Drop rate fail , fields of crisis fail , primeval isle fail, All instance Drop fail

SibuLeoDoG

I Believed most players are having same problems as me, whom invest so much Ncoins but at the end , Everythings go fail, i believe NCSoft are doing their worst to lost Art of Attraction to all Nc players.

First of all,

I would like to speak out my problems, I am othell lv 110

Fields of crisis>> out of 30 boxes...no good drops and good drops only comes once per two months , everyday i hit

Primeval isle > 4 scrolls , after 3 days of empty handed , no crystal of dawn drop , enchance rates are super suck , so i cant even think of enchancting my gears..

Storm isle > adena only but i make 4 million of adena each  1 hour because i am othell rogue and even if i buy prestige..not suggest for me to grind storm isle..because single target only

Town of aden instance>>

Ashen ( gludin instance), krofin, baylor and castilla  (solo ) , kamalaoka boxes? i cant even think of any good drops besides Enchanting armor R and enchant weapon R, only drop good items twice in one month or two months..even if i done my dailies 105 everyday

Ncoin L2store investing technique,

Well, as you can see inside L2store, mermaid chest , suspicous safe, and all stupid chest given from L2store or Lara gift event...all turns out all drops are super shit....no matter how good Ncsoft and GM hime is promoting those stuffs.. the percentage is like 1% or nearly none..

Look at our server, look at all players, Why dragon weapon so less?  and drop rates, enchanting rates all turn into shit..because they gave us all shit and bloody hard games.....and GM never ever roam to all servers and see  what is happening..

And again,

Server is Dying soon, players gone so less, and Aden patch? is super shit..Classic style , i wont even thinking of playing those servers because Live server is all shit..

To Ncsoft,

Forgive me if i am saying this , but this is the truth that i gained in this Live server game, you see yourself most player are doing the same damn thing asking or shouting to buy blood or dragon weapon...and doing it for 2 or 3 months and above..but nearly none of people selling it because NCSOFT failed to supply those items...

Opinion as a player,

We players are done so much far investing a lot money , but you dont even satified us and Since greedy chest gone, all drops are gone, you asking us to quit this game..is that what you want? NCSOFT? NChime? 

So far only red libra event gives something to satisfied us, but other than that we searched, we investing , all gives us so shit..if Ncsoft still dont want launching good events and good drops and good enchanting rates..nobody will play this game..i tell u..again..this 17th year will die again..

now is Covid-19 diseases everywhere, and yet ncsoft still doing the worst...giving hard times, bad events , bad drops...everything turn up so badly that this game will comes to end soon...well congratulations!!

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, SibuLeoDoG said:

I Believed most players are having same problems as me, whom invest so much Ncoins but at the end , Everythings go fail, i believe NCSoft are doing their worst to lost Art of Attraction to all Nc players.

First of all,

I would like to speak out my problems, I am othell lv 110

Fields of crisis>> out of 30 boxes...no good drops and good drops only comes once per two months , everyday i hit

Primeval isle > 4 scrolls , after 3 days of empty handed , no crystal of dawn drop , enchance rates are super suck , so i cant even think of enchancting my gears..

Storm isle > adena only but i make 4 million of adena each  1 hour because i am othell rogue and even if i buy prestige..not suggest for me to grind storm isle..because single target only

Town of aden instance>>

Ashen ( gludin instance), krofin, baylor and castilla  (solo ) , kamalaoka boxes? i cant even think of any good drops besides Enchanting armor R and enchant weapon R, only drop good items twice in one month or two months..even if i done my dailies 105 everyday

Ncoin L2store investing technique,

Well, as you can see inside L2store, mermaid chest , suspicous safe, and all stupid chest given from L2store or Lara gift event...all turns out all drops are super shit....no matter how good Ncsoft and GM hime is promoting those stuffs.. the percentage is like 1% or nearly none..

Look at our server, look at all players, Why dragon weapon so less?  and drop rates, enchanting rates all turn into shit..because they gave us all shit and bloody hard games.....and GM never ever roam to all servers and see  what is happening..

And again,

Server is Dying soon, players gone so less, and Aden patch? is super shit..Classic style , i wont even thinking of playing those servers because Live server is all shit..

To Ncsoft,

Forgive me if i am saying this , but this is the truth that i gained in this Live server game, you see yourself most player are doing the same damn thing asking or shouting to buy blood or dragon weapon...and doing it for 2 or 3 months and above..but nearly none of people selling it because NCSOFT failed to supply those items...

Opinion as a player,

We players are done so much far investing a lot money , but you dont even satified us and Since greedy chest gone, all drops are gone, you asking us to quit this game..is that what you want? NCSOFT? NChime? 

So far only red libra event gives something to satisfied us, but other than that we searched, we investing , all gives us so shit..if Ncsoft still dont want launching good events and good drops and good enchanting rates..nobody will play this game..i tell u..again..this 17th year will die again..

now is Covid-19 diseases everywhere, and yet ncsoft still doing the worst...giving hard times, bad events , bad drops...everything turn up so badly that this game will comes to end soon...well congratulations!!

Your killing way to slow.  If your not one hitting mobs at 110 as a dagger then your not killing quick enough.

I get 70 - 100 boxes an hour at FoC

I get 6 - 14 scrolls an hour at PI

Storm Isle I get 150 - 200 mil adena an hour.  (Seriously 4 million? that is 40 mobs in an hour)

othel is NOT an adena farm character unless you invest a stupid amount of money into it.

at 110, you should be 1-2 shotting primevil and ios1.

loot boxes are never a good idea to buy.  enchanting or item events are better.

id be nice to understand your gear better to possibly assess if the dagger is built correctly or not.

The game design is that you can not get enough items or adena in game unless you spend money on L2Store, and in time that has gotten worse, you get less from boxes in game , and also from L2store , so you spend more and get less, and they did that slowly like cooking a lobster so people will  not quit.

My main class  is also dagger , single target farming is slow 

I used  to get 3 forgotten ch 1 per week now I get 1 / per week  , 75-90 box /day

But I do not force the game to the max , just play for fun, get what the game gives  open some boxes, do game events never got anything good, I do not even do ios.

And yes the game  has little to offer, but it is a good place  to spend some  free time, I am waiting for on update or something like that. 

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

othel is NOT an adena farm character unless you invest a stupid amount of money into it.

at 110, you should be 1-2 shotting primevil and ios1.

loot boxes are never a good idea to buy.  enchanting or item events are better.

id be nice to understand your gear better to possibly assess if the dagger is built correctly or not.

enchanting is not a good ideas...i dont have enough LUC...so far i am lv 110 i am solo in alligator island accordingly to my current gear

It's always funny to read these posts where someone is pointing out a problem and then someone else comes and says "you just don't have the gear".

As a new / returning player I don't have much to do after I've done the exalted quests. Updating the gear from these items seems still so far. Currently I'm lvl 107 (almost 108) with my Yul and I don't get any groups anymore since I don't have the gear.

Like SibuLeoDoG and many others have said here in the forums that it's year 2021 and we go to these daily instances to get... pretty much nothing.
I can duo Crisis with my iss and daily I get 20-30 boxes and I end up getting 10 R-Crystals, 10 Soul Ores and 10 Spirit Ores. What a joke! :D
Sometimes I even get a party in PI and some of those times I'm lucky to get one or two enchant scrolls that has success percentage around 5-10 %? Or I can sell them for 25-100M adena..

People are telling here in the forums that good DD needs approx 1,5Tril worth of gear. I'm making 10-50M adena hunting daily, so with current speed it would take me 80 - 400 years to get 1,5T adena. Of course it would be faster, since I would get some lucky drops and it would get faster and faster to farm along the road, but still it would take years...

But in my opinion defending this current drop rates is just stupid. I've met good people that would have made L2 more fun to play since I came back few months ago, but most of them have quit because... well it's 2021 and you're not supposed to spent thousand of hours (or thousands of dollars/euros) to get some decent equipment in a game anymore..

14 minutes ago, Vhaldemar said:

It's always funny to read these posts where someone is pointing out a problem and then someone else comes and says "you just don't have the gear".

As a new / returning player I don't have much to do after I've done the exalted quests. Updating the gear from these items seems still so far. Currently I'm lvl 107 (almost 108) with my Yul and I don't get any groups anymore since I don't have the gear.

Like SibuLeoDoG and many others have said here in the forums that it's year 2021 and we go to these daily instances to get... pretty much nothing.
I can duo Crisis with my iss and daily I get 20-30 boxes and I end up getting 10 R-Crystals, 10 Soul Ores and 10 Spirit Ores. What a joke! :D
Sometimes I even get a party in PI and some of those times I'm lucky to get one or two enchant scrolls that has success percentage around 5-10 %? Or I can sell them for 25-100M adena..

People are telling here in the forums that good DD needs approx 1,5Tril worth of gear. I'm making 10-50M adena hunting daily, so with current speed it would take me 80 - 400 years to get 1,5T adena. Of course it would be faster, since I would get some lucky drops and it would get faster and faster to farm along the road, but still it would take years...

But in my opinion defending this current drop rates is just stupid. I've met good people that would have made L2 more fun to play since I came back few months ago, but most of them have quit because... well it's 2021 and you're not supposed to spent thousand of hours (or thousands of dollars/euros) to get some decent equipment in a game anymore..

People are telling you that the reality of this game in 2021 is  you need that gear, and you 're not going to gather it with a F2P account.  In some ways it makes sense, other people have been playing (and paying) non stop for 10, 15, whatever years, expecting to catch them up effortlessly would be unfair to them.

The fact of the matter is, no, you can't farm the adena you need in this game for free. If you had been playing for those 15 whatever years, and stayed ahead of the curve maybe you could self sustain. But starting late ... you can't. The game helps you more that it ever has, pretty much gets you to 105/105 for free. When I first played, I remember pretty much having to walk from Giran to the Dwarven/Orc villages for my 37lvl quest, cause tp was too expensive for the adena I was making.  From 105/105 you have to 2 forks in the road. Buy adena (ie buy Ncoin items, sell them, make adena, gear yourself) or continue f2p, which will be a frustrating experience. That's reality. What do you want people to tell you? It will all be fine and when you hit 109 billions upon billions will fall on your lap? The game isn't designed to do that. Now whether you choose to believe the game isn't designed to do that is so that RMTs have a very tough time making a business, or whether you choose to believe the game is designed that way to help NCWest make money is your decision. But that's reality. There's two categories of players. Players that have gear and levels, and those people generate the bulk of the adena in the server, and then there's everyone else who wants adena but needs to find a way to sell those people things they need ingame, in order to get the adena. The easiest thing to sell them is NCoin items.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SibuLeoDoG said:

enchanting is not a good ideas...i dont have enough LUC...so far i am lv 110 i am solo in alligator island accordingly to my current gear

I said enchanting events, not enchant your gear. Something like the dragon slayer event we just had. 

Alligator island isn't terrible for 110 depending on how much real life cash you spend. Mobs are green to you and 1-2 shot? Nothing wrong with that if yes. 

@SibuLeoDoG

Hello mate, i believe you need to optimize your toon and macros even more.

The game is basically unplayable without prestige pack - if you want to get drops and farm adena you need prestige pack, if you add a Destiny pack also it boosts your xp and drops even more, so  - you need Prestige and Destiny.

2nd - Juji already cleared out here on the forum, you can use mouse/keyboard macros AS LONG AS THESE MACROS do the same as the ingame macro, so if i was on your place, i would use - Ingame macro to take targets and mouse/keyboard macro to spam skills for othell this helps, give it a try as long as you do not brake the rules for using it, optimize all and i believe you will see much better results + the prestige/destiny packs.

3rd - Many people just buy Ncoin and sell them or the items from the L2store just to generate adena and get some items,  opening lootboxes are not a good idea, better to generate some adena, get your character to a decent lvl to farm solo in all zones and then when you have all the core items and you can 1-2 shot mobs, you will have a better time playing/farming, since your character will be self sufficient to a decent level.

4th - talk to some othells and ask them about setups, since you are only 110 it seems you might find their advices pretty helpful. Check some videos of othells on youtube , read different forums not only here, all the information you can get about othells will lead you to making your character much much better. Othells are a great class :) 

I hope this might help you,  gl//hf 

1 hour ago, Vhaldemar said:

I have said it multiple times if you just got back after a break or started over for whatever reason, you should not expect to make the same adena as the other players that have not stopped playing. The game goes like this, you spend $$ to get up to a point where you no longer need to spend anything. It may be an unorthodox way but it is what it is.

I mentioned in another post that back in the day when the game was p2p ( subscription) people needed at least 3-5 accounts to play per month some had more but ill stick to these numbers, lets say 4 accounts * 15$ = 60$ per month, 720$ per year, spend that on one toon and you are good to go for a while.

As far as drops go, you need prestige and to be able to solo, meaning your buffer goes out of party while you are doing these instances, ( make a 105 dominator, you are good to go). Yes the drops are not great even with prestige but without it, it's a nightmare! You also get 15% pve dmg, and 20% skill reuse which is a must for an archer.

Now you do not get any groups because people want to get max DPS for efficiency, there are no free rides anymore. Get the blessed exalted set, its less than 50$ and its worth it more than you can imagine, get a +6 angel ring now that the prices have dropped to 45bil and you will see that it will be much better for you, even with an EXatled bow, the dmg you do from the items I just mentioned, is insane compared to what you do now.

Lastly, I speak from personal experience when I tell you, that unless you are willing to spend $2.000-$3.000 on that archer, you should reroll to something more viable, everyone wants to play a DD and I am with you on that, but you cant just join a clan, get 1-2 epics ( which it does not apply anymore) so you can start playing. 

examples: 
Eviscerator - +10 blessed exalted set + 60b will get you to 110 easy and solo!
Tank -  +10 blessed exalted set + 40b (i have 106 tank with blessed exalted set, +5 talisman of protection and +6 taurus, can tank Tanor EZ)
Iss (preferably SWS) +10 blessed exalted set , all you need!
Titan - +10 blessed exalted set + 80b

Items you need no matter what:
Dragon Rind shirt  (even at +0)
artifact book lv2 with +0 artifacts
a +7 cloack
+12 atlas earring (which is basically free)

tl:dr - we all played L2 and we have different memories, expectations. Instead of stating the obvious, how about you people start asking questions and people that are browsing the forums will reply back. ( there is a good change that your post will get hijacked into a big drama fest but still you will be able to get an answer).

2 hours ago, Mete said:

I remember pretty much having to walk from Giran to the Dwarven/Orc villages for my 37lvl quest, cause tp was too expensive for the adena I was making.  

Yes same here 😂😂😂 I was walking because I did not have money for soe, was saving money for weapon and armor , also did not have money  for hp potion.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

I said enchanting events, not enchant your gear. Something like the dragon slayer event we just had. 

Alligator island isn't terrible for 110 depending on how much real life cash you spend. Mobs are green to you and 1-2 shot? Nothing wrong with that if yes. 

How much enchant you used on enchanting events? I tried with the last enchanting event and faild a lot and stopped. 

17 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

How much enchant you used on enchanting events? I tried with the last enchanting event and faild a lot and stopped. 

I think he means "selling" ncoin during enchanting events (as opposed to during click box get pots events) is more profitable

32 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

i made a +19 dragon slayer for the top grade brooch, that was highest i made.  i can maintain 100 luc, which isnt amazing. pushing to 110 luc gets expensive and time consuming.

12 minutes ago, Mete said:

I think he means "selling" ncoin during enchanting events (as opposed to during click box get pots events) is more profitable

yes, if you cant enchant, you sell during those times because its the best return on ncoin.

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i made a +19 dragon slayer for the top grade brooch, that was highest i made.  i can maintain 100 luc, which isnt amazing. pushing to 110 luc gets expensive and time consuming.

yes, if you cant enchant, you sell during those times because its the best return on ncoin.

I got to +9 maxim on dragon slayer, after many attempts, and stopped and selled what I had left, but ok I understand, ty for the information.

3 hours ago, Connex said:

I have said it multiple times if you just got back after a break or started over for whatever reason, you should not expect to make the same adena as the other players that have not stopped playing. The game goes like this, you spend $$ to get up to a point where you no longer need to spend anything. It may be an unorthodox way but it is what it is.

I mentioned in another post that back in the day when the game was p2p ( subscription) people needed at least 3-5 accounts to play per month some had more but ill stick to these numbers, lets say 4 accounts * 15$ = 60$ per month, 720$ per year, spend that on one toon and you are good to go for a while.

As far as drops go, you need prestige and to be able to solo, meaning your buffer goes out of party while you are doing these instances, ( make a 105 dominator, you are good to go). Yes the drops are not great even with prestige but without it, it's a nightmare! You also get 15% pve dmg, and 20% skill reuse which is a must for an archer.

Now you do not get any groups because people want to get max DPS for efficiency, there are no free rides anymore. Get the blessed exalted set, its less than 50$ and its worth it more than you can imagine, get a +6 angel ring now that the prices have dropped to 45bil and you will see that it will be much better for you, even with an EXatled bow, the dmg you do from the items I just mentioned, is insane compared to what you do now.

Lastly, I speak from personal experience when I tell you, that unless you are willing to spend $2.000-$3.000 on that archer, you should reroll to something more viable, everyone wants to play a DD and I am with you on that, but you cant just join a clan, get 1-2 epics ( which it does not apply anymore) so you can start playing. 

examples: 
Eviscerator - +10 blessed exalted set + 60b will get you to 110 easy and solo!
Tank -  +10 blessed exalted set + 40b (i have 106 tank with blessed exalted set, +5 talisman of protection and +6 taurus, can tank Tanor EZ)
Iss (preferably SWS) +10 blessed exalted set , all you need!
Titan - +10 blessed exalted set + 80b

Items you need no matter what:
Dragon Rind shirt  (even at +0)
artifact book lv2 with +0 artifacts
a +7 cloack
+12 atlas earring (which is basically free)

tl:dr - we all played L2 and we have different memories, expectations. Instead of stating the obvious, how about you people start asking questions and people that are browsing the forums will reply back. ( there is a good change that your post will get hijacked into a big drama fest but still you will be able to get an answer).

Thanks for your good and informative reply Connex. I've seen you posting a lot on these forums and even I don't always agree with you, I still think you're one the best content providers around.

I've been playing Lineage 2 from the open beta (Sieghardt) so I've seen the ups and downs. What I just was trying to say it's been 17 years. So maybe, just maybe even the drops could be better instead of going worse and worse all the time?
I've never used bots, bought adena or used any illegal ways to gain advantage on the game and I've never been in the top clans. I'm not even looking to be a best dd, but I would still love to see my character progress forward without paying thousand of dollars. I think some of the oldies on the servers would also like to see some new people joining the raids / sieges from time to time, but maybe I'm wrong.

I first believed its all NCSoft's fault that the drops here in NA servers are bad, but I'm beginning to think it's because most of the people here are ok with it. Even the miserable incident with the last dragon slayer event didn't bother many people.  Or maybe it did and they just quit playing. There have been less and less players on the servers every month since I came back.

6 minutes ago, Vhaldemar said:

Thanks for your good and informative reply Connex. I've seen you posting a lot on these forums and even I don't always agree with you, I still think you're one the best content providers around.

I've been playing Lineage 2 from the open beta (Sieghardt) so I've seen the ups and downs. What I just was trying to say it's been 17 years. So maybe, just maybe even the drops could be better instead of going worse and worse all the time?
I've never used bots, bought adena or used any illegal ways to gain advantage on the game and I've never been in the top clans. I'm not even looking to be a best dd, but I would still love to see my character progress forward without paying thousand of dollars. I think some of the oldies on the servers would also like to see some new people joining the raids / sieges from time to time, but maybe I'm wrong.

I first believed its all NCSoft's fault that the drops here in NA servers are bad, but I'm beginning to think it's because most of the people here are ok with it. Even the miserable incident with the last dragon slayer event didn't bother many people.  Or maybe it did and they just quit playing. There have been less and less players on the servers every month since I came back.

Most people aren't annoyed by the lack of drops, because most understood, not now, the day F2P was announced, that this is where the game was heading. It's an old game, which to be 100% honest NCWest has managed very badly since the days it was P2P, and as interest in it wanes, the more each remaining individual would have to pay to play, even though the sign at the door says free. We live in the real world. If this game was completely free, then how would the employees get paid? In hugs? Revenue has to be generated. People that demand to be able to play completely free, frankly, scare me with their failure to grasp that basic principle. And their expectation for others to subsidize their entertainment.

What gets people super annoyed and quitting is ncwest's model of random low chance everything. In a way it's like running a grocery store, where the client walks in expecting to pay 5 euro/usd and buy 4 apples, and the store policy is no, you can only pay 20 and buy a mystery box that may contain 8 apples, it may contain 4  boxes of 10000 toothpicks or it may contain 4 cans of pea soup. But hey, buy 10 mystery boxes and we 'll give you a 20% discount. It's absurd, there's no transparency because there's no published odds, it forces people to spend way too much and lots of people have quit because of it. You object to having to pay 200 billion adena for a +7 Elmore, but fail to realize the person that made that +7 Elmore had to spend 300 usd/euro + on junky enchant rates and expensive scrolls to make it. If they were lucky. Cause there are people that spent multiples of that, and ended up with pretty much nothing. 

But in any case, reality is what it is. This game is way past the "grind and you 'll get there" stage. It's at a stage where a real world financial commitment is expected, if you want to "enjoy" whatever content the game offers. The newer you are, the bigger the financial commitment. Like others have said, if this was still p2p and you had been playing 10 years and paying 30 bucks/euro a month for your main and buffer accounts, you would have paid 3600 usd/euro into this game .... well it sucks the game still "forces" you to pay that money to enjoy the content, even though the label says "free",  but wishing it didn't won't change anything.

2 hours ago, Vhaldemar said:

the drops are pretty much the same in all regions.  it kind of is what it is.

the biggest issue with ncwest is that they refuse to implement the in game coin store, allowing us to gear ourselves cheaper and via game play (Einhassad Store, L-Coin, etc).  We have a substantially higher cost model than other non Korea regions, which doesnt look like it will change unless ncsoft sales continue to drop.

poor p2w event rewards, overly high prices, removal of key gear sources like greedy chests all with no replacement ever put back in.  The cost model is killing this game.  Couple that with a bad update and summer, yea people are quitting.

I've said this multiple times.  It is easy for p2w players to find a new game.  It is not easy for ncsoft to find new players willing to spend large amounts on their products.  sadly, they wont change anything until its too late, like always.

o yea, we should merge naia and chronos.  make time zone a compensation one in the middle like oly and dim siege so all are happy.  Be way more fun :D

Well , what i wish to say is..i spent a lot lot more money on ncoins and buying my stuffs and my gear..i can barely survive and grinding..

I have seen most people are still agree with this kinds of drops and the hardway of this game . Well ask yourself , what you wish to find inside this game? happiness or sadness? after you spent so much money to bought ncoins and you found that opening boxes, drops does not satified you as a player? Good geared decides everything? I invested more than 3K USD..but still it gives so shit...

C'mon, this is Covid-19 , every country hurts and we forced to stay inside home and spent money...well, I trying to get my happiness and what is undone 12 years ago , i do it all in current year..all came true..but still.. i have played from november 2020 until now.. august 2021....Only Red libra event gives something.or tiny happiness..after that....it turned all the way from my truly happiness to Nearly Apocalyse day of Lineage2..

I spent on prestige pack , destiny pack but life is too hard as a othell..because othell classes...has to do it solo all the way...and i cant go party or relying on other people connection to make full party all the way to do Farming.

The only time when i get connected to other people is from dailies 105 ..after that i have to do all 

Fields of crisis

Storm isle

Primeval isle

Alone , just  wanted to get good drops...but..the reality always gives shit on me..

I have tried prestige pack with destiny pack 400% drop rates , most of the day as othell classes..i get 6 scrolls..per day, bad times of the day was 2 or none..in primeval isle.

Storm isle? 40 millions adena after bought prestige pack and with iss dominator buffs out of party per one hour entry of storm isle

Field of crisis? i get 30-40 boxes maximum..every one hour entry..and it gives shit..most of the day...one month maximum i can get is 2 forgotten chapter 1 or artifact crystal 2 in each month.

Here is my set,

Blessed exalted light armor +10

angel ring+6

Blessed exalted ring crit damage

Talisman of insanity

Talisman protection 6

Rulers authority stage 2

elmore cloak+2

Anakim agation

+12 enchanted dual dagger R110

+20% p.skill crit damage augment

1x soul crystal 10 and 1x kain soul crystal 5 , Fire and death 

Wind 450

Blessed atlas earing vital

Top grade kaliel bracelet +5

Radiant circlet of authority +5

Artifact lv 2 with  2/3 slots of artifacts filled

Have i not invested enough? what do i get?

less than 5 billion adena from event

Opening chest like casino? ended out nothing but just exp items like deton potions, shining and bla bla bla...silenite? Best i 've got is sayha blessing..other than that is all JUNK

Elmore cloak enchanting? spent more than 20000 ncoins but ended out +2 elmore cloak? joke of the year..cant even past +10 and boom!

Lara event? 7 toon but ended up ..total profit less than 5 billion adena

Selling chest? 1 ncoins = 4.67 m? this is so shit...fail investment

Have i not tried hard enough? 

Let's talk about side income, i running storm isle with 1 billion adena profit or 2 billion adena profit per day..and all went to enchanting skills items and so on..and all went poop... and this is the only time i am happy..while i can help other players EXP and get myself some adena but i cant do it everyday due to lack of stamina during EXP event.

Well, things is supposely to be simple..This game should be making Win Win situation..but currently is not...people was hoping Investing gear or time on lineage2 and ncoins wanted to get paid for game currency..and that is Good Drops which is the only reason for attracting players to play this game.

Let 's say i am investing more than 100 billion adena, cant i get paid of 10 billion adena at least from this game ?

This is what players are thinking...This is what a good entrepreneur will think...

And we talk about opening chest?

It is like last hope that i can do...but after tried 3x of 4000 ncoins...puh...that  was too hard for asians like me...i get less than 10 billion adena return after selling all stuffs by opening chest!

Everytime what i 've see for every event  that launched for chest>>>>

According to my experiences, i wont scroll from Top rewards,

i will use my mouse to scroll from bottom of bad rewards until Best reward which gives Dragon Weapons.

In conclusions, This is what i think>> Never ever investing chest if the Worst rewards is not what i wanted..because i wont think of getting dragon weapons..unless i have a 3K USD to spend...

I believed this is what most of players think, bad events , everytime if a new event comes out...NCSOFT doing it again and again...

Well  I get sicked all of this torturing..because for the current covid-19 diseases..i dont have 3k USD to spend! just because previously i 've already spent a lot!

I believed not all person can manage to reach to lv 110..and it is very hard for newbie to play lineage2 without investing ncoins and do it like marathon Running man.

I geared myself so that i can go party instance just like imperial tomb dailies or 105 dailies..although i am new..but i can barely live..but how about others whom are weak than me? Do they survived? a lot went missing...

Dailies  105 are much harder to finish it......

WE ARE EXPECTING A BETTER DROPS! BUT NOT 1% DROPS! PLEASE Respect Othell Classes! Please Respect Single target and try to cover the weakness from Good Drops or enchanting rates..or any method.. How am i going to get 100 billion adena of Returning ? That is nearly a Myth!

18 minutes ago, Vhaldemar said:

im originally from sieghardt too! 

the thing now is that you can make stupid adena only if you have a good toon, at lower levels  ( up until 113 I think) you do not really make any adena, lets say that 113-114 is the old 76! 111-114 is somewhat OK to make adena but right now even with my gear, I make 400m from20 hours of XP, 300m from IoS, 150 from storm, crisis i do not really do that often and maybe 150m on average from PI. That is 1 bil per day, this is literally no adena especially with the current economy that item prices have doubled but adena income is the same