Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hime

1 hour ago, gags said:

Lol these collectables are insane... +20 limited r110 for 2% patk? r u joking ?:DDD

you know at first i thought you were trolling. updated the game just to log and see. I mean woah, this system is a thing of beauty. I actually laughed irl! +12 boots+gloves +gems and cry of prot for +7 element def? amazing stuff, give that person a bonus.  3 radiant circlets for 1,3%hp? seems legit to me! super adv bracelet for 50 element? every1 got a bunch of those around. W/e approved of this system here as it is, sir/madam, i applaud you, you just made a big fan here. That is the stuff that convince ppl to play again rofl. Just wow!

what happened to imperial tomb? with the usual party consisting of 2 Eviscerators, a titan, tank and iss we were able to complete the quest; now it seems that the Heavy Punch passive doesn't work anymore or the mobs are resistant, since their HP doesn't drop anymore

@Hime @Juji

I got a question for you guys. In patch notes it is said:

"

.Changed the item drop rewards that can be obtained in the Primeval Island.

Noble Upgrade stone, Radiant Upgrade Stone drops were deleted.

"

Since when this dropped before the patch notes?

You guys removed the option to change scrolls for this stones at dimensional after this update.

Congrats for all this greedy removing system that u guys make all the time... For real, atm most of people cant even exp in old zones they used to exp and worse than that its the exp that's so bad and mobs got like 2-3* more dps.

Those stones did drop out there, that's how rare the dawn crystal drop will be now, actually, according to Juji the crystals will drop 3x more often then those stones did.  Any yes, I know someone who got 1 few months back.

15 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

@Hime @Juji

I got a question for you guys. In patch notes it is said:

"

.Changed the item drop rewards that can be obtained in the Primeval Island.

Noble Upgrade stone, Radiant Upgrade Stone drops were deleted.

"

Since when this dropped before the patch notes?

You guys removed the option to change scrolls for this stones at dimensional after this update.

Congrats for all this greedy removing system that u guys make all the time... For real, atm most of people cant even exp in old zones they used to exp and worse than that its the exp that's so bad and mobs got like 2-3* more dps.

before update I got radiant circlet stone from PI so yeah they did drop prior and I've got clannies getting Dawn crystals daily now from PI since update so drop rate has definitely been improved