Cloak

ReaperGG

Greetings,

How about a cloak event for the next sales? Maybe this time with normal and maybe better enchant rates than the last one?

Also, whatever happened to the Greedy Chests? Was a good way to get high level jewels without having to spend a very large amount of adenas.

Last but not least, any chance of increasing the amount of adenas dropping? Maybe add some permanent boost on the drop rate in PI?

@Hime@Juji

15 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Greetings,

How about a cloak event for the next sales? Maybe this time with normal and maybe better enchant rates than the last one?

Also, whatever happened to the Greedy Chests? Was a good way to get high level jewels without having to spend a very large amount of adenas.

Last but not least, any chance of increasing the amount of adenas dropping? Maybe add some permanent boost on the drop rate in PI?

@Hime@Juji

our next cloak event will have the super scrolls for 15 > 17 would be my guess.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

Yea I was wrong on my prediction. Just like Ncsoft to re-release a 3 year old promo without any update... 

Its same as the one we had in January, with an update! Now only 1 Legendary Scroll per account with Hero Coins >.>

well just failed 5 stable scroll in a row trying to upgrade my +8 aden cloak...im not expecting 100% rates of course but not 0% either...this is kind of bummer and rather dissapointing for the price of this event...the only one to blame here is me being stupid enough to think id make it lol...well lesson learned this time! 😎

Every cloak event is always super interesting 🤪

People always complain about it.
I had couple of Hero Coins left (51 on one account, 102 on another one).
Used 1 Legendary Scroll on an old Aden Cloak and it went Legendary 🥳
Used 2 Legendary scrolls on another toon and Elmore did not go Legendary.

That was all I did for the event :) 150 Hero Coins I had on my accounts and I am happy.

@MissHelmina when NC released wrong event couple of weeks ago with Stable +15 to +20 cloak enchants, I did 15 scrolls and cloak did not succeed to go +1 at that stage 🙃