Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021

Hime

1 minute ago, GhostintheShell said:

you talk as if 200 accounts is easy to manage.  can you imagine logging in 1 at a time, 200 accounts?  that takes about 3 hours.  and what happens when the server decided to crash or your internet spiked?  there goes your 3 hours.  then spend another 3 hours to log in again, sometimes having to wait behind 200-300 toons in a queue - FOR EACH OF YOUR 200 TOONS.

you think managing 200 toons is easy?  have you ever consider the pain, a full time job just to login in each character?  not to discuss fitting them for armor, weapons, jewels, artifacts, cloaks, circlets...  damn, i cannot imagine the PAIN....

I am not playing i am not hunting treasure chests i quit becuse melee attack i am only here to see if they gonna fix it 

2 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

❤️ frasato

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

its more like Arrogance with youth.. they think they know it all LOL.. in time they will figure it out :). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Treasure chests are fine if you got time go ahead farm them there is no bot or anything like that and ofc i am not speaking about that.... Buy ncoins with adenas always happens from the first day l2 came out ? Are you new in this game ? Even so i know you are high level but what i ment was buying with real money adenas keeps the game alive pretty much if you cant understand any English dont even bother type in here if you haven't open any book in your life 

sure sure and pig fly to the moon,  go core and check prices there,  rmt increase cost on pixel, its not keep live the server, more like killing it.

Just now, KissMyKnife said:

sure sure and pig fly to the moon,  go core and check prices there,  rmt increase cost on pixel, its not keep live the server, more like killing it,

Yeah because naia is dead haven't tou realise it yet ? Go check chronos prices 10-20b less price on items and please we talk about mcwest not core core is cheap server everyone knows it both different companies bro

6 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Yeah because naia is dead haven't tou realise it yet ? Go check chronos prices 10-20b less price on items and please we talk about mcwest not core core is cheap server everyone knows it both different companies bro

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.
Naia die cause all price its high, because all item you need its rmt control

1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.

You really dont get it ? Naia is dead none is farming because no people its not because people selling adenas and if thats so how do they get their items ? Once event came out chronos was full of jewels god stage 1-2 and lot of dragon frags i logged to naia barely saw 4-5 dragon frags and zero god jewels naia is dead and for that you got crazy prices its not the rmt

2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

For your info.. RMT exist in every single game if you know where to look for..
You think a shitty game with a shitty company will make it forbidden ? Get back to real world and play like everyone is doing.. 

1 minute ago, MystiCouLina said:

For your info.. RMT exist in every single game if you know where to look for..
You think a shitty game with a shitty company will make it forbidden ? Get back to real world and play like everyone is doing.. 

Thank you finally some smart this guy is so hard will never understand the rules of a gamer because a gamer is selling services of coins in games 

Just now, iHyperlite said:

rank appears messed up somewhat.  maybe itll be fixed after the server resets stop and we go a few normal days without a restart.

yeah i notice it. it happend after the server Went down this morning :(

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Other Notes

• Compensation will be determined and shared later.

Thank you!

Compensation = 7 Days VP Rune + Rare Acessory Pack (30 days) for EACH char (not account). GG.

3 minutes ago, xf1r3x said:

Compensation = 7 Days VP Rune + Rare Acessory Pack (30 days) for EACH char (not account). GG.

haha

hold out both hands, one for this compensation and the other to collect tears. lemme know which one fills up first :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xf1r3x said:

what makes you think the rest of us want that crap,  500 bril rose and storm for all 105+

added :  not tradable