No more drops mysterious herb???

Dojigiri

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

what has bloody runes to do with the melee lag compensation ? also that herb was main introduced to deal with the insane huge elemental defense all mobs got, doubt the mobs all of a sudden got that lowered in tomorrows update ;)

i am very dissapointed in the herb loss as well.  this will affect quite a few people. 150 element is substantial.

12 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Can't confirm until tomorrow, but the herbs were needed because of element defense of mobs. But the new update is supposed to decrease the p.def of most mobs, so maybe that is why the herbs are no longer needed? We will see.

150 element is 15% dmg bonus and can give up to 24% bonus at 240 over the mob' resistance.

A pdef reduction won't be close to that type of boost. 

19 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

150 element is 15% dmg bonus and can give up to 24% bonus at 240 over the mob' resistance.

A pdef reduction won't be close to that type of boost. 

I get that, but I'm hoping for the best. Otherwise, mobs will be harder to kill AND many more of them will hit harder than they did in previous updates. Considering most of the server is still people running around in average gear, that's not good. 

12 minutes ago, Draecke said:

also p/m def reduction isnt the same thing as elemental defense reduction so you still need alot of that to boost your damage

I am hoping there will be a hidden modification that they haven't told us about. If not, get ready for lots of people to complain. It's not like everyone has Opal 5, or figured out a way to get their element attack up to 1300 cheaply.

Either they need to reintroduce the herb or they need to make dragon weps more accessible, Gems affordable and artifacts available. People can spend $5k on one event and never even see a stage 1. Kinda ridiculous imo

Dunno where you're getting the idea that the herbs were there to compensate for the lag.....

These were introduced to mitigate an update to the mobs that increased their attribute resists beyond what was achievable for the majority of the playerbase.

• Like 1

Losing these herbs will be catastrophic for most people, unless they reduced the mobs element pdef, we will all take a huge step back in dps, because that herb is not only 150 element attack but also adds 10% pve dmg which is huge. Please @Juji work your magic and let us keep those herbs else we're all fuked. And I hope this update finally will get rid of the stupid melee lag, I know I am dreaming here but imagine that, we lose the herbs and keep melee lag. Sounds like a fun game to play right? NOT.

24 minutes ago, Harperz said:

we will see, how hard the impact will be. side note: love potion drops with even more boost :D

but that is not permanent. So someone, an average joe that does not really spend money, without prestige will be impacted heavily. The pdef reduction should be substantial to compensate.

Unless they do it to push people to the prestige package and maybe that 10% levels it.

It does take a little longer to kill mobs. I'm hunting in an area where the mobs are light blue now. Before update they were 1 - 2 shots on average to kill, now it's more like 3 - 4. The only good thing is that there are more ways now to boost attack stats, if you can afford it, or get lucky.