't recommend it. Better uses for vitality exist, such as birthing a 2nd or 3rd top grade homu. 

Edited by iHyperlite

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:38 AM, TheThrax said:

I heard ppl go in a low area where you dont get exp, kill mobs and replenish full vit...its just a gossip ;)

Its not this problem. Problem - no brain in developers head's. Get top (which want) - need ~100 days. But limit 3. So must delete Juju, get in ~100 days other, and after update try to get new Juju... every day spending vit (and vit we not have), time - and in the finish  - deleting... WTF... 

• 4 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 10:09 PM, iHyperlite said:

Ok, no one has responded so I guess i will try to explain homus. 

1st things 1st, you have to birth a homu first. You do this by "injecting" HP (health, 10k per click), vitality points (1 bar per click), sp (5b per click) and time (24 total hours). 

When a homu is birthed, it will be common, water or luminous. Luminous is the highest grade, and you cannot make a common homu water or luminous. If you want luminous of a certain type, you have to birth it.

Once a homu is birthed, you upgrade it via enchant points. You earn these by killing monsters. A homu can level up to lvl 5. Each level unlocks a new sphere to roll on and try to get 3 of 3 upgrade points.

Outside of that, it's all luck and grinding.

Ask any other questions, I'll try to help. 

I’m trying to have my first Homunculus. I’ve filled the slots for Blood, Tears and Time, but the part of the SP is not adding the points, it’s blocked. 
Does ir unlock after? What to do?

51 minutes ago, Lowlita said:

I’m trying to have my first Homunculus. I’ve filled the slots for Blood, Tears and Time, but the part of the SP is not adding the points, it’s blocked. 
Does ir unlock after? What to do?

Each click is 5 billion SP.

5,000,000,000 SP

A full capped SP bar is 50 billion. 

I’m aware of the math and numbers. My point is: I have 19 billion SP (in thesis, 3 points), but I’m not allowed to use them. The “+” sign is disabled. 

My question is: Do I have to get the 50 billion points first or is a problem happening in the Homunculus?

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Lowlita said:

I’m aware of the math and numbers. My point is: I have 19 billion SP (in thesis, 3 points), but I’m not allowed to use them. The “+” sign is disabled. 

My question is: Do I have to get the 50 billion points first or is a problem happening in the Homunculus?

Thank you.

Maybe you already added 50b? Or maybe a homu isn't being birthed currently? 

I also recommend adding a screen shot so we can see what you are seeing. 

5 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

The thing with iHyperlite is that he pays hard so why should he waste VP 😉?

That doesn't make any sense. If I spend so much, I would have tons of vit items to waste on this. 

18 hours ago, Lowlita said:

Thank you.

R u sure, only think I can figure is your trying to add 50 mill, not 50 bill or the bar is already full