Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GhostintheShell said:

you talk as if 200 accounts is easy to manage.  can you imagine logging in 1 at a time, 200 accounts?  that takes about 3 hours.  and what happens when the server decided to crash or your internet spiked?  there goes your 3 hours.  then spend another 3 hours to log in again, sometimes having to wait behind 200-300 toons in a queue - FOR EACH OF YOUR 200 TOONS.

you think managing 200 toons is easy?  have you ever consider the pain, a full time job just to login in each character?  not to discuss fitting them for armor, weapons, jewels, artifacts, cloaks, circlets...  damn, i cannot imagine the PAIN....

I am not playing i am not hunting treasure chests i quit becuse melee attack i am only here to see if they gonna fix it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full vitality and 30 day maintaining rune sounds like fair compensation to me.

Hello Adventurers, Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Wit

+1 In no way can I do what I used to do when I was younger and in school. No kids, no job, no bills, man that was the life 😂 

2 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

❤️ frasato

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

its more like Arrogance with youth.. they think they know it all LOL.. in time they will figure it out :). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alchohealer said:

I am not playing i am not hunting treasure chests i quit becuse melee attack i am only here to see if they gonna fix it 

 

its fairly fixed with what ive been playing on the last few days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Treasure chests are fine if you got time go ahead farm them there is no bot or anything like that and ofc i am not speaking about that.... Buy ncoins with adenas always happens from the first day l2 came out ? Are you new in this game ? Even so i know you are high level but what i ment was buying with real money adenas keeps the game alive pretty much if you cant understand any English dont even bother type in here if you haven't open any book in your life 

sure sure and pig fly to the moon,  go core and check prices there,  rmt increase cost on pixel, its not keep live the server, more like killing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KissMyKnife said:

sure sure and pig fly to the moon,  go core and check prices there,  rmt increase cost on pixel, its not keep live the server, more like killing it,

Yeah because naia is dead haven't tou realise it yet ? Go check chronos prices 10-20b less price on items and please we talk about mcwest not core core is cheap server everyone knows it both different companies bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Yeah because naia is dead haven't tou realise it yet ? Go check chronos prices 10-20b less price on items and please we talk about mcwest not core core is cheap server everyone knows it both different companies bro

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.
Naia die cause all price its high, because all item you need its rmt control

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.

Dude Dont Answer To Bull...ts Of This Guy !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.

You really dont get it ? Naia is dead none is farming because no people its not because people selling adenas and if thats so how do they get their items ? Once event came out chronos was full of jewels god stage 1-2 and lot of dragon frags i logged to naia barely saw 4-5 dragon frags and zero god jewels naia is dead and for that you got crazy prices its not the rmt

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

because rmt keep items in high price, for all idiot buy a lot adena and they make hugh among money  :P where is the fair in here? tell me? hm? keep game live? where? they just greedy.

For your info.. RMT exist in every single game if you know where to look for..
You think a shitty game with a shitty company will make it forbidden ? Get back to real world and play like everyone is doing.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MystiCouLina said:

For your info.. RMT exist in every single game if you know where to look for..
You think a shitty game with a shitty company will make it forbidden ? Get back to real world and play like everyone is doing.. 

Thank you finally some smart this guy is so hard will never understand the rules of a gamer because a gamer is selling services of coins in games 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Thank you finally some smart this guy is so hard will never understand the rules of a gamer because a gamer is selling services of coins in games 

Bots Just Baptised Heroes! GG GJ

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuffYou said:

what happend to the ranking system? my ranking buffs are gone  :S

rank appears messed up somewhat.  maybe itll be fixed after the server resets stop and we go a few normal days without a restart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iHyperlite said:

rank appears messed up somewhat.  maybe itll be fixed after the server resets stop and we go a few normal days without a restart.

yeah i notice it. it happend after the server Went down this morning :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

Compensation = 7 Days VP Rune + Rare Acessory Pack (30 days) for EACH char (not account). GG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xf1r3x said:

Compensation = 7 Days VP Rune + Rare Acessory Pack (30 days) for EACH char (not account). GG.

haha

 

hold out both hands, one for this compensation and the other to collect tears. lemme know which one fills up first :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xf1r3x said:

Compensation = 7 Days VP Rune + Rare Acessory Pack (30 days) for EACH char (not account). GG.

what makes you think the rest of us want that crap,  500 bril rose and storm for all 105+

added :  not tradable

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Degus said:

‎o que faz você pensar que o resto de nós quer essa porcaria, 500 bril rosa e tempestade para todos os 105+ ‎

Much better!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...