Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hime

@Juji I would like to provide constructive feedback.
I think this event is good for some characters, but not for higher level characters. I won't be investing in it. We would like to see a scroll that lets us make cloaks +18 please.

A few more suggestions..

People are using the transfer system to syphon off items from Naia, we are hurting here. I encourage you to look at Naia's shops and the auction house, they are nearly empty, so many items gone to Chronos, no artifacts or many other items left. People take them there to make insane adena profits. I will gladly supply screenshots of my attempts to buy bloods and other items from this event and because they aren't getting Chronos prices they are taking the bloods and other items there today. I suggest a ban on specific items being transferred, bloods, claws, weapons, etc. it's going to kill Naia.

We need events that allow us more of a chance to get higher end items, and make it so they can't just be syphoned off our server to chronos

24 minutes ago, Rotten said:

I think this event is good for some characters, but not for higher level characters. I won't be investing in it. We would like to see a scroll that lets us make cloaks +18 please.

A few more suggestions..

People are using the transfer system to syphon off items from Naia, we are hurting here. I encourage you to look at Naia's shops and the auction house, they are nearly empty, so many items gone to Chronos, no artifacts or many other items left. People take them there to make insane adena profits. I will gladly supply screenshots of my attempts to buy bloods and other items from this event and because they aren't getting Chronos prices they are taking the bloods and other items there today. I suggest a ban on specific items being transferred, bloods, claws, weapons, etc. it's going to kill Naia.

We need events that allow us more of a chance to get higher end items, and make it so they can't just be syphoned off our server to chronos

Or just move all players to chronos and close Naia , atleast one server will be full as both are dead at the moment :D

Hi, a Question about the Cloaks, i have an Exalted Cloak on my Tank, it have P.Def: 50 / M.Def: 40, All Attribute Defenses +10 and All Stats +1

Wich Level of Ferios Cloak i need to hit?

Lv.1 not because Exalted Cloak is better. in Lv.1 are the Same but Exalted have All Stats +1.

Wich level is better to replace the Exalted Cloak? Lv.2 All Attribute +12 ? Lv. 5 All Attribute +18 / P.Def +5% ?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Rotten said:

A few more suggestions..

@Juji @Hime @LIME 
Hello,
I agree with Rotten that since server transfers started a lot of items from Naia's AH are disappearing to Chronos. I see it because at any moment something in the AH appears that is cheaper than in Chronos, it appears the week later in bulk in Chronos AH for more than expensive.

Latest message was "350b or the Akamanah Sealed Box (Blood or Fragment)  will leave tomorrow to Chronos".  I don't mind paying a bit more for some items from time to time, but 1 month worth of farming... And this way of thinking makes me wonder how one of the two servers will survive unless we merge them. We do embrace the 300b Adena Limit that has been set, but the damage is already done.

Another thing: can you folks please start updating the cloak event? People are waiting for +15 to +20 Stable Cloak Enchant Scrolls.

Thanks for making it a better gaming experience.

I really think the sales department gets their money amounts mixed up.  Need to fix this for sure.  In the store right now, you have Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 12,000 NC Coin for only 10 of them (note:  12,000 NC Coin = $150.00 USD).  Who would buy 10 scrolls for $150.00?  Above that, there is listed Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 5,760 NC Coin for 50 of them (roughly $72.00 USD).  Then above that Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 9,600 NC Coins for 100 of them (roughly $120.00 USD).  Now who would buy 10 scrolls for $150.00????  Please tell me this is just some error.  If you put comma signs in, like all other games do, it would be easier for  everyone and there wouldn't be so many errors.

Cloak_Scrolls_Adena_Over_Charge.PNG

11 hours ago, Kale said:

Hi, a Question about the Cloaks, i have an Exalted Cloak on my Tank, it have P.Def: 50 / M.Def: 40, All Attribute Defenses +10 and All Stats +1

Wich Level of Ferios Cloak i need to hit?

Lv.1 not because Exalted Cloak is better. in Lv.1 are the Same but Exalted have All Stats +1.

Wich level is better to replace the Exalted Cloak? Lv.2 All Attribute +12 ? Lv. 5 All Attribute +18 / P.Def +5% ?

Thanks.

Ferios cloak is useless, unless u get it very high, like +18.
Better get Elmore to use on your DD dual class, or stock up on Nevit Cloaks of Light.

Khelida, Paladin lvl 113

1 hour ago, MartikaCS said:

I really think the sales department gets their money amounts mixed up.  Need to fix this for sure.  In the store right now, you have Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 12,000 NC Coin for only 10 of them (note:  12,000 NC Coin = $150.00 USD).  Who would buy 10 scrolls for $150.00?  Above that, there is listed Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 5,760 NC Coin for 50 of them (roughly $72.00 USD).  Then above that Legendary Scrolls for sale @ 9,600 NC Coins for 100 of them (roughly $120.00 USD).  Now who would buy 10 scrolls for $150.00????  Please tell me this is just some error.  If you put comma signs in, like all other games do, it would be easier for  everyone and there wouldn't be so many errors.

Cloak_Scrolls_Adena_Over_Charge.PNG

There are Legendary scrolls (which you use at Dimensional Merchant to gamble with a 5%chance to change your cloak from "normal" to legendary. These cost 12000 ncoin for 10 or 50 hero coin for 1 (although at Naia I picked up 15 for less than 750 mil each which suggests to me there isn't much interest in them)

Then once your cloak becomes legendary, you need to buylegendary  enchant scrolls for it to enchant it, which are the other 2 packs you circled.

tl;dr the top 2 and the bottom one are different items

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khelida said:

Ferios cloak is useless, unless u get it very high, like +18.
Better get Elmore to use on your DD dual class, or stock up on Nevit Cloaks of Light.

Khelida, Paladin lvl 113

hi Khelida, you said my Exalted Cloak is better than a +17 Ferios Cloak ? i need to know from wich level the Ferios Cloak is the Same o Better than Exalted, sorry i m new with the Ferios.

36 minutes ago, Mete said:

There are Legendary scrolls (which you use at Dimensional Merchant to gamble with a 5%chance to change your cloak from "normal" to legendary. These cost 12000 ncoin for 10 or 50 hero coin for 1 (although at Naia I picked up 15 for less than 750 mil each which suggests to me there isn't much interest in them)

Then once your cloak becomes legendary, you need to buylegendary  enchant scrolls for it to enchant it, which are the other 2 packs you circled.

tl;dr the top 2 and the bottom one are different items

Ah.... Legendary scroll to make a legendary cloak.....but $150.00 for 10 and high fail rate?  Is a lot.  

4 hours ago, Kale said:

hi Khelida, you said my Exalted Cloak is better than a +17 Ferios Cloak ? i need to know from wich level the Ferios Cloak is the Same o Better than Exalted, sorry i m new with the Ferios.

You are new to reading as well it seems. All I said is that Ferios is useless. It's power creeped by Elmore and not worth getting unless you get it to +18 so u can have 2 augments and the +18 effect. Don't bother with Ferios if u wanna keep it low enchant. Get a Nevit Cloak of Light instead. +3 all stats and -10% damage received is amazing.
If you wanna spend on cloak get Elmore and use it to farm adena better.

• Thanks 1